Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC (21331 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Niger APC Suspends Its Federal Lawmakers / FG To Slash Federal Lawmakers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Five House of Reps members who came into the House on the platform of the PDP today Dec. 16th defected to the APC. The members are: Isiaka Mohammed‎, Ibrahim El-sudi, Taraba, Adams Jagaba, Kaduna, Hambe Herman, Benue & Ahmed Aisha Dahiru, Adamawa announced their defection today.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/five-pdp-lwamakers-defect-to-apc.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by san316(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
As it comes. teleporting from one party to another in the quest for political greener pasture. greedy, selfish dudes.

Any way, I see a lot of protest votes next year. GEJ in trouble. the little rascals he has to do his dirty job in the north are leaving him now.

Good for APC, Buhari

Bad for PDP, GEJ

Worthless to Nigerians. Me.

And finally, I am FTC.

26 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Gboliwe: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Congratulations to them. They are now progreTHIEVes! Hurray!

According to the "wise", PDP ruined Nigeria, yet a good majority of the eople who did that are now progreTHIEVES and we are clamoring for change. Change from what to what?
Little minds.

Lindaikeji as source? shocked

34 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who know dem na?
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by jcflex(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
The game getting intresting day by day.

pls what scene are we self, because I don loss count
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by ishiamu(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
I blame the court for all this rubbish, they keep withelding cases and complicate matters, this lawmakers are selfish how can they decamp when there's no division in there party which clearly stated that theirs must be a division or problem for someone elected on a party to decamp. Here they are making it as an easy stuff and the court keep withelding judgement.. it's uncalled for the court has to do something about the way they handle defection...its not funny anymore seems like a day to day something when 1 lawmaker decamps for one selfish reason. cos he lost his seat. Makes no sense in our politics no one trys that in Ukraine where I schooled...NEVER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Dejohnbull: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Goodluck to them

1 Like

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by jacabi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai! See drama.
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by GBTYO: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Following their religious persuasions.

4 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Adminisher: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Many more to follow in January. This is being done in waves.
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by englishmart(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
the last time I checked, we had about 60political parties. Where the fvck are the remaining ones?

The heat is too much on them?

Meanwhile Apc is becoming stronger everyday.
But don't forget that 10 dogs cannot a lion

2 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by pontirock(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
PDP BE LIKE...

3 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Kenai: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by dre11(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seems decamping is now the newest slogan in Nigerian politics.

anyway,
Congrats to them
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by allisonluvsu(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anyone who cannot remain in a particular party in times of thick and thin may not have the required power to rule properly.I think their should be a law that you can only defect to another political party after some period of time from your previous defection. I perceived defection abuse.

2 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by quicyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
the great light

2 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Blackchampion(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
It changes nothing

1 Like

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by Tearg1: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
After 2015, they may end up hunting Aparo ( Guinea Fowls)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by DrGill(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by coolhamid(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Changing from one party to another doesn't make sense..... Electorates would see you as ashewo politician and you would never be given any credence...Back to the matter, NO GMB , NO VOTE....

8 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by PerfumeRepublik: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Did they Lose Primaries? grin

1 Like

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by quicyvictor(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
President Jonathan didnt mind the break up of PDP all for the sake of second term, why will he mind insurgency in the north east if no election in these three states will be an advantage for his 2015 political ambition........

the adage, " better the devil that you know than the devil you don't" cannot work in Nigeria Political System..... "it is better we try the new devil as the one in power will lead us all to our grave.

10 Likes

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by leshluap(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
NA JONATHAN I PITY PASS.
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by slightlyMad(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why wont they decamp, it is becoming clearer everyday that Jonathan is a complete failure.
he aligns with convicted felons like Buruji Kashamu, Alamiseia
Buruji Kashamu is a drug baron who was caught, tried, convicted, he appealed and still lost his appeal
Alams was scheduled to go to jail but dressed like a woman to escape to Nigeria. Jesus Otuoke gave him a presidential pardon

There is this mindset we used to have when we were kids, that America can see anyone everywhere, that in fact, they may be listening on us as we speak

Well, this technology now exists but the US will gladly use such innovation toward issues of greater national important to America.

I am sure this is the mindset that made Jesus Otuoke use the word "America will know" when queried about the still-missing-with-no-explanation $12 Billion.

For those who are unable to comprehend $12 Billion, it is actually N2.1 Trillion, an amount capable of building 228 johns hopkins hospitals
the kind of hospital visited by Jesus Otuoke, Big-belly Okupe, NOI, Diezanni when they have a slight headache

going by this estimate, each state can have 6 or 7 Johns Hopkins hospital which is top 10 best in the world

Our brother and sisters in diaspora especially in US would then be able to come home and get a befitting job, contribute to research, create patent-able innovations and finally put africa on the global map. Then Presidents from other Nations may begin to troop into the country for medical checkups.

Unfortunately, the otuokean christ, who bears our national burden like Mile 12 alabaru, prefers to engage the services of an Ex-militant Asari Dokubo to help move our common wealth outside the country in brief cases to establish schools and businesses like King Amachree in benin.

when asked why he wont declare his wealth as stated in Yaradua's legacy, he said "i don't give a damn"
is this who you want to cast your vote for?

Buhari has promised to fight corruption, he did it in the past and is ready to do it so that this otuokean can finally spend many years in jail
like every criminal does.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by chimerase2: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Linda ikeja is a gossip blog
U hv not yet confirmed de news and u mumuly put it on frontpage undecided
OP WHAT IS WRONG WITH U FOR GOD SAKE
Can't u minmize dos tins u take undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
who cares
Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by ifeelgood: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok, (in Igala tongue) dey neva chi chontin (see sometin). The wind is still blowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC by londoner: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
I guess many people believe that if you are in APC, Buhari is less likely to probe/punish you for your own corruption ,if he becomes president. They have probably been weighing where they think the power will lie and are aligning themselves with it, before the election.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.