Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card (3399 Views)

10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Deeply In Love With My Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by mayyor(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
When a guy is deeply and Madly in love with his g/f,is it right for him to give her access to his ATM Card, pls i need your opinion
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by chamotex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
I don't fall madly in love mate
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by omega25red(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2008
The question should be short of marriage would you trust a woman with your pin code lol
Well i am able to trust my girl with my atm card what is she going to do spend all the money in my account?
look the bank system nowadays if a purchase is made on your card depending on how much it is they will notify you and besides when you get your statement and you see charges you didn't make you file fraud charges
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
The funny thing i I have done this before.

And the reason I did it was because she gave me hers first. I needed some money so she gave me her card and code and told m to go take it from her account.

So when I broke bread, O gave her mine. And so far, she hasnt abused that previledge.
If you trust your partner, you dont need love to her your ATM codes.

But the only problem still remains a joint account.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by MaiSuya(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2008
Kai! Giving her direct access to my bank account? that one strong o! If she needs anything, she can always ask me.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2008
Me give my girl friend access to my ATM, God forbid. I might joke with other things, but when it comes to money, am red alert. What if we breakup, so it would mean that she would have direct access to my cash. And you know how girls behave, she won't mind drying up your whole account.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
crazykid:

Me give my girl friend access to my ATM, God forbid. I might joke with other things, but when it comes to money, am red alert. What if we breakup, so it would mean that she would have direct access to my cash. And you know how girls behave, she won't mind drying up your whole account.
na 2 day? grin grin grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by smurf1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2008
STUPID love thats what ill call that, ode grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by CrazyMan(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Ebony-silk. Thank God you've confessed. Na so una de do.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by ndumart: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
Luv may be blind, but am not blind. Giving my Pin to my girl is the height of stupidity.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by AdamBrody1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2008
Rule number one and that's the only rule:

NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN TALKLESS OF FALLING MADLY IN LOVE You will only get your heart burnt to smitherings when you least expect it.

Remember also that "He who loves the most, suffers the most"

And finally, why should i give my G/F my atm card? I will rather give her a bad check for the bank to hold her and embarrass her. That will make her never to ask me for money or tamper with any thing that has monetary value to me!

Why isnt she the one that will give me access to her ATM? Abeg Yahoo Yahoo season don pass! Na soji season we de now!
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
crazykid:

@Ebony-silk. Thank God you've confessed. Na so una de do.
yes, priest. . . .I don confess cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by smurf1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
ndumart:

love may be blind, but am not blind. Giving my Pin to my girl is the height of stupidity.

Unfortunately some fellas call it love grin grin grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by scottN(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
If ur girl friend is really ur girl friend, she will reject that offer because in d first instance its not right 2 disclose ur PIN. After all, all she needs 2 do if she needs cash is to ask u. If she doesn't reject the offer then u need 2 check her out. So personally i don't c any reason 2 give my girlfriend my PIN
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
There is nothing wrong in doing that jare tongue kiss grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

There is nothing wrong in doing that jare tongue kiss grin
plzzz, abeg. . . .tell them. . . . .according to crazykid, we're confessing. . . .

Plz, dnt stop at ATM card. . . .life insurance nko
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

plzzz, abeg. . . .tell them. . . . .according to crazykid, we're confessing. . . .

Plz, dnt stop at ATM card. . . .life insurance nko

Morenike u r greedy, ahn ahn life insurance tongue grin
All i just want is American Express black card [unlimited] and i will be fine, Thanks kiss grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by chika98: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2008
Black card ke? U go wait tire cheesy

@ Post: No love no dey do me like that. If na my husband then that is a different thing but just a bf?? Hell no!
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by CrazyMan(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2008
Ebony silk & Tope. You two must be funny. American express card. Anyway my shrine is open in case you want to make it a reality. You shall have all your wishes ;d
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by lucabrasi(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2008
@post
NO!!!!and even if i do,ill make sure its a cashcartd with a daily limit of not more than 300pounds,never fallen in love so dont really know how it feels
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2008
chika98:

Black card ke? U go wait tire cheesy

@ Post: No love no dey do me like that. If na my husband then that is a different thing but just a boyfriend?? Hell no!

So wat if my hubby happens to be diddy nkan tongue grin

crazykid:

Ebony silk & Tope. You two must be funny. American express card. Anyway my shrine is open in case you want to make it a reality. You shall have all your wishes ;d

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no dey do shrine abeg shocked
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by chika98: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2008
tope2000:

So what if my hubby happens to be diddy nkan tongue grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no dey do shrine abeg shocked

No offense but I don't think you look anything like Cassie. cheesy
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by MrCrackles(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2008
chika98:

No offense but I don't think you look anything like Cassie. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by MrCrackles(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2008
tope2000:

So what if my hubby happens to be diddy nkan tongue grin

U dont need Diddy

Hez a LovePeddler-bag!!

Brash is better cheesy tongue kiss
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

@post
NO!!!!and even if i do,ill make sure its a cashcartd with a daily limit of not more than 300pounds,never fallen in love so don't really know how it feels
haba!! wetin 300 pounds go do for pesin? grin

crazykid:

who is joking? am very serious o
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tai2(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2008
See this foolish question o? You want make she clean you out? Why you wan tell woman how much you get or no get for your account? Kai, oyibo don spoil tradition finish, see as black men just dey mumu up and down.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2008
tai2:

See this foolish question o? You want make she clean you out? Why you wan tell woman how much you get or no get for your account? Kai, oyibo don spoil tradition finish, see as black men just dey mumu up and down.

Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

U don't need Diddy

Hez a LovePeddler-bag!!

Brash is better cheesy tongue kiss

Shey u get Amex Black card not platinum or Gold o tongue grin
If u do then brash is better kiss grin
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by CrazyMan(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2008
@Ebony-silk. Since Tope is so scared, I shall grant you your request.
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by MrCrackles(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2008
tope2000:

Shey u get Amex Black card not platinum or Gold o tongue grin
If u do then brash is better kiss grin

Check your email

I just photocopied the face of my black card and sent it to u!!

M Major baby, creme de la creme!! grin cheesy
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

Check your email

I just photocopied the face of my black card and sent it to u!!

M Major baby, creme de la creme!! grin cheesy

N u biko kiss kiss cheesy
Re: When U Are Deeply In Love With Your G/f,can You Give Her Access To Your Atm Card by jgirl3: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2008
Are we comparing here?
My boo sent me a blank cheque, his car and the deeds to his house. Who wants to beat that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Caught Pantless! / Can You Get Married Without Love? / No Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.