Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108258 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by nenelistic: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
ugroupnl:
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Naffysah: 12:12pm
Hi Guys!
I really do not want to be a bearer of bad news but from a very very reliable source( a friend currently working at PCL), people who received the messages are the successful ones.
There is nothing like sms been sent in batches and the ones yet to receive are most likely the unsuccessful ones.
Also, the highest level of nepotism was involved in the selection process according to him.
As a PCL customer care executive , Erin, said (I called ,'01-2703667' yesterday), dey will be sending invites in batches till March 12(lwtmb - d generic reponse to all intending applicants).
So guys, if you know anyone in nnpc, now is the time to re-awaken the nnpc networks as anythn is still possible between now and March 12, God willing.
*my humble contribution.......
(Still awaiting my sms with faith tho
we have heard you ok?Find something better to do. Run your own race and stop raining on expectant peoples parade. Gosh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by presh247(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mhudi:
Did anyone that applied for Industrial/Safety Officer got the sms message?
yes i did
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aled: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Did anyone that applied for the post of business analyst get the second message
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by amexi: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Did anyone apply as a medical consultant and was sent the congratulatory sms ?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by alezuv: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Any updates on the email invite?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
amexi:
Did anyone apply as a medical consultant and was sent the congratulatory sms ?

My bros didn't but I believe he will when they resume.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Ibobinihi: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Did Anyone apply for EH Production Geologist and get any mesage from PCL
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
In this month of March, I prophesy to NNPC VIA PCL to release the interview invitations of those candidates who have not received their interview invitations, but have been chosen by God to work with NNPC in Jesus`name!

God told Ezekiel to prophesy to the dry bones, and Ezekiel did, the dry bones became alive again.

So shall it be with this NNPC JOB for those candidates who are yet to receive their interview invitations in Jesus` name, Amen.

This massage came during today`s Sunday service.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nuprem(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
ugroupnl:
In this month of March, I prophesy to NNPC VIA PCL to release the interview invitations of those candidates who have not received their interview invitations, but have been chosen by God to work with NNPC in Jesus`name!
God told Ezekiel to prophesy to the dry bones, and Ezekiel did, the dry bones became alive again.
So shall it be with this NNPC JOB for those candidates who are yet to receive their interview invitations in Jesus` name, Amen.
This massage came during today`s Sunday service.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuprem:

AMEN

I await your testimony by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
ugroupnl:

I await your testimony by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

We shall all laugh last, with or without NNPC. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
bosunolu:

We shall all laugh last, with or without NNPC. Amen.

For those that believe, sure.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
ugroupnl:

For those that believe, sure.
Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Anointed222: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amen and amen...
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Morning gentlemen & ladies.Hmmmm, the news i'm hearing from Towers is not encouraging o... A reliable source was informing me this morning that the whole process has now been put on hold by the Management of NNPC due to high level of irregularities in the process. May God save this country o....
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by solarview(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2015
chairmanmao1:
Morning gentlemen & ladies.Hmmmm, the news i'm hearing from Towers is not encouraging o... A reliable source was informing me this morning that the whole process has now been put on hold by the Management of NNPC due to high level of irregularities in the process. May God save this country o....
This is trash, untrue and it's rejected!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
chairmanmao1:

This is an answer to the prayer we said here on Sunday in favour of those who don't have godfathers, but depend on God to have this job.

Remember we prophesied to NNPC VIA PCL last Sunday to release the interview invitations of those candidates chosen by God who are yet to receive their interview invitations.

God heard this prayer.

Now, let all believers here begin to thank God in advance for the NNPC JOB he offered us in Jesus` name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by patibule: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please any EH candidate that studied Chemical Engineering receive the congratulatory message?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by iobiahu: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
chairmanmao1:

So PCL lied by saying they are working on the logistics for the interview? I just hope your source is reliable or giving false report/ hope.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
iobiahu:

So PCL lied by saying they are working on the logistics for the interview? I just hope your source is reliable or giving false report/ hope.
N u believe so cheaply like dat....
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
chairmanmao1:
You know y I don't believe your story? It's because PC is just a consulting firm to shortlist for the interview stage. If any irregularities may come up, it will be from NNPC and not a firm that knows no face. It doesn't just add up guy.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
chairmanmao1:

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by babacha: 5:53pm
I called PC dis morning and I ask dem if we will hear from dem before month end, the consultant who answer me said the logistics are not yet in place and notin will happen for now, I think notine will happen now till after election so let's wait till election is over but dat now depend on who win the presindential election

What do you think about the above two information?

Former from NNPC, The Later from PCL
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why the silence today?
No info., comments from anybody.

However, the earth is the Lord's and fullness thereof, ....... Including NNPC.

Don't give up.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Cheekdips: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Miracle means - An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God. And you guys think that all these things that are happening are in vain? No they are not in vain. There is a saying that - All things work together for good...........I believe they are using this period to right their wrongs both NNPC and PCL. Let us all (both the once that have recieved sms and those that have not recieved) not loss hope yet and keep on the faith until those that are meant to have the job at the end of the day gets it. Another point I want to bring out here is, those that have recieved the sms, how are you very sure that they will not do one illegular thing or the other and your name is delisted from the list of people to finally attend the interview. As I said before keep the faith on, so that, "that which belongs to you does not go to another person". My Submission.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by pejuakinab: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Insinuations everywhere smiley
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
pejuakinab:
Insinuations everywhere smiley

Abi o
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Matiti(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
bosunolu:
Waiting continues.......I spoke with one of the last panelist in NNPC. He told me they are busy conducting promotion interview for internal staff and that our interview will have to wait a bit. I guess that is why PCL is delaying the interview. Let's remain positive.

Its well by the Grace of God Almighty...
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nuprem(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cheekdips:

Miracle means - An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God. And you guys think that all these things that are happening are in vain? No they are not in vain. There is a saying that - All things work together for good...........I believe they are using this period to right their wrongs both NNPC and PCL. Let us all (both the once that have recieved sms and those that have not recieved) not loss hope yet and keep on the faith until those that are meant to have the job at the end of the day gets it. Another point I want to bring out here is, those that have recieved the sms, how are you very sure that they will not do one illegular thing or the other and your name is delisted from the list of people to finally attend the interview. As I said before keep the faith on, so that, "that which belongs to you does not go to another person". My Submission.

I think you are paraphrasing Eze_21:27 " I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him. "

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Bakekom: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
O Allah! We ask for mercy from You to guide our heart, settle our affairs and remove our worries.

Don't worry fellow EH candidate it shall be by God Grace.

May ALLAH (SWT) Continue to Look Upon us with Mercy, Open Wonderful Doors we never thought exist and make us Excel in all our Affairs ameen.

Bakekom:
O Allah! We ask for mercy from You to guide our heart, settle our affairs and remove our worries.
Don't worry fellow EH candidate it shall be by God Grace.
May ALLAH (SWT) Continue to Look Upon us with Mercy, Open Wonderful Doors we never thought exist and make us Excel in all our Affairs ameen.

Don't worry fellow EH candidate it shall be well by God Grace.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by patibule: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amen and Amen.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cheekdips:

.... Jesus said to Peter, flesh and blood did not reveal this truth to you, but my father in heaven ...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nuprem:

I think you are paraphrasing Eze_21:27 " I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him. "

This is wonderful

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.