Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? (1023 Views)

Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? / Which Way Pmb! Which Way Buhari!which Nigeria Military (pic) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by Gbawe3: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
1. I was not a coup plotter

2. I never had a foreign account

3. I borrowed money to build my Kaduna house

4. My Son is married to an Igbo woman

5. My daughter is a Christian convert

6. I purchased Presidential nomination form with
loan

7.I knew Babangida was planning a coup to
overthrow me

8.I was too junior to engaged in July 1966
counter coup

9. Boko haram attacked my bullet Proof car

10. I have only one million Naira in my Account

11. Abacha was not corrupt

“I have at least one million naira in my bank,
having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my
party. I have around 150 cattle because I am
never comfortable without cows. I have a house
each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I
borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign
account since I finished my courses in the USA,
India and the UK. I never owned any property
outside Nigeria. Never.”

– General Muhammadu Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
he his more than ready to devlear his asset, get ur paper and pen ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by theV0ice: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gbawe3:
1. I was not a coup plotter

2. I never had a foreign account

3. I borrowed money to build my Kaduna house

4. My Son is married to an Igbo woman

5. My daughter is a Christian convert

6. I purchased Presidential nomination form with
loan

7.I knew Babangida was planning a coup to
overthrow me

8.I was too junior to engaged in July 1966
counter coup

9. Boko haram attacked my bullet Proof car

10. I have only one million Naira in my Account

11. Abacha was not corrupt

“I have at least one million naira in my bank,
having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my
party. I have around 150 cattle because I am
never comfortable without cows. I have a house
each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I
borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign
account since I finished my courses in the USA,
India and the UK. I never owned any property
outside Nigeria. Never.”

– General Muhammadu Buhari.

you're the liar here mr impersonator. you had to clone another person's handle to make your thread more appealing.

try and emulate your colleagues; be original

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by GBTYO: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
theV0ice:

you're the liar here mr impersonator. you had to clone another person's handle to make your thread more appealing.

try and emulate your colleagues; be original

Wetin concern you with op handle?

Stick to the topic.

At OP, I think the one with his born again daughter is by far the most silly lie ever circulated.

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by vedaxcool(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why is someone passing himself as gbawe? Wow like Ebola like supporter! Seun something should be done about this.

Cc: ngwagwe, ishilove, obinoscopy.
Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by theV0ice: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
GBTYO:

Wetin concern you with op handle?

Stick to the topic.

At OP, I think the one with his born again daughter is by far the most silly lie ever circulated.

of course it should concern you too. your friend is trying to point out 'lies'while impersonating a popular handle to mislead the public.
Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by jking001(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have only one million in my account.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by GBTYO: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
theV0ice:

of course it should concern you too. your friend is trying to point out 'lies'while impersonating a popular handle to mislead the public.

Did your Janjawiid party not circulate a lie that Buhari 's daughter converted to Christianity and is a devoted Anglican slugging it out as a missionary for Christ some where in the southeast?

Let me search egift's or berem's cesspit profile for a quote.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by GBTYO: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
The one where the serial liar claimed on lie tv to have borrowed money to buy his nomination form.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by Brimmie(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
GBTYO:
The one where the serial liar claimed on lie tv to have borrowed money to buy his nomination form.

Coming from Jibiti-Ole!! cheesy cheesy
Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by GBTYO: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Brimmie:

Coming from Jibiti-Ole!! cheesy cheesy

Congrats you just cracked my handle.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by theV0ice: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
GBTYO:

Did your Janjawiid party not circulate a lie that Buhari 's daughter converted to Christianity and is a devoted Anglican slugging it out as a missionary for Christ some where in the southeast?

Let me search egift's or berem's cesspit profile for a quote.

really?? i thought your fellow saTANist said Buhari said it himself? so you mean it's APC that gave a press release that Buhari's daughter is a christian?

can you reproduce the report and name the APC official that said it?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Or that 2011 elections will be his last. Buhari is a born liar with zero integrity

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by major466(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
The lies Buhari had been telling will make the devil jealous.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Which Of The Following LIES Of His Is The Most Famous? by chamboy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dis user should b blocked and the thread deleted

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet 22 Aggrieved A’ibom Pdpaspirants / Miss Guinea Was Crowned And Her Prize Included A Return Trip To Ghana / God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.