Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by jennytohbad(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't even know wat to do anymore I love my bf but I don't trust him because he is always lieing.we always argue about everything,he just like complaining too much. He wants me to visit him three times in a week,which is not possible.He keeps telling me dat he has a lot of girls whom are pleading to be him gal,dat it just because he loves me dat is y he is refusing dem.Now my problem is dat I dnt know if he truly loves me although he keep telling me dat he loves me but I dnt believe him.I know he is cheating on my but I don't have a strong evidence to pin him down. I try my best not to border him about money infact I have never ask him for money or airtime before, but when I check his message he sends airtime to an unknown number several times. even when I have financial problem he will tell me dat am I nt a gal,it nt like am asking him to give me money but atleast he should show concern.I am tired of d relationship bt he won't let go. am ready to let go but am finding it difficult to do.How can I let go?
Re: What Should I Do by folawiyoma(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
He does not love you.

A guy telling you some ladies are begging him, is either childish or just stupid.

She does not respect you and thus he does not deserve you.

I think his lusting you and he enjoy having sex with you. That is his definition of his I love you, the moment he sees another sex satisfying lady I can bet it with everything he will be the one to leave.

am afraid for you cus that time you might have been used and maybe terminate pregnancy for him.

Be wise and respect yourself and find someone that will make your heart smile.
Re: What Should I Do by jennytohbad(f): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
That was my thought too but we have nt had sex
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
LoL, you don't know how to dump him ni?
What's your confusion?
Re: What Should I Do by angelsing(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
how long have u guys been dating?,...Those things he is telling u is just to make u want him more and hoping u will heed to his demand..you said u suspect him cheating on u but u don't have evidence, ur suspicion probably started when u guys are having issues couple with the fact he is telling u many girls wants him. My question to u is are u willing to break up with him or u want solution to make the relationship work?
Re: What Should I Do by IamLEGEND1: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
what are u asking exactly? solution for ur relationship issues or a lesson on "101 ways to dump ur boyfriend"?

either way,visit us here at No.4 Omo-Baba complex,we sell charms to help u with ur relationship problems.
and as part of Xmas bonanza, our love charms are now going at the rate of "buy one get one free".

PLS PATRONIZE
Re: What Should I Do by jennytohbad(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
angelsing:
how long have u guys been dating?,...Those things he is telling u is just to make u want him more and hoping u will heed to his demand..you said u suspect him cheating on u but u don't have evidence, ur suspicion probably started when u guys are having issues couple with the fact he is telling u many girls wants him. My question to u is are u willing to break up with him or u want solution to make the relationship work?
angelsing:
a year and 4 month . I want to break up with him bt he will always say dat I dont have a good reason to leave him . I don't want to break up with him base on assumptions .how can I confirm my suspicion.
Re: What Should I Do by Drdaps(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op can you give of the age bracket of you and your boyfriend?
Re: What Should I Do by Afrok(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hehe... All the lines (lyrics) ur bf is dropping for U about love, other girls are after him bla bla.... Are just to confuse U. The dude no love U, or better still he doesn't love U anymore. I love U is a slang if ur partner can't show it in actions.

U visiting him 3 times in a week? Aren't U guys supposed to go for lectures? I mean prepare for waec, neco, jamb exams or even work? Damn... The guy must be a lover of pussyhole.
Bottomline is, I can't see love in ur relationship with him especially where trusts becomes an issue, dump his sorry a.s.s and do something better with ur life and time.

Love ko, hatred ni...
Re: What Should I Do by Maamin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Someone is having trust issues.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

31 Year Old Man Beats 38 Year Old Girlfriend Till She Lost Her Memory. / 22 Mistakes Single Ladies Make!!! / Gay Saga!!! One Day Gay Because Of 100 Millions Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.