Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (993 Views)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
THE BARBER

A priest walked into a barber shop in Abuja. After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord." The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community." The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts and a thank you note from the police officer.

Then, a Senator came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the country." The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 Senators in front of the door.
Who no like better thing?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-barber/
=========================================

JESUS IS WATCHING

A burglar breaks into a house. He sees a CD player that he wants so he takes it. Then he hears a voice "JESUS is watching you". He looks around with his flashlight wandering "What The HELL Was That?".
He spots some money on a table and takes it......Once again he hears a voice " JESUS is watching you". He hides in a corner trying to find where the voice came from. He spots a birdcage with a parrot in it!
He goes over and asks " Was that your voice?". It said "YES". He then says "What's your name?". It says "MOSES". The burglar says " What kind of person names his bird Moses??" The parrot reply "THE SAME PERSON THAT NAMES HIS ROTWEILER "JESUS".

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/jesus-is-watching/
================================================

THE MAGIC POOL

There were these three guys. They had been walking for 3 days and were very tired. They found a hotel, rented a room and went to sleep. Then, this old guy comes in out of nowhere, and says there is a magic pool just outside their hotel room. He tells them "Ok, you must jump off the diving board, and yell out what you wanna land in."
So the three guys go over to the pool. The first guy, a vegetarian, yells out "Bananas!" and lands in a pool of bananas. The second guy was money hungry and yelled out "Money!" and lands in a pile of money. The third guy jumps, when a bird shits on his head, and he yells "Oh Shit!"
Guess what he landed on?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-magic-pool/
===============================================

THE 85 YEAR OLD MAN AND THE DOCTOR

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.
We even called up Jane, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezing' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."
I know you where thinking something else like the doctor............lol

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-85-year-old-man-and-the-doctor/
=================================================

SOME WISE, FUNNY AND INTERESTING QUOTES TO NOTE

The whitest man on earth still has a black shadow.
No mechanic can repair breaking news.
No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
Even if you have millions of cars, you still have to walk to your bedroom.
Being the best swimmer doesn’t make you a fish.
The strongest man on earth can never carry a mountain.
The smartest Assassin on earth can never kill Water.
No matter how smart a police is, he can never catch the air.
No matter how sad you are, you will still laugh to Nigeria/Naija Funny Videos Jokes

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/some-wise-funny-and-interesting-quotes-to-note/
=======================================================

Do have a pleasant evening from Nigerian/Naija Funny Videos Team.
Re: Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by Beive85: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
going down...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian / That Moment!! (photos) / Don’t Ask “stupid Questions” | African Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.