Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) (993 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / !:-are U Bored Den Enter Here Hilarious Picx For Your Week / My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by Dinzelflash(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Well what i do most time is browsing through the Internet (nairaland esp smiley ) or i scroll thru my albums of pictures on my phone *like i haven't seen those pics before* i know many of y'all do that grin.. Scrolling down my call contact list looking for who to delete angry .. Sometimes i pick a novel to read cause my sis owns quite a number of them, buh the next 5 minutes I'm already dozzingangry .. Buh d least i do is chatting up dead/dry people on my chat list..this are the kind of people that will make you sleep for no reason.. Even if you just woke up from sleep once you start chatting with them, you feeling sleepy again :/.... Share yours also... smiley
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by holatin(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
wanking with super glue
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
wanking with relaxer cream to relax abobby.
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by Dinzelflash(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
wanking with super glue
grin hmm maybe i could try that.. Sounds cool
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by bloglover(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
wanking with super glue
u obviously haven't tried wanking with top bond gum, u won't even hqve d hands to type glue.
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by holatin(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
bloglover:

u obviously haven't tried wanking with top bond gum, u won't even hqve d hands to type glue.
I do should I send d pics
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by bloglover(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
I do should I send d pics
pls dont. Am not interested in visiting the four walls of a prison cell for 14 years.
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by holatin(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2014
bloglover:

pls dont. Am not interested in visiting the four walls of a prison cell for 14 years.
hahahahaha
Re: Things You Do When You Are Super Bored (my Experience) by Mprex(f): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
When I'm bored:
i read novels
take pix
surf d net
chat
etc

(1) (Reply)

Funny Image: Guest Which Part Of Naija This Person Is From? / Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.