Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108398 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by paullye(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2015
GM Comrades! Last day and still counting.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by yazach: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=ugroupnl post=30910332][/quote]

please, I have forgotten the application and I don't remember the terms used, can you please tell me what was meant by OP, EH and GT
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
yazach:

please, I have forgotten the application and I don't remember the terms used, can you please tell me what was meant by OP, EH and GT

Did you get the congratulatory sms?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by akym2005: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
among many EH candidates in this forum it seems to me that 2 to 3 peoples said they received congrats message or does PCL actually cal EH candidates yet or is it partial call among then

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
akym2005:
among many EH candidates in this forum it seems to me that 2 to 3 peoples said they received congrats message or does PCL actually cal EH candidates yet or is it partial call among then

To me, it has been dramatic.
You can recall that long after we applied for this job in September 2012, in November 2013, sms and/or mail was sent to the applicants who had incomplete credentials to upload their credentials. The email directing applicants to upload their credentials came directly from NNPC Recruitment department using:recruitment@nnpcgroup.com.

Waiting to hear the outcome of the credentials upload done in November 2013,
Philips consulting limited in December 2014 came up with an online application form/assessment telling EH applicants it was a continuation of the 2012 recruitment exercise by NNPC. Note that we all filled this online application form in September, 2012.

After the online assessment, on the 18th of February, Phillips Consulting posted on her website that successful applicants would start receiving sms from 18th to 21st February, and email on the 24th inviting them for oral interview.

On the 18th of February sms were sent out.
From 19th till now no sms received.
Not only that, the post on PCL website informing applicants on the communication procedure removed. Applicants who called PCL on phone regarding the sending of sms/mail invite got an answer that sms/mail invite would be sent within 2weeks,which was different from what was posted on her website before.

My dear fellow EH applicants, what an inconsistency?
What is happening?
You may know better.

However,
it could be that NNPC had concluded on this exercise,
and PCL is being used as if equal opportunity is given to all applicants,
that could be the reason for sending the sms to the few as those who passed the online assessment.

Congrats to you all

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Busbar(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Everytin wi b alright...
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by oiltruth: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
please,did any mineral resources engineering get invite fr nnpc?because most guys r mechanical and electrical engineers,pls kip me posted
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by goke5050: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2015
What is happening my fellow Nairalanders ? I am yet to recieve any mail or SMS from PCL . I am an EH candidates , does it mean they have finished sending mails to people, what will happen after 24th of this month for those of us yet to get any mail or SMS , for those who have genuine information , kindly let us know. I want to believe mails are still coming , I might begin to give up if I don't hear or get any mail on or before 24th of this month. May GOD see us through.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by paullye(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2015
goke5050:
What is happening my fellow Nairalanders ? I am yet to recieve any mail or SMS from PCL . I am an EH candidates , does it mean they have finished sending mails to people, what will happen after 24th of this month for those of us yet to get any mail or SMS , for those who have genuine information , kindly let us know. I want to believe mails are still coming , I might begin to give up if I don't hear or get any mail on or before 24th of this month. May GOD see us through.

Amen!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by eHustler(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
ugroupnl:

To me, it has been dramatic.
You can recall that long after we applied for this job in September 2012, in November 2013, sms and/or mail was sent to the applicants who had incomplete credentials to upload their credentials. The email directing applicants to upload their credentials came directly from NNPC Recruitment department using:recruitment@nnpcgroup.com.

Waiting to hear the outcome of the credentials upload done in November 2013,
Philips consulting limited in December 2014 came up with an online application form/assessment telling EH applicants it was a continuation of the 2012 recruitment exercise by NNPC. Note that we all filled this online application form in September, 2012.

After the online assessment, on the 18th of February, Phillips Consulting posted on her website that successful applicants would start receiving sms from 18th to 21st February, and email on the 24th inviting them for oral interview.

On the 18th of February sms were sent out.
From 19th till now no sms received.
Not only that, the post on PCL website informing applicants on the communication procedure removed. Applicants who called PCL on phone regarding the sending of sms/mail invite got an answer that sms/mail invite would be sent within 2weeks,which was different from what was posted on her website before.

My dear fellow EH applicants, what an inconsistency?
What is happening?
You may know better.

However,
it could be that NNPC had concluded on this exercise,
and PCL is being used as if equal opportunity is given to all applicants,
that could be the reason for sending the sms to the few as those who passed the online assessment.

Congrats to you all

My brother, just my thought exactly. We have been so tossed around that I don't even know what to believe anymore. It was 18-21 to 24, now it is within 2 weeks. They should come out and tell us if it is over, or is there anything fishy they are hiding? I taya o!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nuprem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
So much silence? Whats up lets keep hope alive its not over until it is over God is in control
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nuprem:
So much silence? Whats up lets keep hope alive its not over until it is over God is in control

This silence, hope its for good.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
I received an sms on 18th feb
akym2005:
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by saucepan: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2015
the sms said to wait for mail on 21st. pls has anyone received the mail yet? thanks please reply.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by saucepan: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=saucepan post=30991257]the sms said to wait for mail on 21st. pls has anyone received the mail yet? thanks please reply.
@ bosunolu,sexysisi and others pls
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by omodave(m): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=saucepan post=30991499][/quote]

I don't think so
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by MasterBond: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2015
saucepan:
the sms said to wait for mail on 21st. pls has anyone received the mail yet? thanks please reply.

Not yet. Still waiting for the mail..!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=saucepan post=30991499][/quote]

Av not. Still waiting as usual. Thanx.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Below is a reply by PCL

Dear Candidate,
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
We will be contacting successful candidates in batches between February 18-21, 2015 by SMS. An email containing the details of the oral interviews will be sent by 24/02/15. You are advised to check your inbox/spam/junk boxes by the mentioned date.
NOTES:
(1) If you receive an SMS, please note that the interviews will hold in Abuja; you are advised to prepare for your logistics accordingly.
(2) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue.
Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
18-02-2015
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
ugroupnl:
Below is a reply by PCL

Dear Candidate,
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.
We will be contacting successful candidates in batches between February 18-21, 2015 by SMS. An email containing the details of the oral interviews will be sent by 24/02/15. You are advised to check your inbox/spam/junk boxes by the mentioned date.
NOTES:
(1) If you receive an SMS, please note that the interviews will hold in Abuja; you are advised to prepare for your logistics accordingly.
(2) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue.
Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
18-02-2015

Dear EH candidates,

I want us to critically look into the above mail response from PCL especially the number 2 NOTE in the mail:
1. That the sms is not guarantee to enter interview venue,
2. Those who no longer have access to the email address they used during application should resend their email address.

What are your observations here?

My observations here are:
1. PCL knows that not all candidates that received the congratulatory sms will make it to the interview venue.

2. PCL knows that candidates who neither participated in the online application form filling nor online assessment will make it to the interview venue,
Otherwise what is the reason for asking the successful candidates who just filled online application form barely two months ago to resend their email addresses if they no longer have access to them. Or are telling applicants who applied in September,2012.

Which is which?
Tell us if you known better.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
ugroupnl:

Dear EH candidates,

I want us to critically look into the above mail response from PCL especially the number 2 NOTE in the mail:
1. That the sms is not guarantee to enter interview venue,
2. Those who no longer have access to the email address they used during application should resend their email address.

What are your observations here?

NO 1 is very simple. It means you can't show ur sms as evidence for invitation at NNPC gate during the interview. It means you must have e-mail we are expecting them to send to us.

No 2 is simpler. If the e-mail address you used to apply during application is no more valid, then you must resend another one that is now valid so you can continue to receive e-mail from them.

These are clear enough.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
bosunolu:

These are clear enough.

Thanks.

No, they ain't! We want the implied meaning tongue
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2015
seemples:

No, they ain't! We want the implied meaning tongue

My observations here are:
1. PCL knows that not all candidates that received the congratulatory sms will make it to the interview venue.
2. PCL knows that candidates who neither participated in the online application form filling/assessment will make it to the interview venue,
Otherwise what is the reason for asking the successful candidates who just filled online application form barely two months ago to resend their email addresses if they no longer have access to them. Or are they telling applicants who applied in September,2012.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
bosunolu:

NO 1 is very simple. It means you can't show ur sms as evidence for invitation at NNPC gate during the interview. It means you must have e-mail we are expecting them to send to us.

No 2 is simpler. If the e-mail address you used to apply during application is no more valid, then you must resend another one that is now valid so you can continue to receive e-mail from them.

These are clear enough.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response.

Now let me ask you,

If you eventually get to the interview venue gate with the sms, and you are turned back because you have not the mail, how will you feel?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
ugroupnl:

Thank you for your response.

Now let me ask you,

If you eventually get to the interview venue gate with the sms, and you are turned back because you have not the mail, how will you feel?

Without the e-mail, I will never go near NNPC gate for interview.

This is simple enough.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by akym2005: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2015
surely sms only can not guanrantee u for the interview because its not specify the date and time of ur interview as well as ur location within the tower without the mail
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
bosunolu:

Without the e-mail, I will never go near NNPC gate for interview.

This is simple enough.

Good answer.

This means that not all that received congratulatory sms will eventually get the mail, not to talk of entering into the interview venue.

Thank you
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
ugroupnl:

Good answer.

This means that not all that received congratulatory sms will eventually get the mail, not to talk of entering into the interview venue.

Thank you

Thank you too. That's why we are all waiting to receive the mail whether we've received the sms or not.

I believe the sms is never a guarantee for interview. Am sure some who did not receive the sms may still get the e-mail.

Let's remain hopeful but one thing is certain, NNPC can not recruit all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by akym2005: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2015
tp me for PCL to come and said that sms invite candidate has no guanratee without mail which to me they suppose to be surely receive mail . hence pcl might have discovered that some sms invite have roughly received the message through wrong means
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2015
akym2005:
tp me for PCL to come and said that sms invite candidate has no guanratee without mail which to me they suppose to be surely receive mail . hence pcl might have discovered that some sms invite have roughly received the message through wrong means

Pls expatiate.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by akym2005: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
bosunolu:

Pls expatiate.

because why should they say sms is not guarantee for interview which they suppose to rreceive there mails automatically
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by seemples(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
akym2005:

because why should they say sms is not guarantee for interview which they suppose to rreceive there mails automatically

Now, Bosunolu comprends smiley

@Akym, I also wonder why they shld make such a statement....you receive sms, you're an interviewee, shikenan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / SIWES/I.T Students Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.