Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him (18461 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by sexymoma(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
brownlord2:

For emerging as pdp governorship candidate in Lagos, or was the news written in greek?
Him na small God angry
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Now Agbaje has lost it all
Can you now see he's no GENTLE MAN, another wolf in sheep's clothing just like GEJ
How can 1 celebrate 806 = 863?
Only in PDP?
Released delegates list a week before election, so where did the remaining 57 votes come from?
ooooh I think I know. Bode George kept them in his Agbada.... A show of a true Lagos Boy

7 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by dre11(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats oooo

Make I greet am using this media
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by solochris(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
congratulations abi? oya take am..... olobe
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by adrainuche(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
okpismart:
That shows that APC guys are not good sportsmen. I wonder what will happen if he wins the election

Are Not Good Sportsmen Shey na Gymnastic
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by FTC1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Don't mind Dem Jare Jimmy!
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Ymodulus: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
That shows that APC guys are not good sportsmen. I wonder what will happen if he wins the election
Are you for real ? You want us to celebrate fraud?

------------------------

Mr jimi, its a very sorry story that you find yourself in a wrong party, the election that leads to your emerging as PDP governorship candidate cant be overrule neither overlook as a fraud. so many things were wrong with the primary. before, during and after the primary election and you been regard as a good hearted man never expected to be found in the gathering of criminals, clueless entities and in a party of serial failure. CHANGE will remain in lagos state, the PROGRESSIVE CHANGE will come stronger come 2015. APC ALL THE WAY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by PerfumeRepublik: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jimi is very Popular, his win in the primaries got a lot of people excited , its left for the people to choose who they want ...Ambode vs Agbaje, May the best man win
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by KORLAR(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why is he being petty?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by tclever: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Agbaje leleyii
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by experimentist: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jimi who?
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by enoqueen: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
this one no just serious at all. na the kain fight wey he go de fight when he become governor be this.

I beg make una no vote am o.
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by pat077: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
na by force?
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by moscobabs(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
In my grandma voice

attension sika grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by chamboy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Attention seeking Jimi

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by hazyfm: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
brownlord2:

For emerging as pdp governorship candidate in Lagos, or was the news written in greek?

Ok, On behalf of APC, I say Congratulations to the 2015 Lagos State Election 1st Runner up

Are you okay now

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by topeorekoy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is asking APC to congratulate him. Has Obanikoro congratulated him?

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by PassingShot(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
In Fela's voice:

Koro say: you be thief, abi you no be thief?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Put your house in order first before asking for congratulations.
A man whose house is on fire does not pop champagne.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by bosun11(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
brownlord2:

it was written in spanish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
edymonte:

In the PDP primary, 806 accredited delegates voted but the number of ballots cast turned out to be 863...

...“We had wondered why neither the APC candidate nor the party had deemed it fit to congratulate Agbaje in line with the finest tenets of democracy. But it is now clear that they were in shock at the emergence of a credible and powerful candidate for the PDP in Lagos State.
Number of accredited delegates for the voting exercise = 806
Number of ballots counted in line with the finest tenets of democracy = 863

PEE DEE PEE!!! grin

Naija we hail thee!!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by okiezman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
Seriously? Congratulate you for what?

PDP has suddenly turned to an attention seeking party and a nuisance.

Shun the bitter politics and do what's right, your type of people are the problem our dear country face now
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Guk: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
tejpot:
My man, because they have no one comparable to you they cannot fully appreciate how extremely invaluable you are to Lagos. Again you are good to go.

I truly feel sorry for those rooting for Jimi Agbaje to be Gov of Lagos state. We obviously have not learnt our lessons from Yar Adua anmd Jonathan mistakes as neither of them had any success feature you could measure them by as Govs of KAtsina state and Bayelsa state.

Jimi Agbaje has not been able to run his Chemist, Jay Kay pharmacy successfully & you want to hand him a whole lagos state......Shaking my head seriously.

Please let Jimi Agbaje come out and tell us the productive work he has been doing in the last 10 years!!!!! Absolutely nothing substatial beyond what Nairalanders have achieved.

Please ask pertinent questions before you begin to support blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by fkaz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fhahaha
Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by NewNigeriaMind: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
What is wrong with Agbaje , can the keep quiet......

Talking about abnormalities and illegalities, did he see or hear an APC member dragging AOC to court.

Is it not is selection by bode George that is being contested in a law court.

Abeg APC don't recognize him jare!!! go and settle with Obanikoro first and the other illegality surrounding your selection.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Olaolufred(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
IF JIMI IS CELEBRATING THIS FRAUD, AND EXPECTS APC TO CELEBRATE IT WITH HIM. HE IS A JOKE.
EVEN IF KORO IS NOT WANTED, CANT THEY VOTE HIM OUT LEGITIMATELY?
WHY THIS RIGING?

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by Guk: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
goldfings:
Now Agbaje has lost it all
Can you now see he's no GENTLE MAN, another wolf in sheep's clothing just like GEJ
How can 1 celebrate 806 = 863?
Only in PDP?
Released delegates list a week before election, so where did the remaining 57 votes come from?
ooooh I think I know. Bode George kept them in his Agbada.... A show of a true Lagos Boy

Why are people suprised at the results? The President of Nigeria had already set a dangerous precedent to follow when he congratulated Jonah Jang as Chairman of Govs' forum wt 16 votes against Ameachi's 19.

PDP alos celebrated when in Ekiti, 6 out of 26 lawmakers claimed majority

So, why should they Hala over 806 bn more than 863? Its their making, let them live with it

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by tejpot(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guk:

I truly feel sorry for those rooting for Jimi Agbaje to be Gov of Lagos state. We obviously have not learnt our lessons from Yar Adua anmd Jonathan mistakes as neither of them had any success feature you could measure them by as Govs of KAtsina state and Bayelsa state.

Jimi Agbaje has not been able to run his Chemist, Jay Kay pharmacy successfully & you want to hand him a whole lagos state......Shaking my head seriously.

Please let Jimi Agbaje come out and tell us the productive work he has been doing in the last 10 years!!!!! Absolutely nothing substatial beyond what Nairalanders have achieved.

Please ask pertinent questions before you begin to support blindly.

Noted for further consideration

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Agbaje calm down..we all knw say u go loose..8yrs after u will join APc and win..simple maths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.