Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD (21304 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Breaking News:Imo State Lawmaker Hon.Eudora Igwe Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Meringe(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
I'm not surprised when I heard of her death. she's vulnerable to collapsing due to her size. RIP.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by twentycent(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
chrisviral:

shocked shocked shocked
Learn english, Mba.
Stop commenting on FP, Mba.
See ya life grin

Me I don't want to be VENURABLE courtesy of @stephyxxo
Berem pls take note...and why am I doting on berem sef, maybe because I go dey ibariogba for owerri dis yuletide season. Berem seeing u wil be a coup in d making sha *winks* so dat I wil decipher weda u fat or not.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Stephxoblessed(f): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
chrisviral:

shocked shocked shocked
Learn english, Mba.
Stop commenting on FP, Mba.
See ya life grin
echobee:

Yes we re venurable grin.
aliyuabbaashiru:
u becomes really venurable
rocgirl:

E'je Jesu.. gringringrin
Hahaha, you guys should free me o.that was slip of the fingers.Am not above mistake

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Mopolchi: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
eduxerxes:
Chai! Onye ma onye furu ya otumokpo? RIP Mama Igwe.
Must it be as a result of otumokpo that she died? Otumokpo can't work on her if she was good as you claimed. Another one is otumokpo can't occur since action from distance is metaphysically impossible. Let's always attribute the right cause of death and not weep up unnecessary sentiments. To the dead, requiescat in pace!
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Jollymich(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
accurate answer
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by benpuzzy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
Otumokpo can't work on her if she was good as you claimed.

She was a two times Chairperson of Ideato North LGA Council, and the Honorable member representing Ideato North in the Imo State Assembly.
She is the founder of "ADAOMA FOUNDATION".
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by benpuzzy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Respect Bro smiley smiley smiley Good to know u are my brother, God bless u

Udo diri gi nwa afor Ideato

1 Like

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by chrisviral(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
twentycent:

Me I don't want to be VENURABLE courtesy of @stephyxxo
Berem pls take note...and why am I doting on berem sef, maybe because I go dey ibariogba for owerri dis yuletide season. Berem seeing u wil be a coup in d making sha *winks* so dat I wil decipher weda u fat or not.

Quote berem and tell her what you want to tell her and stop quoting, im not berem.

Although I dey owerri, abeg quote me anytime you want to chop the money at igbariogwa, btw dey get newest igbariogwa o
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by eduxerxes: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
chrisviral:

Quote berem and tell her what you want to tell her and stop quoting, im not berem.

Although I dey owerri, abeg quote me anytime you want to chop the money at igbariogwa, btw dey get newest igbariogwa o
wetin u dey "Gbariala" for "Igbariogwa"? IBARIOGWA it is...
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Eziachi: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
Choi! Them don kill am
In Nigeria no one dies without being killed, even walking corpses, health wise.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by juanmiguel: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
in d estate we knw her as Okwesilieze. RIP to her
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by englishmart(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
balash:
What's the cause of her death?? If its natural maybe she wasn't feeling fine or thereabout its cool but if it has any fishing activities! Then imo precisely Orlu senatorial district is gon be hot !!

May her soul rest in peace
what about meats?
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by Mopolchi: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
benpuzzy:

She was a two times Chairperson of Ideato North LGA Council, and the Honorable member representing Ideato North in the Imo State Assembly.
She is the founder of "ADAOMA FOUNDATION".
Does it mean that she was good? Anyway, I am arguing that otumokpo is not the cause of her death. May she rest in peace.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by balash(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
what about meats?

And kpomo lol
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by annastacia15(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Does anyone know this girl, she claims to be Hon. Eudora igwe 's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by filcast(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
annastacia15:
Does anyone know this girl, she claims to be Hon. Eudora igwe 's daughter.
you made little sense. RIP to a very industrious lady.
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by okiezman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
sherrylo:

no, na Tinubu kill am. IDIOTA

Ok sir
Re: Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD by annastacia15(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
filcast:
you made little sense. RIP to a very industrious lady.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today / Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki / Yahaya Ibrahim, Soldier Shoots Colleague Abubakar Mohammed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.