Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (75437 Views)

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes / Who Is Buhari's VP, Osinbajo, Osinbajo Or Osibanjo? Right Spelling Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Azo(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2014
djon78:
APC has played their joker and by this they have cleared the coast for an easy ride for GEJ back to Aso rock, as a result of one mans inordinate ambition; Asimaju Tinubu.

APC in chosing their Vp from a man who has no political weight, a mere Tinubu stoge, and neglecting the governors that have the might to match their opponents PDP, all because of Tinubu s selfishness. Never underestimate the power that governors wield, in 2007 when Obj was leaving he got his succesors from the governors, when Yaradua died, GEJ still got his vp from among the governors. Tinubu because of his myopia and lust for power, instead of picking the vp from among the power block of governors, instead positioned his stooge, daggers have been drawn out and ceaser will be stabed.

1. GEJ will win 2015 election with more landslide than 2011. GEJ will even win substantial part of core Northern States. Most people think Northerners are dumb, they are the smartest when it comes to playing politics. Planting Buhari there will be another Yaradua on them, so that Tinubu via his stooge will have Nigeria in his hands (the guy smart well), rather the North will rather allow GEJ for another 4 years so that young turks like Muazu, Ribadu, El rufai, Tambumal etc will mature well and be ready to take power in 2019.

2. Tinubus empire will crash in 2015, he will loose Lagos his cashcow, APC may still retain Ogun and Oyo because their governors may play ball with GEJ in the election so they will complement each other. But as for Lagos, it will be taken away from Tinubu, since the emergence of our present political era, no other politician has become so powerful like Tinubu because of the vast resources of Lagos at his disposal, James Ibori was also a bit powerful, but he was cut to size. The powers that be has passed judgement on Tinubu, and by 2015, the judgement will be executed, he will loose out. He nailed his coffin by this choice he made, if he had chosen Oshiomole or Fashola or Fayemi or even Amechi, it would have been a very close call in the election, but his lust for power never allowed him.
As for Amechi, he will be forgiven, GEJ is a good man, he is not an unforgiving, vile and wicked man like Obj. It shall be well with Nigeria post 2015, diversify our economy, ceasation of terrorism etc.

I like your conviction; but I bet you if that clueless shoeless wins in feb its overt rigging..
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by rhymz(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
now you have confirmed to me and the whole world that you a big ode tongue
I have confirmed that your entire lineage is made up of uncultured morons and bastards, that your father is an omo ota that's why your first reactions to issues is usually that of an omo ota and omo ale......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Marpol: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
All these guys saying APC chose an unknown VP are political babies. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is a Senior Pastor in RCCG and he is very close to their GO Pastor Enoch Adeboye. So if PDP/GEJ wants to play the religious card they are doomed! Will Adeboye support GEJ more than a Pastor from his church?

2015 elections just got more interesting.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Remarkable: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
I want to focus on transportation, when you say Èonly a feew people benefittingÈ ... you seem to be saying that if only 2 or 3 lives are saved from the government fixing a road such as the Benin-ore express way, it is not significant. I disagree with you, sir.

I am the one supposed to be asking you then, what percentage needs to be benefitting before they can be calld the benefitting masses. I say between 1% and 100% and in plain integral numbers, x>=1. What do you think?

In trying to expatiate on what you meant by masses, it seemed you were also saying that you were referring to their supporters, NL praise singers, supporters of APC etc, for example, is that the people you say will be losers at the end?
(I might not disagree with that)

The rest of the things you said were neither here nor there; seems like you were just venting, because I do agree that the federal and state, as well as LGA workers needs to put hands on deck to make the country work.... not only the federal government.

I don't know what's up with APC, but I just wanted to let you know, that the PDP today under GEJ is not the same PDP that gave it the bad names that were caused from Obasanjo and Yar'adua's administration.

I wanted to let you know, that more people, more of the masses are being positively impacted in their livelihood, more under this administration led by GEJ than others before him.

So again, I wanted to let you know that the masses are not losing.

PDP may have been bad in the past, but GEJ, the man that had no shoes, came and began moving this country.
(Note: we aren't there yet, I aint saying that; yes there's area he needs to tackle, we should lobby for that not attacking the humble man.... )

byrron:

U should first understand that a handful of people benefiting from government programs or schemes does not constitute the term "Masses".

Having written all that long epistle, can u honestly tell me the percentage of the populace enjoying/benefited from all u enumerated above?

What's ur understanding of the term "mases"?

If the majority of a countries citizen's ain't feeling a positive impact from whatever transformation or policies their government has embarked upon then such government is a government for a few.

When I say the masses are the losers irrespective of which political party wins the presidential election, u should have figured out that my primary focus wasn't on the aspirants e.g gej rather my focus Is on the political parties and the characters that make up these parties so while u campaign for gej which u are entitled to but i detest the two criminal gangs tagged pdp & apc and all those in it.

Don't these political parties have states they control? How are the masses in those states faring?

What are the governors of these states doing or is it the responsibility of the FG to develop these states too?

You shouldn't limit my assertions about the failures of pdp and apc to the perfomance of GEJ alone rather show me how the pdp & apc government has improved the lives of the majority of the people in various states they control.

Government isn't about reaching out to a few people rather its about the greater good of the majority of its people.

What u even wrote as an accomplishment is so infinitesimal when u compare it with the amount of resources at the disposal of the man whom u are holding this brief for and same applies to all the governors of all the 36 states of the Nigerian federation.

The FG has recorded some achievements In some areas and there Is no doubt about that but that does not imply that the majority of Nigerians are benefiting from whatever polices the pdp lead FG is making.

I repeat again that pdp & apc are the same poo while the masses are the losers.

Masses does not mean a few beneficiaries of a scheme ok!

Irrespective of the political party, they have all failed and the masses are the losers.

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by christopher123(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Remarkable:
they will soon come and ask you if it is the Igbos, Edolites or Akwa Ibomites (I mean the Riverine) that should be partied with...

it seems its only the shrewd that can see through this fake change APC is claiming to represent and calling those that call their bluff, bigots, religious and everything in the book... just to cover their deceit and make you the subject of the matter then they will do us like.. viola! Surprise! and we'd all be like wow! biting our fingers and wondering why we didn't see through their shenanigan.... anyhoo... we are watching.

what i have said i have said, you know the hyena never changes its character, I mean the spots

wish em well
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
Am from Niger-Delta and a christian but am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel at filling station even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money to get a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using a generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. A neighbour of mine just lost her new born baby because of health workers strike.
7. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
8. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari
liar! You are not from Niger delta. We understand you Apc members tricks. Meanwhile you complain dat fuel sells for 97 naira but you were alive wen obj took it up to 120 naira and you never called for his head. You are just a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by hayoakins(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Jarus:
This is not a good choice abeg.

At least 2 things are wrong here

1, No SS or SE on the ticket. These 2 regions are known for solidarity (our son) votes. SW don't need their son on ticket to vote for anyone. Plus, at this point in time, SE and SS see APC as Yoruba/Hausa party. They have provided more reinforcement to this.

2, APC need someone with already established visibility. Osinbajo doesn't satisfy this.

Amaechi or Oshiomole or even Rochas would have been better choice.

Since Fashola has been disqualified, Amaechi remains the best option. I am a Redeemer but Osinbajo is not politically visible, hence he is not a better option.

Sentiments should not deny Nigerians the CHANGE we need through Buhari's election
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
rhymz:
I have confirmed that your entire lineage is made up of uncultured morons and bastards, that your father is an omo ota that's why your first reactions to issues is usually that of an omo ota and omo ale......
a wasted sperm claiming to be human. I would have advised you to go back home for proper home training,unfortunately for you,your father denied being your true biological father,while your mum,placed a curse on you and also disown you,so that makes you a loser. Now get the fok off my bak loser tongue
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Jarus(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Remarkable:
Hello, Jarus; how are you today?

I want to pose this to you, and I know your reputation from NL very well (I am a people-reader and ccan read them from the slightest of things they say, do, think or don't do, don't say or don't think an anyways... )

I want you to be honest with me and to yourself:

Firstly, APC doesn't care about Nigerians.
(not any more or less than PDP does anyways)
They don't care that GEJ and his cabinet are corrupt etc....

They just wat to get into power; and once they get in, nothing can or will keep them from doing same (as GEJ's people) while covering their tracks.

(In Igbo we'll say they'd rub shizz on our faces after getting elected).

Proof of this is what has transpired in APC up until now and what I have already posted: if they, APC, believed in and really wanted change, out of their professed love for the masses and the country, come on ... searching for and presenting Buhari is really laughable... I mean Fashola beats Buhari hands down. especially if you compare their baggage (negatives) as well.

When people say you need someone that can pull the numbers and Buhari can bring 12 million votes... then we see clearly, though some have chosen not to see it that way, that it is all about politics - they want someone that will win the power tussle, more than they need someone that can bring change and development.
Secondly, Tinubu and the Yoruba politicians' quest:

APC gave power to a northerner because they want power to come to the SW right afterwards. And that is why we are on this thread, Tinubu is as thirsty as Buhari is for the oil flowing from Aso Rock, and he is willing to wait and push for Buhari to go first (his appointee as 2inC), before setting his puppet there, and who knows what he will do next.

Be honest with me, no sentiments, see what has happened in APC up to this point, and tell me whether I am right or right.

Ejo, Sa. (is that 'thank you in your language? lol)

Cheers.

With due respect, your comment, even if tries to be objective in the beginning, does not present you as someone that will acknowledge any good in APC, no matter how much one explains. So I will not bother to engage in fruitless exercise.

But just a single point: forget Tinubu, the fact that a good number of widely acknowledged performing public officers in Nigeria are APC is enough for me to rate APC over PDP. That's quality personnel sourcing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by rhymz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
a wasted sperm claiming to be human. I would have advised you to go back home for proper home training,unfortunately for you,your father denied being your true biological father,while your mum,placed a curse on you and also disown you,so that makes you a loser. Now get the fok off my bak loser tongue
Your agbero papa and your whoring mother made a mistake plaguing the world with a genetic garbage like you, your ignorant lowlife father should have forced the akuna to drink ogogoro and pepper and kill you right from inception even if it was going to take her miserable useless life. Ashawo kobokobo that thinks she's all that because you can run your dirty mgbati mgbati razz mouth on an anonymous online site and get away with it. Bring it on ho', I am so game on this..... We can talk dirty all day.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Remarkable: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
I am not sure what you think I requested you to do; - that you deem a fruitless exercise if you tried.

I did not tell you to convince me that APC is good; or to show me what its got - but let me add thatI agree there are a few good men in APC as well as a few good men in PDP.

Let me state it again, if you don't mind, and feel free to just ignore if you are not interested:

but what I want you to do is to admit that Tinubu has (from the get go) his frog eyes (not a bad thing, just comic relief lol) on the #1 and/or #2 political hierarchy of the country. Therefore,

when he talks about change, the country being more divided than ever before (whatever that means),he. is. not. saying. it. because. he. cares. Rather he is saying it as a ruse, a decoy if you may, just wants to pull GEJ down and painting GEJ black is all he;s got.

well, its not "all he's got" per se, because he will put a Yoruba as the running mate of Buhari; and then he'll push "play"

(hoping that by commission or omission, his scheme would unfold exactly as he intended).

If Buhari wins, Tinubu wins...

so you can not tell me to forget about tinubu, because APC is all about Tinubu.

Do you, Jarus, accept this? That tinubu and by extension APC wants power more than it wants change for Nigerians? or as someone said earlier, for "the masses"?

If nothing else, has Tinubu's insistence of a Yoruba on the ticket not proven this assertion? We can even say this has not been confirmed, but I've said earlier, that I can bet anything that Tinubu will not sleep at night if a Yoruba is not on the ticket.

Yes? You can do it, embracing the truth and facts that stare you in the face, can be very liberating lol

Jarus:

With due respect, your comment, even if tries to be objective in the beginning, does not present you as someone that will acknowledge any good in APC, no matter how much one explains. So I will not bother to engage in fruitless exercise.

But just a single point: forget Tinubu, the fact that a good number of widely acknowledged performing public officers in Nigeria are APC is enough for me to rate APC over PDP. That's quality personnel sourcing.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
ilugunboy:

Where is the difficulty? What is happening goes to show you that there is internal democracy in the party. At the end of the day....a value adding candidate that will compliment the General will come up....not a just a bomb explosion site visiting VP like the current one in Aguda House.

If I have my way......I will just pair Fashola with the General.

Do you have a VP candidate for Buhari now? We are tired hearing this and that here and there. undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by wilsonalele28: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Amachi was really interesting in that position, chaiii, what would Amachi do now, Bola Tunubu has started manipulation Buhari against east and south. shine ur eye
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
Am from Niger-Delta and a christian but am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel at filling station even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money to get a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using a generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. A neighbour of mine just lost her new born baby because of health workers strike.
7. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
8. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari
See a very sound , intelligent and sincere Nigerian. U are d a type of man we need in dis country not dos who are deeply blinded by dia religion and ethnic group...God bless u bro!!!
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by VickyRichmond(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thank you .A snake will always be a snake no matter wat u do to it.APC leadership know that picking Ameachi is a bad idea.
Atouke:
Lesson to amaechi, you cannot betray your brother and hope that others will trust you. Amaechi betrayed his brother GEJ, APC betrayed Amaechi.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Do you have a VP candidate for Buhari now? We are tired hearing this and that here and there. undecided undecided

Not yet....but why are you so concerned?
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Marpol:
All these guys saying APC chose an unknown VP are political babies. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is a Senior Pastor in RCCG and he is very close to their GO Pastor Enoch Adeboye. So if PDP/GEJ wants to play the religious card they are doomed! Will Adeboye support GEJ more than a Pastor from his church?

2015 elections just got more interesting.

What percentage of Nigerian Christians attend Rccg and how many of them are robbots who just listen to daddy go?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Marpol: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

What percentage of Nigerian Christians attend Rccg and how many of them are robbots who just listen to daddy go?

RCCG, Living Faith Chapel AKA Winners, TREM, House on the rock etc Its not about being robots, but about endorsing him.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
ilugunboy:

Not yet....but why are you so concerned?

We need to know what the other side is up to. angry
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

We need to know what the other side is up to. angry

Ok
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.......

When it's suit you..you will lump all Xtians in SW.....all Xtians in Middle Belt....you will gladly say Southern Kaduna will vote GEJ......so those ones are not robots?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by rhymz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

lol.... Anything that supports the Yoruba agenda can be rationalized as long as it is being done by a Yoruba politician in the guise of changing the political landscape to our benefits is hailed as a masterstroke from the "infinitely smart" Yoruba people... Lol. We dey watch na!
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
rhymz:
Your agbero papa and your whoring mother made a mistake plaguing the world with a genetic garbage like you, your ignorant lowlife father should have forced the akuna to drink ogogoro and pepper and kill you right from inception even if it was going to take her miserable useless life. Ashawo kobokobo that thinks she's all that because you can run your dirty mgbati mgbati razz mouth on an anonymous online site and get away with it. Bring it on ho', I am so game on this..... We can talk dirty all day.
sori I can't descend so low to your level and I woulnt like a miscreant like you to drag me down to his level,so little tout,I'm out of here while you go fok yourself tongue
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by theV0ice: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

but you guys are always quick to say all christians will vote GEJ na?

If all christians vote GEJ and all muslims vote GMB, who will win?
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Azo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
liar! You are not from Niger delta. We understand you Apc members tricks. Meanwhile you complain dat fuel sells for 97 naira but you were alive wen obj took it up to 120 naira and you never called for his head. You are just a hypocrite

When did obj take fuel price to 120 naira Abeg this is strange..
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by rhymz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
sori I can't descend so low to your level and I woulnt like a miscreant like you to drag me down to his level,so little tout,I'm out of here while you go fok yourself tongue
see monkey wey no get level dey form rubbish, who doesn't know you here as the most uncouth female thug on NL. You want to start talking about level because you have met your match and seen that I am ready to get gutter with you any how you want am..... You are a fool, learn to stay clear from my comments, I am not here to help your low self-worth, if you want to feel good, go and get laid in real life and get off NL, you sad and lonely low lifer.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
rhymz:
see monkey wey no get level dey form rubbish, who doesn't know you here as the most uncouth female thug on NL. You want to start talking about level because you have met your match and seen that I am ready to get gutter with you any how you want am..... You are a fool, learn to stay clear from my comments, I am not here to help your low self-worth, if you want to feel good, go and get laid in real life and get off NL, you sad and lonely low lifer.
tongue
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Azo:

When did obj take fuel price to 120 naira Abeg this is strange..
that was wen he said that if an Igbo man can spend 150 naira to buy a bottle of beer why can't he buy fuel at 120. Ask questions and you will cleared bro
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Azo(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
that was wen he said that if an Igbo man can spend 150 naira to buy a bottle of beer why can't he buy fuel at 120. Ask questions and you will cleared bro

OK, I guessed it was reverted back to 70 or 75 naira almost soon after unlike 140 to 97 naira by Jona..

But do you know what economist around the world say? that the devaluation of naira couple with all other excuses given by Jona and his cabinet members, the price of fuel should actually be below 37 naira per litre. So what say you??
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by 7thHaybee: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.