Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

30 Facts About Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Facts About Islam (11374 Views)

Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache / Misconceptions About Islam / Some Common Misconceptions About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
If i try to defend myself about what you said now, GOD will give me a knock on my head. you are very right, i just thought that saying that in any section will reach anybody. now that you have mentioned it, you have put the section in trouble, you too should do the same. always get to the root of all matters and the truth. with this allow, boko haram will cease to exit. we need the truth, true basis of all religion. it is not only islam that is sick, chritianity is sick, judaism is seek, every religion is sick because of the white face devil invasion into them. we have to get back to the black essense of all religion in our geographical zones and culture. they are the same same. what i see as 6 is what you may see as 9.

usermane:
gatiano, i can't relate with you at all. If you claim not to believe in Hadith, why don't you ever visit Islam section to educate the Muslims there?

I need immediate response please.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by dexmond: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
usermane:
gatiano, i can't relate with you at all. If you claim not to believe in Hadith, why don't you ever visit Islam section to educate the Muslims there?

I need immediate response please.
The hadiths are embarrassment to decent Muslims. the content though true, is horrible that they shudder when they read it.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
the content though true you say, let take a look at it. truth is truth and there is nothing else to it. lies/falsehood can't be true as that is plain and easy for most to dicipher. truth mixed with a little lies or lies is not , can not and will never be truth, it is the most dangerous kind of lies or truth, it is very deceitful, causing bloodshed and murder in massive and large scale.

1+1=2 this is truth, thus religion is mathematics.
1+1=3 this is a lie, however, one must know what 1 adding to the other 1 means to arrive at 2, if one does not know , then he can believe that well, it could be 3 while that person wallow in ignorance and poverty, which is mostly the case of black people in this present time of all religion and culture.

1+1= 2.1 or 1.2/ 2.5 or 2.01 or 1.99, this is almost close to the truth, but at the same time a lie. the arguement of the write answer is what causes all that the world is in right now. it is very effective in devils' schemes.

for anybody to be able to use the hadith, one must be 100% sure in the understanding of the Holy Quran, remember if you are only 99.99% sure about its knowledge, then its wrong and a lie, until 100%.

dexmond:
The hadiths are embarrassment to decent Muslims. the content though true, is horrible that they shudder when they read it.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by PastorKun(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
dexmond:

I don't think the hadiths alone are the problem, there are also several teachings in the quoran and examples left by mohammed that promote/incite violence.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
i don't know the entire Quran, but i put my life on it that the book is balanced, the most balanced book ever. so show me a place where it promotes violence (effect), without a cause. show me!

PastorKun:

I don't think the hadiths alone are the problem, there are also several teachings in the quoran and examples left by mohammed that promote/incite violence.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by PastorKun(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
gatiano:
i don't know the entire Quran, but i put my life on it that the book is balanced, the most balanced book ever. so show me a place where it promotes violence (effect), without a cause. show me!

I don't know the quoran well myself but we can start with quoran 9:28-30
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by usermane(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
gatiano:
If i try to defend myself about what you said now, GOD will give me a knock on my head. you are very right, i just thought that saying that in any section will reach anybody. now that you have mentioned it, you have put the section in trouble, you too should do the same.

Your response indicate that you 've not been to Islam section for at least 6 months. I have been contributing in that section and exposing the level of corruption that crept into Islam via Hadith, Sirat and Tafsir literatures coveted by mainstream Muslims. As an avid defender of Islam on this section, how could you have missed that?

By the way, i 'll pass your invitation to Islam section and here is why;

I. I stand for intellectual, rational and analytical approach to religion and religious texts. Islam section agents or regular poster are intolerant to this. They rather promote an highly dogmatic, traditional and priestly approach to Islam.

II Censorship
Any criticism of orthodox Muslims, criticism of orthodox Islamic teachings or expression of heterodox Islamic views result in the poster earning a ban and getting his topic or post hidden.

I am currently serving a 3 weeks ban from Islam section. I do not intend to return again after the ban. This is not my first ban. Mid last month i served a 2 weeks ban and a 4 weeks ban June/July this year. My offense was non other than exposing the lies and deception of mainstream Islamic teachings. You can go on my profile and check my topics, about 7 of them have been hidden for no reason beside expressing heterodox Islamic views. Many of these topics did not even carry my full views.

So before you get down to business in Islam section, know that section is not akin to this section where Christians can disagree over theology and deists, atheists or Pagans can post whatever they feel. You will need a lot of patience to cope with the vilification, self-righteousness, ignorance or intolerance that await you.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
9:28 O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. These are the words of their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before. Allah’s curse be on them! How they are turned away!

9:28. if i want my house clean, and that you should not wear your shoes inside, then i have the right to ask you (not tell) to put off your shoes, it is my house, it is as plain as that. The Mosque is as sacred as that bearing in mind what the Mosque is for, it is not just for prayers, it is also a place where the community meet to discuss their spiritual, intellectual and societal development and growth.
Now you must know what an idolater is (i'm pretty sure you haven seen one before), they deep themselves in several dirts, paint themselves and what not, the Mosque is a clean place. NOTE: IT specifically state "after this year of theirs", may be after when they have deep themselves in whatever. the quran did not say kill them!

9:29- Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden,
example is the homosexualism imposed forcefully on us by the west, who do you think can claim a man putting it in another man's behind is alright? a non believer ofcourse, who do you say would let women suffer? non believers yet they claim they're muslims, who do you think who say it is ok for women to walk almost nude, promote disrespectable sex? just to proof to you that it is not refering to the muslims alone, it say _
nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiority and they are in a state of subjection. Islam is not only the religion of truth, THOSE meaning Moses, Jesus and 5 other before them (unknown to most), and do not adhere to them until they have proven that they understand the books and they submit to those/that who revealed the book to them.

9:30- this claiming that, another claiming this and vice versa at the end of their arguements, a lot would have been dead, maimed, raped, distabilzed, and a lot of pain as you can see. If you were GOD, and you love your people and hate their suffering, won't you curse those responsible for it and turn them away from heaven?

like i said Quran is balanced and peaceful, i have only studied it for just less than 4 months, the bible i have had since i was born. Ezra wrote the torah, but was revealled to Moses.
PastorKun:

I don't know the quoran well myself but we can start with quoran 9:28-30
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
i will now from this moment onwards. thank you brother, for the early advice.
usermane:

Your response indicate that you 've not been to Islam section for at least 6 months. I have been contributing in that section and exposing the level of corruption that crept into Islam via Hadith, Sirat and Tafsir literatures coveted by mainstream Muslims. As an avid defender of Islam on this section, how could you have missed that?

I. I stand for intellectual, rational and analytical approach to religion and religious texts. Islam section agents or regular poster are intolerant to this. They rather promote an highly dogmatic, traditional and priestly approach to Islam.

II Censorship
Any criticism of orthodox Muslims, criticism of orthodox Islamic teachings or expression of heterodox Islamic views result in the poster earning a ban and getting his topic or post hidden.

I am currently serving a 3 weeks ban from Islam section. I do not intend to return again after the ban. This is not my first ban. Mid last month i served a 2 weeks ban and a 4 weeks ban June/July this year. My offense was non other than exposing the lies and deception of mainstream Islamic teachings. You can go on my profile and check my topics, about 7 of them have been hidden for no reason beside expressing heterodox Islamic views. Many of these topics did not even carry my full views.

So before you get down to business in Islam section, know that section is not akin to this section where Christians can disagree over theology and deists, atheists or Pagans can post whatever they feel. You will need a lot of patience to cope with the vilification, self-righteousness, ignorance or intolerance that await you.

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
i have actually been there, and commented once or twice, i guess i have been blocked out once before too.
usermane:

II Censorship

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
ypeace:

when you mentioned: 'and probably tied up'. Then I think you dont know what a slave means in Islam. You were adding your own meaning to it.

You read an hadith about permission to have sex with slaves, you added forced sex to the hadith. Because you added it doesn't make it so. Forced sex is going beyond boundaries which is a purnisheable offence.

Sahih al Bukhari book 2, Hadith 29

Att Ar-Rabadha, I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, ' I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.' The prophet (saw) said to me, 'o Abu Dhar! Did you abuse hi, by calling his mother with bad names? You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah and has put them under your command. So, whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help thm.' ''

we don't even have the right to abuse them verbally talkless of forcing them to sex. Its a meaning you added to the permission.

So u bring this nice verse to try and counter the tens of verse I show u including the breeding of slave, rape of captives, Mohammed berating someone for freeing a slave..etc

Countinue justifying these evils.

Apparently u think I don't know Mohammed said some nice things. When Mohammed was in mecca as a "Warner" with few fellowers and warning the pagans he said a lot of nice things including the famous "there is no complusion in religion" and the infamous satanic verses to win fellowers. when he became a warrior he changed, called for his followers to slay, fight and subdue as well as rape. Its clear in your quran. Most Muslims argue "it is the historical context" that is overlooked. But I ask why is it that the quran has these passages if its words are eternal and for all times . Why doesn't your god know that one day things like slavery, paedophilia summary executions will be illegal in a modern context. Look at ISIS, they are carrying out the commands of allah to the letter. They are backing it up with the quran. Look at staunch Muslims like Anjem Choudary who have come out to say "enough is enough with the pretence and hypocrisy in Islam" the verse are clear. A slave is a slave, rape is rape. Stop looking for euphemisms and stop re-interpreting your quran.

Look at this Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Look at this Bukhari (62:137)- An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Read the passages yourself they are very clear. Put your self in the shoes of the captives and slaves and tell me you will be happy
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by ypeace: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ifeann:

So u bring this nice verse to try and counter the tens of verse I show u including the breeding of slave, rape of captives, Mohammed berating someone for freeing a slave..etc

Countinue justifying these evils.

Apparently u think I don't know Mohammed said some nice things. When Mohammed was in mecca as a "Warner" with few fellowers and warning the pagans he said a lot of nice things including the famous "there is no complusion in religion" and the infamous satanic verses to win fellowers. when he became a warrior he changed, called for his followers to slay, fight and subdue as well as rape. Its clear in your quran. Most Muslims argue "it is the historical context" that is overlooked. But I ask why is it that the quran has these passages if its words are eternal and for all times . Why doesn't your god know that one day things like slavery, paedophilia summary executions will be illegal in a modern context. Look at ISIS, they are carrying out the commands of allah to the letter. They are backing it up with the quran. Look at staunch Muslims like Anjem Choudary who have come out to say "enough is enough with the pretence and hypocrisy in Islam" the verse are clear. A slave is a slave, rape is rape. Stop looking for euphemisms and stop re-interpreting your quran.

Look at this Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Look at this Bukhari (62:137)- An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Read the passages yourself they are very clear. Put your self in the shoes of the captives and slaves and tell me you will be happy

In all the hadith and Qur'an verses you quoted, there is no mention of forced sex or rape. But since you claim while having intercourse is the same as while r.aping, then I fear your own version of english o. It would av been a valid discussion if what we are discussing is having sex with a slave.

I don't think it was you who gave the definition of Jesus in Islam. And the definition Islam gave to Jesus is one of the reason you don't agree with islam. The definition of prayer, God etc also differs. But here you are bringing your own definition of slaves as what islam define slave as. Probably you think they are people under chains, beaten, forced to do things againt their will etc.
I would be happy to be a slave and die a muslim under Muhammad (saw) or any of his companions.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by PastorKun(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
gatiano:
9:28 O you who believe, the idolaters are surely unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs. And if you fear poverty, then Allah will enrich you out of His grace, if He please. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. These are the words of their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before. Allah’s curse be on them! How they are turned away!

9:28. if i want my house clean, and that you should not wear your shoes inside, then i have the right to ask you (not tell) to put off your shoes, it is my house, it is as plain as that. The Mosque is as sacred as that bearing in mind what the Mosque is for, it is not just for prayers, it is also a place where the community meet to discuss their spiritual, intellectual and societal development and growth.
Now you must know what an idolater is (i'm pretty sure you haven seen one before), they deep themselves in several dirts, paint themselves and what not, the Mosque is a clean place. NOTE: IT specifically state "after this year of theirs", may be after when they have deep themselves in whatever. the quran did not say kill them!

9:29- Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden,
example is the homosexualism imposed forcefully on us by the west, who do you think can claim a man putting it in another man's behind is alright? a non believer ofcourse, who do you say would let women suffer? non believers yet they claim they're muslims, who do you think who say it is ok for women to walk almost nude, promote disrespectable sex? just to proof to you that it is not refering to the muslims alone, it say _
nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiority and they are in a state of subjection. Islam is not only the religion of truth, THOSE meaning Moses, Jesus and 5 other before them (unknown to most), and do not adhere to them until they have proven that they understand the books and they submit to those/that who revealed the book to them.

9:30- this claiming that, another claiming this and vice versa at the end of their arguements, a lot would have been dead, maimed, raped, distabilzed, and a lot of pain as you can see. If you were GOD, and you love your people and hate their suffering, won't you curse those responsible for it and turn them away from heaven?

like i said Quran is balanced and peaceful, i have only studied it for just less than 4 months, the bible i have had since i was born. Ezra wrote the torah, but was revealled to Moses.

At this point, I would choose to ignore you given your penchant to ignore facts and gloss over several grievous atrocities committed in the quoran.

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
there is no crime in the Quran, It is a perfect book. try heaven and earth, from now till trillions of years to come, you won't find fault there in.
PastorKun:

At this point, I would choose to ignore you given your penchant to ignore facts and gloss over several grievous atrocities committed in the quoran.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
dastranger:

Koni itumo sii mi.....you see the problem with you is that you believe you know too much... But I'm sorry dear... Like I said I don't like blind arguments

I rest my case.
You have no argument to defend the evils in your book. U have accused me of being a woman hence u can't do comparative sessions on Islam and christainity religions.

Deep down you know these commands in Islam is immoral.
If you don't want to agree because u feel you will offend allah, you should know that the one true God YHWH is greater than allah. The one true God can't condone the lawlessness, hate and double standards in the quran.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
ypeace:

In all the hadith and Qur'an verses you quoted, there is no mention of forced sex or rape. But since you claim while having intercourse is the same as while r.aping, then I fear your own version of english o. It would av been a valid discussion if what we are discussing is having sex with a slave.

I don't think it was you who gave the definition of Jesus in Islam. And the definition Islam gave to Jesus is one of the reason you don't agree with islam. The definition of prayer, God etc also differs. But here you are bringing your own definition of slaves as what islam define slave as. Probably you think they are people under chains, beaten, forced to do things againt their will etc.
I would be happy to be a slave and die a muslim under Muhammad. (saw) or any of his companions.

U have refused to see the evil in your book. millions of Muslims are leaving Islam every year in the middle east and north Africa even tho they are threatened with your law for apostates in Islam.
"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)
and
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

I have spent some time exposing you to your sources and tried to get a logical, sincere and humane response from you, yet you refuse to see the obvious.
You said, you would be happy to be a slave and die a muslim under Muhammad or any of his companions.
This is where I say u are a hypocrite. U are probably in the safety of your home and had dinner. Why aren't u out in the world following out this commands;
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."

Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by dastranger(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2014
Ifeann:

I rest my case.
You have no argument to defend the evils in your book. U have accused me of being a woman hence u can't do comparative sessions on Islam and christainity religions.

Deep down you know these commands in Islam is immoral.
If you don't want to agree because u feel you will offend allah, you should know that the one true God YHWH is greater than allah. The one true God can't condone the lawlessness, hate and double standards in the quran.
Here we go again, putting every thing down as it appease you.. .if you want a comparative session with me, then you're gonna open your mind and we re gonna reason together...my apologies, how do you expect me to engage in chats with you when you wouldn't reason along but to believe everything you assume is right.. .sorry dear it's a waste of my precious time.. #sighs

2 Likes

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
dastranger:

Here we go again, putting every thing down as it appease you.. .if you want a comparative session with me, then you're gonna open your mind and we re gonna reason together...my apologies, how do you expect me to engage in chats with you when you wouldn't reason along but to believe everything you assume is right.. .sorry dear it's a waste of my precious time.. #sighs

So because my opinion does not agree with you therefore u won't engage in a discussion.
You say I put my opinion as it pleases me.
Well let me tell you something, your attitude is very common with Muslims (conservative and moderate alike).
No one is allowed to question ur quran and its author your prophet. If you try you get killed. THANK GOD for the internet.... Mohammed and his god didn't see the freedom of speech the internet will one day provide for man.

I didn't quote those verses out of context. The texts speak for themselves and went well with the contexts and Mohammed's circumstances; there was no joke,
no stories,
no allegories,
no metaphors,
no figure of speech,
no hyperboles with the commands in the qu'ran verses I quoted.
Mohammed said it as he claimed allah told him, and he says the words are for all time or do you disapprove

For instance, I have had Muslims who argue that sex with married captives (your right hand possessed) is not Rape. Which married woman who you just conquered her city and killed her people will willingly allow you to have intercourse with her while her husband is alive or
When I once quoted several clear verses from ur Koran and hadiths on taking slaves, not freeing slaves, having sex with already married slaves, rape of slaves, rape of captives, instructions on breeding slaves and Mohammed trading slaves.
The Muslim's defense was slavery then is not like slavery now.
Can you believe that. INSANE.
Even though I quote clear passages.
If you leave Muslims they will change the dictionary all to defend a false prophet.

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
PastorKun:

Hey don't bother with gati ano.
He is a member of NOI, nation of Islam. He believes allah is a black man and he is awaiting an alien mothership. He isnt even a true Muslim by the low standards of Islam. Most Muslims will even disown him as an Islamic heretic.

1 Like

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
xaxaxax, you had to split my name so that i want suspect, anyways. NOI is the true Islam (part of true GOD's religion), ALLAH, YAHWEH, GOD, JEHOVAH, name it in whatever language you love is a Blackman, Jet blackman. Alien mothership? wrong again, there are alein mothership quite alright waiting to rapture you away (this alien controls most of the christiandom), all those paul's teachings, otherwise why will the bible state that the meek shall inherit the earth, yet you are waiting to be raptured away. The Mothership, is to clean the earth of filth and wickedness, and make all things new as prophesy says. Arab muslims? i have got anything to discuss with them or those that purposely enslave themselve under their doctrine.

keep up staining other people, ok, you keep pointing fingers like the christians before you did and you are doing the same, when there are no muslims, you would start with the traditionalists, when they ignore you , you face hindu, when those cut your head open, your likes will face buddhist, after you have all fought all and pointed fingers, then you face yourselves which will arise to a world war (this time you would clean yourselves finally off the universe), the whole world will have peace. I am not refering to all christians (good ones), i am refering to your type, hypocritic christians, who say they are christians but are not but ugly fowls and vultures.

Ifeann:

Hey don't bother with gati ano.
He is a member of NOI, nation of Islam. He believes allah is a black man and he is awaiting an alien mothership. He isnt even a true Muslim by the low standards of Islam. Most Muslims will even disown him as an Islamic heretic.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
gatiano:
xaxaxax, you had to split my name so that i want suspect, anyways. NOI is the true Islam (part of true GOD's religion), ALLAH, YAHWEH, GOD, JEHOVAH, name it in whatever language you love is a Blackman, Jet blackman. Alien mothership? wrong again, there are alein mothership quite alright waiting to rapture you away (this alien controls most of the christiandom), all those paul's teachings, otherwise why will the bible state that the meek shall inherit the earth, yet you are waiting to be raptured away. The Mothership, is to clean the earth of filth and wickedness, and make all things new as prophesy says. Arab muslims? i have got anything to discuss with them or those that purposely enslave themselve under their doctrine.

keep up staining other people, ok, you keep pointing fingers like the christians before you did and you are doing the same, when there are no muslims, you would start with the traditionalists, when they ignore you , you face hindu, when those cut your head open, your likes will face buddhist, after you have all fought all and pointed fingers, then you face yourselves which will arise to a world war (this time you would clean yourselves finally off the universe), the whole world will have peace. I am not refering to all christians (good ones), i am refering to your type, hypocritic christians, who say they are christians but are not but ugly fowls and vultures.

Lol. sometimes I think you are an atheist who just pretends to be a Muslim so you can further tarnish the already battered image of Muslims.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by dastranger(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ifeann:

I didn't quote those verses out of context. The texts speak for themselves and went well with the contexts and Mohammed's circumstances; there was no joke,
no stories,
undecided OK
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Have i not been saying that there is only one kind of muslims, The ones that read and follow only the Quran(just and only) which is true Islam. after the advent of the hadith (since the devils pale skin could not infiltrate the Quran), they created the hadith which began and furtherly split Islam into sects and factions (sunni, shia, sufi, etc), hadith is the cause of all those trouble you are stating, And Muhammad had no hand in its making. A concious blackman fears GOD to his bone marrow be it christian, jew, muslims or traditionalists, and unconcious blackman can be plainly foolish and follow orders be it good or evil. There is no unconcious whiteman/pale skin. and they conciously disobeys GOD's rules on purpose and delibrately (you know why, you just want to ignore the facts). as devils made hadith to side Quran, They infiltrated the Bible, the hindu religion, the mayans, buddhism, and even the african traditional religions. be mindful!

Ifeann:

Lol. sometimes I think you are an atheist who just pretends to be a Muslim so you can further tarnish the already battered image of Muslims.
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by blessedvisky(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ifeann:

I totally agree with you. 'Trash' is d word that keeps coming to mind anytime I read his posts. BTW, NO.5 and NO.4of the original post of this thread directly contradict NO. 2. To say plants, animals, planets, etc are also Muslims would mean they also observe 5 and 4. SMH
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
what are you talking hiding behind ife ann ifeann? The post or rather some posters claim Quran ordered the killing of people, i said show where it was written, some tried decietfully to do so, i disagreed explaining the balances of the Quran, hadith was brought out, i said that is and was not for the muslims.

i cannot remember when i said plants, animals and the planets are muslims, may i add to it, the universe to is a muslim. A muslim is anything or anybody that submits to the will of GOD/ALLAH, or however way you want to call HIM. plants and animals were created by BLACKMEN AND BLACKWOMEN.
blessedvisky:
I totally agree with you. 'Trash' is d word that keeps coming to mind anytime I read his posts. BTW, NO.5 and NO.4of the original post of this thread directly contradict NO. 2. To say plants, animals, planets, etc are also Muslims would mean they also observe 5 and 4. SMH
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by blessedvisky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
gatiano:
what are you talking hiding behind ife ann ifeann? plants and animals were created by BLACKMEN AND BLACKWOMEN.
100% proof you are posting trash.

you didn't create this thread, so my comment earlier abt the contradictions btwn 2 and 4&5 wasnt directed at you. I see your posts regularly in this section. you say things like God is black man, black man is original man and other funny stuff. like I Sed earlier, TRASH!!!
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by Ifeann(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
gatiano:
what are you talking hiding behind ife ann ifeann? The post or rather some posters claim Quran ordered the killing of people, i said show where it was written, some tried decietfully to do so, i disagreed explaining the balances of the Quran, hadith was brought out, i said that is and was not for the muslims.

i cannot remember when i said plants, animals and the planets are muslims, may i add to it, the universe to is a muslim. A muslim is anything or anybody that submits to the will of GOD/ALLAH, or however way you want to call HIM. plants and animals were created by BLACKMEN AND BLACKWOMEN.

blessedvisky I actually feel sorry for him. this is that confused spirit of Islam.

What u fail to realize gatiano is that in Saudi Arabia and several Islamic states including the ISIS territories, ur statements amount to shirk and spreading corruption in the land. You will be beheaded or crucified.
You
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
BLACKMAN AND BLACKWOMAN ARE GODS IN DIVINE UNITY , ITS CALLED ONE GOD. if you are non-black, or a sympathizer to non-black, i do not care. you may be thinking and asking, why then are the black people in this condition? Since we are GODS, and GOD is fearless and can't do evil, WE decided to see what evil looks and feels like. so we made man in our own image, before the making, we went on a process of sleeping call self-forgetfulness which took 44,000 years, or else the non-black people would have been unable to do nothing, even while making them, we had to seperate the Black babies from the non-black infants, in short we slept almost 49000 years before the non-black could lift a thought.

Now, it wasn't all the black people that left the condition of the "DIVINE UNITY", There are 24 elder (12 men/ 12 women) each with 12 assistance chiefs making 144 chiefs, this 168 Blackpeople remained in their consciousness. 144 chiefs have 1000 helpers each called 144,000 Judges.
all splitted even between man and woman, we never saw one as superior than the other, but duties might differ. the 144,000 are concious, but not in their physical bodies, There bodies are said to be conserved in the pyramids, where whitemen have been trying to open since 1936 but could not has i type and you would abuse me.

The 24 elders, 144 chiefs and the 144,000 judges is what is term the trinity (father, son and holy spirit).

Now one might say, "oh! they stayed cool while we suffer" no not atall, they were to look over everything as the leader.
As for every black man and black woman that is living now or that have lived in the past 6000 years, are a prototype of the first self.
in other words, as a blackman, you have eternal life, you can die except if you so choose it, even at that, it is impossible, it does not mean one can escape hell if one is so bad (the blackman can only imitate evil, he is no evil by nature).
so a blackman lives, dies, goes to hell to wash up for 3 days, depending on his sins and his willingness to repent, 3 days will look like 3 mins, and it could look like 3 years, (it does not take more than 3 days for blackpeople to repent, unlike the non-black), you ascend to the 24 elders, and them reincarnate again for new experiences in different bodies from a different parent. so when you about to do childish stuffs like to abusing right away calling me demented and deluded, Something inside of you will administer to you "why don't you investigate what that gati ano wrote you?" just check it out, he would say or she if you are a woman, This person is your firstself Who is GOD who resides inside you. Thus as a blackperson, you are GOD. but you won't listen, you'd abuse me. my firstself said "how could you be so sure"?

blessedvisky:

you didn't create this thread, so my comment earlier abt the contradictions btwn 2 and 4&5 wasnt directed at you. I see your posts regularly in this section. you say things like God is black man, black man is original man and other funny stuff. like I Sed earlier, TRASH!!!
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
GOD forbid bad thing, kill somebody because they don't accept my view? talk to you brothers, you know them they can do that for you easy. don't you know hypocrites are 1000 times worst than forced believers?
Ifeann:

blessedvisky I actually feel sorry for him. this is that confused spirit of Islam.

What u fail to realize gatiano is that in Saudi Arabia and several Islamic states including the ISIS territories, ur statements amount to shirk and spreading corruption in the land. You will be beheaded or crucified.
You
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Repented white people and non black that are good, will have everlasting life. i hope you know the difference between eternal life and everlasting life. but they do not have a first self, They share the mind of their maker called Yakub or Yahweh. That is where they spend everlasting life.
they don't reincarnate. have you ever heard of a black person with multiple personality disorder? blacks don't do that, that a white man thing. inshort The throne of GOD is in your dna and your melanin.

blessedvisky:

Re: 30 Facts About Islam by blessedvisky(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
gatiano:
BLACKMAN AND BLACKWOMAN ARE GODS IN DIVINE UNITY , ITS CALLED ONE GOD. if you are non-black, or a sympathizer to non-black, i do not care. you may be thinking and asking, why then are the black people in this condition? Since we are GODS, and GOD is fearless and can't do evil, WE decided to see what evil looks and feels like. so we made man in our own image, before the making, we went on a process of sleeping call self-forgetfulness which took 44,000 years, or else the non-black people would have been unable to do nothing, even while making them, we had to seperate the Black babies from the non-black infants, in short we slept almost 49000 years before the non-black could lift a thought.

Now, it wasn't all the black people that left the condition of the "DIVINE UNITY", There are 24 elder (12 men/ 12 women) each with 12 assistance chiefs making 144 chiefs, this 168 Blackpeople remained in their consciousness. 144 chiefs have 1000 helpers each called 144,000 Judges.
all splitted even between man and woman, we never saw one as superior than the other, but duties might differ. the 144,000 are concious, but not in their physical bodies, There bodies are said to be conserved in the pyramids, where whitemen have been trying to open since 1936 but could not has i type and you would abuse me.

The 24 elders, 144 chiefs and the 144,000 judges is what is term the trinity (father, son and holy spirit).

Now one might say, "oh! they stayed cool while we suffer" no not atall, they were to look over everything as the leader.
As for every black man and black woman that is living now or that have lived in the past 6000 years, are a prototype of the first self.
in other words, as a blackman, you have eternal life, you can die except if you so choose it, even at that, it is impossible, it does not mean one can escape hell if one is so bad (the blackman can only imitate evil, he is no evil by nature).
so a blackman lives, dies, goes to hell to wash up for 3 days, depending on his sins and his willingness to repent, 3 days will look like 3 mins, and it could look like 3 years, (it does not take more than 3 days for blackpeople to repent, unlike the non-black), you ascend to the 24 elders, and them reincarnate again for new experiences in different bodies from a different parent. so when you about to do childish stuffs like to abusing right away calling me demented and deluded, Something inside of you will administer to you "why don't you investigate what that gati ano wrote you?" just check it out, he would say or she if you are a woman, This person is your firstself Who is GOD who resides inside you. Thus as a blackperson, you are GOD. but you won't listen, you'd abuse me. my firstself said "how could you be so sure"?

Ifeann:

You
gatiano:

lmao. ifeann I feel sorry for him too. gatiano I hope u Knw that Muslims who read your posts fèel sorry for you too Shekau Sef go look u and feel sorry for yôu . I think you are mixing christian doctrines and Islamic injunctions and your own super weird imaginations to form this new doctrine of yours. let me ask you a question; AS ANYONE EVER TÀKÈN YOU SERIOUSLY OÑ THIS SÈCTIOÑ BEFORE.?? Pls think about the questîon well before typing a reply. that's all for now. Thanks anyway smiley
Re: 30 Facts About Islam by gatiano(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2014
I need nobody to take me serious, i did not ask you to believe, if you do believe straightaway without questioning your thoughts then you got a problem. make investigations, study, read, analyse, we are in a world where you should not just believe that 1+1=2 because someone told you so. it is no blashemy to study and read and observe and analyse other books outside the bible which has been massively corrupted.

Do you believe in the place where the bible says "love your neigbhors as yourself"?
what about love your neighbors as you love yourself?
what is the difference between these two phrases?

blessedvisky:
lmao. ifeann I feel sorry for him too. gatiano I hope u Knw that Muslims who read your posts fèel sorry for you too Shekau Sef go look u and feel sorry for yôu . I think you are mixing christian doctrines and Islamic injunctions and your own super weird imaginations to form this new doctrine of yours. let me ask you a question; AS ANYONE EVER TÀKÈN YOU SERIOUSLY OÑ THIS SÈCTIOÑ BEFORE.?? Pls think about the questîon well before typing a reply. that's all for now. Thanks anyway smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? / 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.