Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Letter To Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Inec (428 Views)

PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Inec by skyeboy98(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dear sir. Dear mr Jega I know deep inside me that u will read this pOst if not some of your family member or your staff will do. I just want to call your attention to this fact that some of us in ibadan ar yet to get our voters card which we believe that it is our civic right, as it is now today is 16 of december of which we still ve about two months before the election begins, we are using this medium to tell you what is going and we need urgent respond. Thanks God bless nigeria
Re: Letter To Inec by holatin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
same in lag.

Over 50% never do for lag
Re: Letter To Inec by skyeboy98(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
I see no reason why they are doing this, is like they are upto something if they don't want us to vote they should tell us.

(1) (Reply)

Morally Bankrupt Okupe On GMB / Hilary Clinton's Comment On Nigeria's Polity Is Questionable By Content / What The Hell Is Happening In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.