Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD (21305 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Breaking News:Imo State Lawmaker Hon.Eudora Igwe Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by CMARY(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
African magic at work. RIP
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by gbaskiboy: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
wetin kill her
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by chrisviral(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
When you join politics,your life hangs on the line. You becomes venurable.

shocked shocked shocked
Learn english, Mba.
Stop commenting on FP, Mba.
See ya life grin

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by echobee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
When you join politics,your life hangs on the line.You becomes venurable.
Yes we re venurable grin.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by chukel(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is nothing to do autopsy for. I know her very well. We r neighbors in my family home in owerri. She was morbidly obesed right from time even before she ventured into politics. The husband is a complete opposite of her, very slim. RIP to the dead. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by yorke1: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rochas!!! I won't say more than that.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by dre11(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
RIP

Vanity upon vanity.... All is vanity and vexation of the Spirit
Adieu
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by eduxerxes: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
See me for Front page ooooooh. Finally na Obituary carry me put for FP. Chai! e no go better for death. Mama Igwe, even in death, u do me better. Adieu
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
fr3do:

Indeed, you become venurable.
u becomes really venurable
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Winken: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
yorke1:
Rochas!!! I won't say more than that.

keep quiet. What has Rochas got to do with this?
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
echobee:

Yes we re venurable grin.
yes we becomes really venurable
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by yorke1: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Winken:

keep quiet. What has Rochas got to do with this?

I did not say Rochas was responsible for her death. You are the one making that assertion.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Igrigrigun: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Collynzo9:
People should learn how to exercise their bodies and moderate the amount of food they eat, there is no gain in being fat, it is unhealthy.
Berem take note.
RIP madam.

Collynzo , your relationship with Berem is very funny. Both of you are from Imo state and yet you berate her all the time.

I think you desperately wished you could fuvck Berem

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by eleko1: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
What is vanity?Wetin she do dat warrant vanity?
Okestra01:
vanity upon vanity.
undecided undecided shey persin nor go die again? Unless her death is the handiwork of evil people/she did evil herself that boomerang,kip Ur Vanity upon vanity sermon to yaself sad
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by ElFenomeno1: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
RIP. Life goes on.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by NwaJesusteete(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerian politicians and otumokpo ndi nso. Rest in peace
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Deltagiant: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Looking at the picture of the deceased, one can safely suspect she died from cardiovascular related development. She must have had a very weak and enlarged heart as a result of High blood pressure triggered by her size. It is also very probable that the pressure was not effectively controlled as a large number of sufferers stop their medications due to the side effects. She should have worked on her Body Mass Index. This would have gone a long way to help even as her kidney function must have reduced badly. This is what you get when you treat the threat of high blood pressure with kid gloves. Again, electioneering seasons and the attendant anxiety are always very dangerous to the health of high BP sufferers. May she rest in peace.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by echobee(f): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
aliyuabbaashiru:
yes we becomes really venurable
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by emeka94(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmm Rip ma. she is such a nice woman. she attended my grand mum's burial last year and I could hardly believe that a woman so humble could be so popular and powerful.
humility pays
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by rocgirl: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
When you join politics,your life hangs on the line.You becomes venurable
E'je Jesu.. gringringrin
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Olubodef(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
RIP

Pls kindly tell tell Awolowo and Zik dat corruption has risen 2 d highest level and suicide bombing is now common in Nigeria...
Tell my late mum dat her pikin dey suffer and ask her y she born me 4 Naija and my late dad dat I can neva 4give him 4 practising polygamous

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
High Blood Pressure/Stress
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by lolaxavier(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
African remote control at work...
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Deltagiant: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olubodef:
RIP

Pls kindly tell tell Awolowo and Zik dat corruption has risen 2 d highest level and suicide bombing is now common in Nigeria...
Tell my late mum dat her pikin dey suffer and she born me 4 Naija and my late dad dat I can neva 4give him 4 practising polygamous
Funny but true, my dear grin

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by benpuzzy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
anaedo197143:
So pity Okwesilieze, may ur gentle soul rest in d bossom of the Lord. Our town will surely miss you. Akokwa has lost a gem

priscaoge:
[size=14pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked Jezzzzz....Have met her twice, in Owerri n Urualla angry angry angry .....She's from my side,Ideato North angry angry angry Okwesilieze May God grant your soul peaceful Rest! [/size]

Good to know that my people are on Nairaland. Ideato kwezuo nu

chukel:
There is nothing to do autopsy for. I know her very well. We r neighbors in my family home in owerri. She was morbidly obesed right from time even before she ventured into politics. The husband is a complete opposite of her, very slim. RIP to the dead. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss.

God Bless you, this proves that you really know her. The stair case of Imo State house of Assembly sometimes gives her challenges to climb. All the same, my heart felt condolence to the Awalite Family of Umukegwu Akokwa, the Igwe Family of Owerre-Akokwa and the entire Ideato North LGA for this demise. May God give us all the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by priscaoge(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
benpuzzy:

Good to know that my people are on Nairaland. Ideato kwezuo nu

God Bless you, this proves that you really know her. The stair case of Imo State house of Assembly sometimes gives her challenges to climb. All the same, my heart felt condolence to the Awalite Family of Umukegwu Akokwa, the Igwe Family of Owerre-Akokwa and the entire Ideato North LGA for this demise. May God give us all the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost.

Respect Bro smiley smiley smiley Good to know u are my brother, God bless u
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
rocgirl:

E'je Jesu.. gringringrin
What does that mean?
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by KanwuliaJara: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Her "FATNESS" alone reassssh to killy her na! undecided
Too much NKWOBI for breakfast! embarassed

R.I.P ma! kiss
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
That is the end of the road. A reminder for all, most especially the political robbers, to turn a new leaf and be a good representative of the electorates. All what you (political robbers) garner illegally using your political office will be used against you in the next world. Naija politicians try not to please your selfish interest, remember the six feet.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by sherrylo: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
okiezman:
APC don kill am. Politics too dirty for my liking

no, na Tinubu kill am. IDIOTA
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by twentycent(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls is berem fat? I don't know cos we that work in kutuwenji&nijeristan don't know this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.