Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108261 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by MasterBond: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
This is the auto-response email from Phillips Co on enquiries about interview. So, fellow Nairalanders, be patient till they get back to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
24-02-2015
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by jany(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Icon4s:

Stories like these make me sick. See i am in the system. I am a product of the 2006/2007 recruitment. I can boastfully tell u that 90% of us that got recruited then as GTs didnt know even a Gate man in NNPC.
Besides i know the Group HR Manager cannot say what u claimed he had said.

My advice to u guys is that this NNPC recruitment is real. As EH candidate that are expecting ur interview invite, work well on ur case study and b prepared for so many questiona abt NNPC operations including how u can make an immediate impact if recruited.

Above all, pray for favour.

That was OBJs regime and i heard test, interview and employment took place within 2 months. U go respect GEJ regime naa. Anyway, have faith
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
MasterBond:
This is the auto-response email from Phillips Co on enquiries about interview. So, fellow Nairalanders, be patient till they get back to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Recruitment Team
24-02-2015

Sending of interview invitation details rescheduled!

So many questions crying for answers.

Only God will see us thru. whether sms or no sms.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seunopeyemi: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
595 candidates have been recuited
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
seunopeyemi:
595 candidates have been recuited
That is the number recruited in the last recruitment. 1000 this time.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by AbuG: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Busbar:

That is the number recruited in the last recruitment. 1000 this time.

A 1000000 Amen to that U and I inclusive!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=AbuG post=31072365]

A 1000000 Amen to that U and I inclusive!!![/quote
Amen
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who has an answer to this question:

Did PCL make mistake in sending the congratulatory sms, and has been called to order by NNPC to follow due process?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by akym2005: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
ugroupnl:
Who has an answer to this question:

Did PCL make mistake in sending the congratulatory sms, and has been called to order by NNPC to follow due process?

it may be so o because why pcl we say no guarantee for sms without mail lnstead of to assure them of automatic mail
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
akym2005:

it may be so o because why pcl we say no guarantee for sms without mail lnstead of to assure them of automatic mail

You have rightly pointed out the hidden truth.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
MasterBond:
Dear Candidate,

NOTE:

Recruitment Team
24-02-2015

Thank you for this info. It is clear enough.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Petadjeks: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys the waiting continues..... I just got an sms from pcl which reads:

Dear candidate, as a follow up to our previous SMS, we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews. We'll update you in due course. Pls bear with us.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by EASY32: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Petadjeks:

Dear candidate, as a follow up to our previous SMS, we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews. We'll update you in due course. Pls bear with us.

Got this SMS just now
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Petadjeks:

Who else got this followup text massage from PCL?

Does it mean its only 2 EH candidates that got the follow-up sms?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
ugroupnl:

Got it too.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Waiting continues.......I spoke with one of the last panelist in NNPC. He told me they are busy conducting promotion interview for internal staff and that our interview will have to wait a bit. I guess that is why PCL is delaying the interview. Let's remain positive.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Anchuna: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
PCL initial information was that sms would be sent in batches to successful candidates between 18 to 21 but the sms were sent only on the first day. What happens to the remaining days the sms supposed to have been sent? Is PCL through with the sending of sms? For us that are yet to receive the sms message, can we still be hopeful?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Anchuna:
PCL initial information was that sms would be sent in batches to successful candidates between 18 to 21 but the sms were sent only on the first day. What happens to the remaining days the sms supposed to have been sent? Is PCL through with the sending of sms? For us that are yet to receive the sms message, can we still be hopeful?

From the follow-up sms, It is clear PCL had finished sending the congratulatory sms.

This is not to discourage anybody
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
ugroupnl:

i got it
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
aribitoye:

i got it

Does this suggest that only those that received the initial congratulatory sms are the ones that received this follow up sms too?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
bosunolu:

Does this suggest that only those that received the initial congratulatory sms are the ones that received this follow up sms too?

My brother, that is the indirect meaning of PCL follow-up sms

However, someone among the GT candidates confirmed receipt of the the follow-up sms without the first congratulatory sms.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by MasterBond: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
aribitoye:

i got it

I got it!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by kingrhirhs(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
I got d message too.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys, I hail. My friend is in a dilemma. He passed the test and is gunning for the interview. He is a lecturer in a Federal Polytechnic. He is afraid if he mentions it on his CV or during the interview it might affect his chances considering the fact that NNPC is another federal establishment and might not want to employ somebody from another federal establishment. House pls advise should he go ahead and add it as part of his work experience or leave it out?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Mhudi: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Did anyone that applied for Industrial/Safety Officer got the sms message?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anchuna:

They said from 18 to 21...they sent for just one day and didn't send for the three whole days....that means they got some significant information from their principal that necessitated they changed their plans.
PCL is a big enough organisation that wouldn't be running its job anyhow.

What this means for people that have received the sms is that they were truly successful at least.
Mind you, they didn't recall the sms but only explained the hitch to the process to those already earlier contacted cos it wouldn't make sense to send the 2nd sms to those they were yet to contact in the first instance.

What I am saying in effect is that we should learn to give some acceptable level of credence to PCL for I believe they'll contact more people with congratulatory sms once they're done with whatever logistics they're setting up and I do not believe this post down one bit!

ugroupnl:

From the follow-up sms, It is clear PCL had finished sending the congratulatory sms.
This is not to discourage anybody

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Naffysah: 12:12pm
Hi Guys!
I really do not want to be a bearer of bad news but from a very very reliable source( a friend currently working at PCL), people who received the messages are the successful ones.
There is nothing like sms been sent in batches and the ones yet to receive are most likely the unsuccessful ones.
Also, the highest level of nepotism was involved in the selection process according to him.
As a PCL customer care executive , Erin, said (I called ,'01-2703667' yesterday), dey will be sending invites in batches till March 12(lwtmb - d generic reponse to all intending applicants).
So guys, if you know anyone in nnpc, now is the time to re-awaken the nnpc networks as anythn is still possible between now and March 12, God willing.
*my humble contribution.......
(Still awaiting my sms with faith tho
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
seemples:

They said from 18 to 21...they sent for just one day and didn't send for the three whole days....that means they got some significant information from their principal that necessitated they changed their plans.
PCL is a big enough organisation that wouldn't be running its job anyhow.

What this means for people that have received the sms is that they were truly successful at least.
Mind you, they didn't recall the sms but only explained the hitch to the process to those already earlier contacted cos it wouldn't make sense to send the 2nd sms to those they were yet to contact in the first instance.

What I am saying in effect is that we should learn to give some acceptable level of credence to PCL for I believe they'll contact more people with congratulatory sms once they're done with whatever logistics they're setting up and I do not believe this post down one bit!

Do you believe that some applicants who did not get the first sms got the second sms?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
ugroupnl:

Do you believe some applicants who did not get the first sms got the second sms?

Sure! That's expected... It could be they mistakenly sent to the next 1or 4persons that would have received their congratulatory smses on 19th assuming they followed thru...

Or

The persons that received the 2nd sms without receiving the 1st one were actually meant to receive the 1st one but for network issues!

Bros stop agitating your mind.Relax o
Everything doesn't come in black n white.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
seemples:

Sure! That's expected... It could be they mistakenly sent to the next 1or 4persons that would have received their congratulatory smses on 19th assuming they followed thru...

Or

The persons that received the 2nd sms without receiving the 1st one were actually meant to receive the 1st one but for network issues!

Bros stop agitating your mind.Relax o
Everything doesn't come in black n white.

PCL had been through with congratulatory sms.
Take it or leave it, its your choice.

Thank you
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
ugroupnl:
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Naffysah: 12:12pm
Hi Guys!
I really do not want to be a bearer of bad news but from a very very reliable source( a friend currently working at PCL), people who received the messages are the successful ones.
There is nothing like sms been sent in batches and the ones yet to receive are most likely the unsuccessful ones.
Also, the highest level of nepotism was involved in the selection process according to him.
As a PCL customer care executive , Erin, said (I called ,'01-2703667' yesterday), dey will be sending invites in batches till March 12(lwtmb - d generic reponse to all intending applicants).
So guys, if you know anyone in nnpc, now is the time to re-awaken the nnpc networks as anythn is still possible between now and March 12, God willing.
*my humble contribution.......
(Still awaiting my sms with faith tho

Isn't it quite funny you gobbled up Naffysa's post but yet rejected the official statement from PCL? Oh, unless you're Naffysah as well. If I claim i called my contacts at PCL and they reverted all is in order, would you quote my post?

She could be right or wrong as anything is possible but let's not just tend to negativity when everything is still basically speculations.

Meanwhile her last statement is she's still expectant...
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
ugroupnl:

PCL had been through with congratulatory sms.
Take it or leave it, its your choice.

Thank you

...coming from the MD, PCL? undecided

Thank you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.