Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. (23779 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
orimsamsam:
Even if jonathan win all the zone he cant win southwest. I happen to be on holiday. And to indulge myself i go to the newspaper stand to argue out some political issues. In the newspaper stand u can be rough handle if you say anything that favour jonathan. The yorubas are angry wit jonathan. The only time jonathan came to ibadan is on two occasion. One is during ibadan flooding. And the other is a social visit to traditional leaders of oyo state. The yorubas are angry with jonathan
awada kerikeri . Which yorubas are angry? You are a comedian . So the over 200k plus that voted for pdp in osun were ghanians abi?
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kaeboy:
I can boldly tell you....you know not what you are saying.....am frm south/w go interview people and hear what dy will tell u
so you are basing the election outcome on newstands discussions abi? Well done
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by iamtocorrect: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
noblezone:
i have said those expecting a landslide for Buhari in the South West are likely to be involved in violence, when the results are announced!
don't be deceived. If our voting is based on current governor performances, GEJ will loose south west by great margin because mimiko hasn't done anything since d beginning of his second term. Nevertheless, GEJ will still loose SW because of his cluelessness. I don't know about other region because i never lived there.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Virgindove(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Davvymavvy:
Mimiko is a monumental failure, pdp is boiling in ondo state, workers are on strike yet his stupidity won't allow him to see the obvious truth. Just two days ago, many people died and properties worth billions of naira were lost due to fire accident that gulp a gas station. Fire service workers were on strike due to the idiotic and blatant refusal of mimiko to pay salary, so, no one to quench the fire. The same fool that has lost credibility and goodwill he once enjoyed from ondo people is vomiting gibberish. We in ondo are ready to disgrace GEJ because of two reasons

1. Jonathan is a failure. He lacks focus and direction, he is too weak, clueless and gutless to make right policies and set Nigeria on the path of economic prosperity
2. Mimiko is another factor that will add fuel to the fire of failure of Jonathan. Mimiko has failed us and we are not going to be part of any project being championed by him....transfer of aggression

GEJ cannot win ondo state
TELL THEM
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

You better pity yourself if you don't mind but steer clear off our Mimiko, we (Ondo people) do not call him Iroko for nothing undecided
ore mi ,how far jare . Longest time
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Virgindove(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
darediamond:
Maybe they think it is Kerosene that is flowing in the blood of the families of people that were killed when Buahari lost to GEJ in 2011.
They are shounting "Change" while that "change" in person of Buhari a ferrocious wild Beast is reverse in high speed.
A maan who said the monster he worked with Abacha - did not steal any money is the "change" they are clamouring for. Awon ode.
But I know the Beast called Buahri can not win lai lai.
The North erners are Killer of other Nigerians not from there side. Buhari the Jihadist even endorsed the 2011 massacre!!

How can we forget all this Massacre??
How??
This is not even about PDP. This is about the Survival of Southerners.
The party thing is just coumoflag by the North to keep pummelling us in the South.
Now see how they re decamping from PDP.
So it is all about Tribalism.
They want others to bend to them forever but never want to bent to any other tribe. Tafawa Balewa practically laid the foundation!!!!
It would bé better to disintegrate this country or better revert back to Regional Government. Anything short of those 2 options means BIG TIME CIVIL WAR!!!!
Up GEJ till Nigeria disintegrate!!
WAR to your lineage. Extinction awaits your generation. COW!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by iamtocorrect: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
McLuhan:
Even though I would readily concede that President Jonathan is not so popular in the north and some parts of the south, I am not convinced that he can be defeated in 2015. In the south-south and south-east he is almost certain to win, except for Rivers State where I expect Amaechi to put up a fight. Yet even in Rivers I forsee Jonathan winning by a modest margin. In the south-west, he will carry some, if not a majority, of the states. The middle belt might reasonably be expected to go Jonathan's way; so also some states in the north-west. As for the north-east, he should abandon all hope there because the opposition, both political and military, is just too great.

You may be right bro but you should remove SW from voting GEJ. We are not morons as mimiko rightly said.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by iamtocorrect: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
HugeMac:
APC E-RATS THAT DONT HAVE PVC. Mtcheew ,

"The nearest Buhari will get to Aso Rock in 2015 is by
attending the Council of State meetings." -Femi
Aribisala
that is personality impersonation bro. You are not even close to Femi not to talk about aribisala. You are Chukwudi, repent the kingdom of God Is @ hand
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Jabioro: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na Mimiko waka come? Na only u go waka go...Abi u wan force me vote PDP again.,..?
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by darediamond(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
I won't go the niraland way with you seeing you as a weaker vessel as i see your knowledge is limited.
Goodevening.
Virgindove:
WAR to your lineage. Extinction awaits your generation. COW!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by tomakint: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
ore mi ,how far jare . Longest time
Onatisi padi mi how you dey jare cheesy cheesy whatz gwon? I am dishing out realities to these children of anger that come Feb. 15, 2015 the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan they love to hate shall be returned as President, Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nelson2014(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
whu go help me wake dis guy up....he is dreamin
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ojsmscom(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
BUHARI,IF YOU EMERGE ON ANOTHER PARTY OTHER THAN APC,WE WOULD HAVE VOTED YOU,BUT HENCEYOU ARE UNDER THE AUSPICE OF APC,WHICH TINUBU IS PART OF,PLEASE FORGET 2015 HENCE SOUTH WEST IS CONCERNED.NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME OUT FROM TINUBU.HE IS JUST BUT A POLITICAL PROFITEER,HE LIKES MAKING PROFIT OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY.WE INAPC STATES ARE TELLING YOU NIGERIANS NOT TO VOTE THE PARTY.THEY HAVE TURNED THE INNOCENT OSHIOMOLE TO A GREAT DECEIVER ON EARTH.TINUBU,WE KNOW YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOWS YOURSELF.GO AND REST OK.TO NOT IMPLICATE BUHARI THE WAY OBASANJO MADE LATE YAR ADUA AN OBJECT OF MASSIVE LAUGHTER.AS FOR BUHARI,PLS YOU ARE 72 YEARS OF AGE ANDSHOULD GO AND REST SIR WITH ALL APPRECIATION TO YOUR PAST WORK.THANKS
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by infofta(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
No going back the time for CHANGE is now we tired of going round circle. Say no to corruption, vote for change not religion. Vote for BUHARI

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

Onatisi padi mi how you dey jare cheesy cheesy whatz gwon? I am dishing out realities to these children of anger that come Feb. 15, 2015 the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan they love to hate shall be returned as President, Federal Republic of Nigeria!
leave dem my brother,most of them are just junior secondary school students .replying their coomments gives them feelings of importance. I just dey my side oooo .

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ajayiopy: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
This man had integrity when he was a medical doctor then,but now he has been baptised with the spirit of PDP. My people Nigeria is sick

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by gawu1: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
But, what made this Mimiko forgot that our President-in-waiting, the People's General, pulled over 11 million votes in the 2011 election without a single state under his party's (CPC) control?
But, Lo!!! when the soul leaves a slaughtered animal, & the animal surely kicks for its final rest is neared, I'm asking, who would stop its kicking? The JonaTHANIANS can continue to kick, the resting time is neared, and who would stop them kicking!
From bottom of their heart they know Buhari presidency, comes 2015, is becoming inevitable & reality unstoppable day in day out. They are afraid, for fear has taken over them. That's why discussion now is always Buhari and who deputises him.
Mimiko should know the people of S/West are more enlightened now and that the story of ''I had no Shoe'' was fake. But not only the S/West, Nigerian now know that the ''shoeles'' has indeed acquired oversized shoe. How I wish campaigns shall actually be based on issues!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by zilon12(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiye:

The above statement in quote is wrong.

Ogun state and Oyo state in 2011 were all PDP states. Osun and Ekiti were also PDP states 4/5 months before the election.

The dynamics have changed Mimiko........Stop giving GEJ false hope.

I think you misunderstood him

What he is saying is, ACN won almost all the gubernatorial elections in the south west in 2011 and ended up loosing four of those states during the presidential election

He is right
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by spako4(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stop deceiving mr president
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by emiye(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
zilon12:

I think you misunderstood him

What he is saying is, ACN won almost all the gubernatorial elections in the south west in 2011 and ended up loosing four of those states during the presidential election

He is right

Read his statement again in quote below.

He recalled that during the 2011 elections, when
there was no Peoples Democratic Party governor in
the South West, Jonathan won in all the states in
the region except one

Was there no PDP governor in the SW during the 2011 elections ?

Gbenga Daniel ( then Ogun state governor) was his SW campaign director
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Aitee1: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
McLuhan:
Even though I would readily concede that President Jonathan is not so popular in the north and some parts of the south, I am not convinced that he can be defeated in 2015. In the south-south and south-east he is almost certain to win, except for Rivers State where I expect Amaechi to put up a fight. Yet even in Rivers I forsee Jonathan winning by a modest margin. In the south-west, he will carry some, if not a majority, of the states. The middle belt might reasonably be expected to go Jonathan's way; so also some states in the north-west. As for the north-east, he should abandon all hope there because the opposition, both political and military, is just too great.

Ufan ammi okon mme uwueme asuk biri borotik grin grin
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by orimsamsam(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
awada kerikeri . Which yorubas are angry? You are a comedian . So the over 200k plus that voted for pdp in osun were ghanians abi?
. Let see if they will vote for gej
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by zilon12(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiye:

Read his statement again in quote below.

[/b]

Was there no PDP governor in the SW [b]during
the 2011 elections ?

Gbenga Daniel ( then Ogun state governor) was his SW campaign director

I think there's misuse of grammar from him because he cannot just publicly say that there was no PDP governor in the south west at not too distant 2011, it won't be hard to recall.

Forgive his grammar

I don't think that kind of lie is worth it
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by emiye(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
zilon12:

I think there's misuse of grammar from him because he cannot just publicly say that there was no PDP governor in the south west at not too distant 2011, it won't be hard to recall.

Forgive his grammar

I don't think that kind of lie is worth it
Are you his PA?

IMO, I think he is deluded
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by zilon12(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiye:
Are you his PA?

IMO, I think he is deluded

Ok o

But on another news

I don't really give a sh!t who wins

I don't like either of them
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
wengerjay:
Mimiko has totally lost his popularity in Ondo state.
He is not qualified to be a mouthpiece for the yorubas.He is no more relevant in his state nt to talk of the whole south-west.
Ask the artisans,the market women,drivers and civil servant in ondo state,they wil tell u mimiko will meet his waterloo on the day of presidential election.
He is decieving jonathan that he is going to deliver his state and southwest as a whole.
But u think amosun ,ajimobi and aregbe will deliver their States
OK oo
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Smooyis(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan really dissapointed those of us dat rooted for him in d last election
. As it stands now, he shoul forget d west. It is a pity the choice the choice we hav to make.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Locapito(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
May thunder strike you mimiko, south west can only vote for your fisherman in your dream. The Iroko you call yourself will equally cut off and burn to ashes by the time SANGO visit you.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by McLuhan(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aitee1:

Abadie? Ndi namdie ukud? Amenim nkpo Christmas ami?
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by McLuhan(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aitee1:

Abadie? Ndi namdie ukud? Amenim nkpo Christmas ami mbäk usen mma adi idung?
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by emiye(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
zilon12:

Ok o

But on another news

I don't really give a sh!t who wins

I don't like either of them

GEJ has failed, and must be replaced. Buhari is not the best for the job , but he is the possible best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Nigeria Political Photos From The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.