Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon (38549 Views)

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by makasimatics(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Sacramento4real:

What is this one talking about? undecided

He is talking sense
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Bakrabas: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
pDude:
It was at that moment, that Matthew and Joseph knew they fvcked up grin grin

See as the police heap them inside Hilux like the garbage that they are. Two down, many more to go.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
I know the Nigerian police is trying to show the general public that they are working, but my question here would be
1. Were these so called robbers armed?
2. Did they try to shoot first before the police shot?
3. Did they steal the item accused of before they were caught and shot?
4. Is the police allowed to shoot any how?
5. Can't they shoot them on the leg?
May God help us...RIP to the dead.

6. Did the topic tell u they were shot dead?
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
I know the Nigerian police is trying to show the general public that they are working, but my question here would be
1. Were these so called robbers armed?
2. Did they try to shoot first before the police shot?
3. Did they steal the item accused of before they were caught and shot?
4. Is the police allowed to shoot any how?
5. Can't they shoot them on the leg?
May God help us...RIP to the dead.

7. So the only reason police shot them is just to "show the general public that they are working abi"? They should have begged them to surrender or buy drinks for them abi?

Stop being a hypocritical idealist.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Go sleep....your yeye dey smell[Aquote author=ChokolateBoss post=28926708]

7. So the only reason police shot them is just to "show the general public that they are working abi"? They should have begged them to surrender or buy drinks for them abi?

Stop being a hypocritical idealist. [/quote]
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
AdelokikiMr:
I think what the Police did is not right cause i did not see any arms on the thieves and thieves can be shot by police only if they had arms and also make use of it, Naija is a rubbish country, here in France Police will confront armed robbers with mere Hands and not just Killing thieves that has no Gun cause Police himself is scared of his Life ... I really don't know the use of Court in Nigeria or maybe Africa self....

Good Morning and Compliment Of The season.
na coz the armed robbers 4 france no get level.any person wey wan confront a nigerian armed robber with bare hands make im first make im peace with baba God first.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Sacramento4real(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
makasimatics:

He is talking sense
you mean to write Nonsense?
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
AdelokikiMr:

Naija is a rubbish country, here in France Police will confront armed robbers with mere Hands

Lol. Confront armed robbers with mere hands? So if the robbers shoot nko? Maybe those French Police are from Ijebu Ode

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by rafcrown(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
What armed robbers should know is that they will all die like XMAS FOWLS/ILEYA RAMS
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by parzdor(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

Mumu
You will love them again a day when you will just have an argument with someone and Nigerian police will just shoot you
Where is the arm?
Cant they be shot in the leg first?
gerout c yeye pikin tomorow if dsame thieves show for ur house n police no help u go say nija police are nt working or maybe you were sponsorin those thieves
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by peddy231(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
This extrajudicial shooting carried out by should be condemned in its entirety;it was absolutely uncalled for.
P.S I live within the area.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by starlingbawa(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
donnypool:

And i'm a concierge/business admin officer with visions. (two jobs).

hopefully your parent or sibling is killed just like our security officer and a family friend who were just going about their job, then you'll understand what life is all about. now non of your family member is killed so you can continue your worthless human right movement. probably before Christmas you will lose a sibling to harmed robbers just like the rest of us.

All you do is blab and talk thrash!

I'm mature, hence I wouldn't speak ill of your family just like you just did. Armed robbery is bad and should be eradicated.

Too often people focus on individuals rather than the issue at hand. I'm not going to be drawn into a worthless confrontation with you; it's just not important. Blab all you like and pick up a trophy, I couldn't care less.

Finally, you should learn to keep your attitude in check, it will do you a world of good.

Anyway I expect you'd continue to dish out some more tantrums!!!
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by lokito: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
donnypool:

because you are an illiterate

Cretin
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by lokito: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sacramento4real:

What is this wacko talking about? undecided

Talking about you this demented cretin
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
starlingbawa:

All you do is blab and talk thrash!

I'm mature, hence I wouldn't speak ill of your family just like you just did. Armed robbery is bad and should be eradicated.

Too often people focus on individuals rather than the issue at hand. I'm not going to be drawn into a worthless confrontation with you; it's just not important. Blab all you like and pick up a trophy, I couldn't care less.

Finally, you should learn to keep your attitude in check, it will do you a world of good.

Anyway I expect you'd continue to dish out some more tantrums!!!

what? i am not speaking ill about your family, i only wished you be in my situation and lose a family member and feel the pain i felt when a loved one was murder by robbers. If you haven't lost any loved in to robbers, i forbid you calling our police force names.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by starlingbawa(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
donnypool:

what? i am not speaking ill about your family, i only wished you be in my situation and lose a family member and feel the pain i felt when a loved one was murder by robbers. If you haven't lost any loved in to robbers, i forbid you calling our police force names.

I'm so sorry you lost a family member. My heartfelt apologies sincerely.

Have a good night's rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) / Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.