Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss (18393 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] / Nigeria,lets Look Into The Future;lets Not Eat Our Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by jamesbawa(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
kai! ka gan karya,,,,,,
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
cry
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by mu2sa2: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is this a case of the more you see the less you understand.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Trafford(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
It might b true. There's a man at a street close to mine then that ppl accuse of turning into a crocodile to hunt for fishes. So you can't tell
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by kilokeys(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
erhmmm... sure. pple that steal livestocks are animals themselves

we better plan on catching those animals o
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by jamace(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamesbawa:
kai! ka gan karya,,,,,,
Wallahi, ba kariya ba ne.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by dammytosh: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oloshi.

See the imbec1les at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

^^^^
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

These are lies from the pit of imagination

Must we accolades spirituality to all things angry
It is possible
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

^^^^
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

These are lies from the pit of imagination

Must we accolades spirituality to all things angry

guy dey exist i knw of a person who fell in love with a beautiful gal.....dey kissed one day nd he died.
.....she is a were snake.....
her venom does nt change to saliva....she revealed to evryone bout her true identity....bt she didnt die nobody came near her.....abi who wan die......
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
Quite popular where we come from...happenstance we transform into leopards at full moon to hunt nocturnal wild pigs wreaking havoc on our yam and cassava farms..
Jesus Christ..r u serious? Really scary.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
when the persons transform into animals they choose to be, they devour goats, sheep and cows and VOMIT them the next day for commercial purposes.
undecided shocked grin
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Niyi74(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Preposterous to say the least. The Manager is a suspect. He should be interrogated thoroughly if he can't provide any video or picture evidence to substantiate his ghost story.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by whitecat2: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
How is this man different from pdp TANoids mocking Ameachi and lying that he spent his money on Apc without any evidence.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by jamesbawa(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamace:
Wallahi, ba kariya ba ne.
are you one of them?
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Jollymich(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]some time its like that there is power even devil has little
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Locapito(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
I blv this man. If bird can turn to woman, what stop men turning to this rikida stuff? Maybe America werewolves re now in Nigeria.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by donigspain(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Such does exist. I know of a particular kindred that has got such reputation but in their case they do it unknowingly.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ceejayluv(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Trafford:
It might b true. There's a man at a street close to mine then that ppl accuse of turning into a crocodile to hunt for fishes. So you can't tell
Have you bothered to ask the man to transform to a crocodile so you can record it and share with us?
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ceejayluv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Trafford:
Have you bothered to ask the man to transform into
a crocodile so you can record it and share with us?

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by olupops(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
I believe this story similar things happened in my village. Possesed children do go to our cassava farm to eat our cassava. They usually turn into bush rat untill they were caught still hard to believe but it did happen

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Una no get camera for phone undecided snap am next time make we see or dem no dey show for dere?

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ichidodo: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

Jesus Christ..r u serious? Really scary.
Not scary really..just cultural rites passed down from generations just like native healers but you must be initiated (ikpa akpa agwu) though and your family tree must represent a symbolic totem in some areas we hear families adopt Python,Elephant and Lion as their totemic symbols. Most times after the death of the an age old 'family leopard' the totemic prana chooses fresh initiates to possess or develop a lifetime partnership with and you just might be the lucky one.Each nocturnal transformation session can be likened to a dream, nightmare or just plain astral travelling from the state of a human being to that of a totem..in our case...a leopard..others; Python,Elephant,Babbon or some forest creature.

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ceejayluv(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
olupops:
I believe this story similar things happened in my village. Possesed children do go to our cassava farm to eat our cassava. They usually turn into bush rat untill they were caught still hard to believe but it did happen
Well, I wonder why such beings haven't cashed in on their talents, a la Kriss Angel
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Una no get camera for phone undecided snap am next time make we see or dem no dey show for dere?
#CFCfan, my best friend
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
Not scary really..just cultural rites passed down from generations just like native healers but you must be initiated (ikpa akpa agwu) though and your family tree must represent a symbolic totem in some areas we hear families adopt Python,Elephant and Lion as their totemic symbols. Most times after the death of the an age old 'family leopard' the totemic prana chooses fresh initiates to possess or develop a lifetime partnership with and you just might be the lucky one.Each nocturnal transformation session can be likened to a dream, nightmare or just plain astral travelling from the state of a human being to that of a totem..in our case...a leopard..
God 4bid.. That's a terrible ancestral covenant with an unknown idol. Wat if u don't want to b d lucky one after ur chosen? I tire o
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by cold(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tongue in cheek comment
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
olupops:
My God. This world is really deep.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
CFCfan:

#CFCfan, my best friend

tongue are you not? embarassed
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by bigiyaro(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is what happens when you make your illiterate uncle an oga because u r d governor.

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ichidodo: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

God 4bid.. That's a terrible ancestral covenant with an unknown idol. Wat if u don't want to b d lucky one after ur chosen? I tire o
Christianity has diluted things a bit so we don't get much initiates... those days our grandfathers would regale us with tales how these ceremonies were rites of passage to manhood for young boys..but not anymore regardless the totems still choose their incarnations thus they have been able to take care of themselves through out centuries....an incarnate cannot refuse his destiny christianity or not. One way or the other he or she will come to see reason...albeit mysteriously these days...You can say 'it is a call to serve or to be".Most totems serve as guardians to the community.All are generally harmless to the innocent and their belongings.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamace:
Do not doubt. This world is more than your nak.ed eyes can see and much more than your ordinary mind can fathom. Even the Bible acknowledges that principalities and powers of darkness exist.
dem don come again cheesy
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
Christianity has diluted things a bit so we don't get much initiates... those days our grandfathers would regale us with tales how these ceremonies were rites of passage to manhood for young boys..but not anymore regardless the totems still choose their incarnations thus they have been able to take care of themselves through out centuries....an incarnate cannot refuse his destiny christianity or not. One way or the other he or she will come to see reason...albeit mysteriously these days...You can say 'it is a call to serve or to be".Most totems serve as guardians to the community.All are generally harmless to the innocent and their belongings.
It's harmful u just don't know.
It's a harmful Covent that keeps going from generation to generations. The whole generation of that family is taken over by an idol. God 4bid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock / PHOTOS: Buhari at FEC meeting today / 2019: People Getting Desperate – Presidency Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.