Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC (12162 Views)

Breaking: Pdp Spent 10 Million Dollars To Make It Rain In Lagos Today – Apc / What Olamide (badoo) Said Today @ APC RALLY / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Chooses Pastor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Jeetkool(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Make then chose wisely
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT;

will you stop this your continuous post of garbage, you are already violating Rule 18 undecided
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by ochejagabriel: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
We dey wait....
Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by bisten14: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Can't wait to hear that from our Presidor!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by emperorlog: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2014
sauceny:
Itz no other person than RAJI FASHOLA,for those of you that knows more of politics who agree with me that his vice is the current Lagos state governor.

But they would still lose out....Gen M.Buhari cannot win a L.G election anymore, nt to think/talk of presidential election.

Over N20B that they just want to waste via campaign & bribery,should have been channelled to education,health,sme loans to 10,000+ entrepreneurs,or donate it to unicef.

You are a joker..Buhari can't win a LG election?
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT;
*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

Why Is GEJ Re-contesting?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-
election-jonathan/#sthash.uVqCgop4.gbpl
kpele ti e. #AntiAPC. Its either jonathan or no vote. I can only consider this APC if only they can stop sponsoring boko haram. #fact

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by hansad: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari to announce a running mate to fail with - as usual. Nigerians cannot afford Taliban Rule in their country. What is the difference between Taliban and Boko Haram. Boko Haram is aspiring for strict Sharia laws, same with Taliban. Buhari urged Muslims to ensure that strict sharia laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by lady05(f): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
He is known as a failure. N so shall He be. In the name of allah. Quote me n die young
...ppl like u weren't suppose to be living among human, I wonder how old u are
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2014
I pray my governor Adams Oshios does nt become the running mate, cuz it will pain me to see him lose.

#WeAreWaiting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Barselonia(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2014
jackjohnson:
Congratulations to Rivers State Governor. I don't Support APC anyway
he never choose ooooo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by ramdris(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Adams all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by yomip3t(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2014
deebee13:
Running mate or losing mate! Buhari should be enjoying time out with his children and grandchildren at 72. We don't need one more president dying in Aso Rock!!! Agbaya!

@72 , He is still handsome and agile than the clueless we have there.
I wonder how he will look like @ 72.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

will you stop this your continuous post of garbage, you are already violating Rule 18 undecided

Because it doesn't favour you cheesy grin sorry lil nig tongue
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by chupcake(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
He is known as a failure. N so shall He be. In the name of allah. Quote me n die young

Calling someone a failure and using the name of Allah... *sigh*...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=18pt]Enough already
Announce the freaking VP choice let us hear something[/size]
Why all these forerunner threads and articles about an announcement that should have been last week
Will the person have two heads or two blokosses?
Why all this song and dance about a VP announcement
Hurry up and make known your co traveler in the failed presidential bid and get done with it!!

[size=18pt]Sheesh[/size]
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mekula87: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2014
I am not going to vote for a man who said that Muslims should vote for those that will protect their faith, I won't vote a man who said that if 2015 election is rigged like 2011 election,that baboon will soak in blood with dog,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
kpele ti e. #AntiAPC. Its either jonathan or no vote. I can only consider this APC if only they can stop sponsoring boko haram. #fact

Alakisa ti onjo looru ''Ko ma gbagbe wi'pe ile fe mo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Jeetkool(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
hansad:
Buhari to announce a running mate to fail with - as usual. Nigerians cannot afford Taliban Rule in their country. What is the difference between Taliban and Boko Haram. Boko Haram is aspiring for strict Sharia laws, same with Taliban. Buhari urged Muslims to ensure that strict sharia laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by yomip3t(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Barselonia:

he never choose ooooo
I guess your English Teacher died when u were in school I guess.
He's just congratulating him for bn nominated.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by motta(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Some ppl for here don't think they can read and understand the write up simply said for sure they won't be a Muslim/Muslim ticket yet ppl are still saying fashola will be d vice..na wa ooo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2014
We are waiting...btw Buhari will not win the 2015 Pres. election. It's very unlikely,his chance is very slim. APC as a party isn't unified as portrayed by the media.

It's just a union of people/parties with one ambition..dethroning PDP...after 2015 we will see if APC still exists.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by ignis: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
If the running mate is not from South east or South south, then APC has lost a lot of votes.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

Because it doesn't favour you cheesy grin sorry lil nig tongue

Don't try it again please. Thanks smiley
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by ratiken(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
After their suspense game, they will still name Buhari's losing mate. This time will be a a wider margin.

Cos as at the last time Buhari's bokoharam were on the low, Buhari has not promised to soak dog and baboon in blood and he has not said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north. Now that we know him better..... His loss shall be most woeful.

He will attempt post election violence with his boko boys, but this time he will be consumed with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by priscaoge(f): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Some people will cry today cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

Fingers Crossed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Oshomole is the man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

Don't try it again please. Thanks smiley

I will do that if you promise to join the movement cheesy grin

#ANewNigeria cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
deebee13:
Running mate or losing mate! Buhari should be enjoying time out with his children and grandchildren at 72. We don't need one more president dying in Aso Rock!!! Agbaya!

Did you read my post elsewhere? Lol
We have buried two presidents from untimely death and they want us to bury one from natural causes and with gratitude to God for a life well spent?
Mba kwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Why put Fashola's name on the list, when they already said no Muslim/Muslim ticket? Mtcheew.

If he picks Fashola, his chances will be higher than picking the likes of Amaechi or Adebayo.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

I will do that if you promise to join the movement cheesy grin

#ANewNigeria cheesy tongue

what

Which EVIL movement is that ? undecided
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
kpelee
mistabiola:

Alakisa ti onjo looru ''Ko ma gbagbe wi'pe ile fe mo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
"TINUBU WILL ANNOUNCE BUHARI'S RUNNING MATE TODAY" THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable / Okorocha Receives 3 Licenses From NUC For New Universities Established / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.