Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing (4370 Views)

8 Things Nairalanders Should Start Doing / Annoying Things Nairalanders Do / Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
A lot of people will rain curses and have me hated for this piece but the truth is bitter they say

10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing

1. Stop Advertising Your Virginity
I observed that people who are virgins chose to outrightly shout and advertise just to show to everybody that they are so disciplined and determined** you don't need all that abegi**

2. Schooling In France
This poo does not sound like a joke, it rather makes you look immature and dumb

3. Rushing To Make The First Comment On Threads
Studies have shown that those who are in a hurry to make the first comment on every thread barely make sensible comments. Many a times, these people make comments before thinking

4. Stop Mocking Others Grammatical Errors
The reasons why errors are contained in some people's write-up is not because they are grammatically poor but simply because of their typing speed, impatience, anxiety and keypad layout could also be the major factor. Why not sieve the errors and pick the meaningful things on the thread, and if need be to make corrections, do it in a kind manner

5. Quoting A Long Post
Quoting a long post can derail a thread. If you think you want to make an opinion about a long post, why not mention his/moniker and explain yourself out

6. Not Every Thread You should Comment On
Nobody is an island of knowledge so you can't have an idea and solution to all problems that arise. When you have no relevant advice to give, why not view the thread and fuccck off rather than posting poo or displaying the greatest height of illiteracy

7. Stop Condemning Threads
I must say it is not easy to undergo the stress of typing and racking your brain to bring up something, only for someone to storm on the thread and start saying the write-up is bullshit

8. Stop Referring To People As Being Jobless
This is kinda annoying. Not all addicted Nairalanders are jobless as you think. So are self employed and can't do without nairalanding every hour, so why refer to others as being jobless when you have no ides of what they are doing for a living ** it hurts**

9. Stop Condemning The Moderators
Some people will condemn Seun and other moderators that they are not doing enough. It's not easy to maintain a forum where internet tigers will want you to make a favourable policy

10. Respect Other People's Way Of Talking
Some can't write in epistle, some aint really good in English Language while some aint good in punctuations. It does not make them less intelligent nor render them useless, so there's no point outrightly telling them to obtain a Jamb form

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hehehe grin
Ok we don hear.

Btw, will this make front page? cheesy wink
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good
Biko tell them.
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by marieolae(f): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
word!
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by englishmart(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
everybody has different ways of thinking. You don't expect everybody to behave mature. Some kids are here too. When they get mature, they will behave maturely

But for now, let us do what we deem right.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided Some people will still never change. If they don't do it, who will?
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Dotwillis1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some of those things r part of what mks NL xo interesting
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by killercute16(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some of these things makes nairaland interesting but when it becomes consistent,that where the problem comes.
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by adanduka: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
These 10 things you hate some others like so whatever rocks their boat.
I love the different personalities I see. Some comments make me laugh while others make me wonder if my daughter posted it and still others teach me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by obiZEAL(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Just incase it makes front page....

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by jvera(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
tel dem some wnt stil change tho all dis mks here fun too
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by rittyben(f): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice one.
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
I agree with 4 and 10 only. Telling people to refrain from the others is like unduly limiting one's freedom of expression. This is a forum of over 1million members, the fun here is in the diversity of behavioural pattern, if everyone conforms by your standard, Nairaland will BORING.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice on tosin,what of the other thread u told me you'd post?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by teewai3(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
well written!!
tosyne2much , u'v said it all, he dat have eyes, let him read!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
teewai3:
well written!!
tosyne2much , u'v said it all, he dat have eyes, let him read!!
you no see how guys dey para 4me ? wink
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by teewai3(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
we think differently, i knw they have thier reasons, bt the truth is always d truth nd the truth is wat u've written!!
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by MissSlimbody(f): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
...Funny thing is, some guilty ones too go come here and start 2 say 'Correct' 'right' 'Tosin u're right'

I don spot one already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:
...Funny thing is, some guilty ones too go come here and start 2 say 'Correct' 'right' 'Tosin u're right'

I don spot one already.
mention his moniker or adonbilivit
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Rapsainot(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
thank God you said France, coz I schooled Afghanistan....But wait ooo, Nairaland will just be too boring with the exception of those things
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by adepiero: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tosyne2much, these points are damn true.

But you need to understand that there are some irrational people here that you just can't bear to withstand.

Some are just so annoying they bring their stupïdity on here, should we allow them to corrupt our thinking?

I'd rather bully them till they change than to allow them express their ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by joseph1832(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stop opening threads about top 10 signs to know you are a virgin, 15 reasons why guys lie, 12 reasons why boys fight, 55 reasons why girls squirt bla bal bla.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by MissSlimbody(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
mention his moniker or adonbilivit

Her not His.
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Her not His.
oya what's his moniker ?
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by MissSlimbody(f): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
oya what's his moniker ?
Her ooooooo
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Her ooooooo
oya wetin be her moniker jhor ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by MissSlimbody(f): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
oya wetin be her moniker jhor ?

Shey u sabi investigate? Oya, investigate dis 1 join d previous one.
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well, I'm nt schooling in France

I live in France tongue

Make una no bash me o grin
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Maccoy1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
You forgot the space bookers
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by PerfumeRepublik: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
This Land is not for Sale..

grin
Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by cupidhero(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairalanders should stop acting like bots, most nairalanders use the cliché "Do the needful" and i think those who love using big words when writing a dairy is just plain stupid. One dairy that jeninma shared some weeks back made mizmycoli's most formal epistle look so informal. Big words don't make you intelligent. Write to convey a sensible message instead of writing to impress the fans of Hon patrick obahiagbon. True intelligence starts with you not being a conformist. be yourself and stop sounding like a worthless piece of literary art.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nairalanders Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Some of those things r part of what mks NL xo interesting
Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Fatherland Or Motherland, Which Is The Right Word? / The Story Of Pablo Escobar / History Of Fuel Price Change In Nigeria Since Independence Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.