Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals (1024 Views)

Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / The Wrath Of God Upon Goodluck Jonathan – Abuja Prophet Reveals / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by latfun22(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2014
A renowned Abuja based minister and General
Overseer of the Garden of Love and Deliverance
Ministries, Prophet Sunday Balogun has revealed that
God is unhappy with President Goodluck Jonathan
over the inability of the federal government to contain
the current insurgency which has resulted in the
death of thousands of Nigerians.
Prophet Balogun who spoke with journalists about
what he termed a revelation from God on the state of
the nation, urged President Jonathan to apply the full
weight of the federal government in tackling
insurgency ahead of the 2015 general elections.
He disclosed that the heavenly hosts have decreed that
the PDP may lose the 2015 presidential election as well
as many governorship seats if the level of violence and
killings in the country did not end.
“God told me when I was in deep prayer some
days ago that He is angry with the present
leadership in the country and may change it
because some politicians are happy that blood is
flowing in several parts of the country...
“God is not happy that even those who did not labour
to occupy their positions are jubilating about the blood
of innocent people that are shed for nothing.
“The blood of innocent people, especially children,
cries daily to the high heavens from the entire country
and God says that it is the responsibility of our leaders
especially the president to take appropriate action to
stop the killings and the injustice.
“God told me that the president knows what to do to
stop the carnage going on in the country but God is
not happy that instead of taking necessary actions,
Jonathan is attributing what is happening to global
trends.
“The president should perform proper diagnosis of the
problems which prevented our soldiers from defeating
the Boko Haram and take necessary action to resolve
the issues to stop the insurgency and bloodshed before
the elections,” he said.
While declaring that the PDP is on the verge of losing
the next election, Prophet Balogun said, “The blood of
thousands of innocent people killed since the Boko
Haram insurgency started in year 2009 has cried up to
heaven and God is not happy that politicians do not
seem to be concerned about it.” aquavibes..in/2014/12/god-is-angry-with-goodluck-jonathan.html?m=1

Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by fitzmayowa: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2014
All this prophets sef, dem no dey see better thing...If he gets his own brown envelope of dollars the prophecy go change...Yeye dey smell
Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by BossAyuk: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:
All this prophets sef, dem no dey see better thing...[s] If he gets his own brown envelope of dollars the prophecy go change [/s]...Yeye dey smell
It's always a different story when the Prophet's Prophecies are not in favour of Goofluck.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by fitzmayowa: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2014
BossAyuk:

It's always a different story when the Prophet's Prophecies are not in favour of Goofluck.

What crap is this one saying Does my post indicate anything related to GEJ Or are you high on GEJ skunk that any post advocates/is related to him
Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by BossAyuk: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:

What crap is this one saying Does my post indicate anything related to GEJ Or are you high on GEJ skunk that any post advocates/is related to him
What's frustrating/ annoying you so much to write insulting words?? I'm not the cause of any of your problems please. grin
Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by pacesetter939: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2014
What else do you expect from a man who became president unprepared and his wife assumed full duty as GCFR as she exhibited when she convene all the service chiefs at the onset of the chibok girls abduction.
Buhari is our president in waiting!
Sai Buhari

Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by fitzmayowa: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2014
BossAyuk:

What's frustrating/ annoying you so much to write insulting words?? I'm not the cause of any of your problems please. grin

I should be the one asking you, what your frustration is all about...because you seem frustrated to me...
Re: God Is Angry With Goodluck Jonathan ––abuja Prophet Reveals by BossAyuk: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I should be the one asking you, what your frustration is all about...because you seem frustrated to me...
LOL.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nns Okpabana / Difference Btw Kaduna Governor And Nasir El_rufai's Certificate(picture) / Large Residents Turn Out For Jonathan In Kano. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.