Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. (28917 Views)

Which Group Of Nigerians Has The Best Dress Sense And Style / What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: / What Makes Igbo's Different And Proud From The Rest Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bro, I feel you.

E no easy.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
wen a vigilante shoots iz gun for testing at nyt just for me to asaume dey are robbers......i cant slip

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by dhamstar(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Owk
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by snazzy5050(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
nice write up
writing this message and u couldn't use it to sleep......
nigerians
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by omanifrank(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Decapo:
Reading this alone sef - I no fit sleep
nor be small tin oh
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by kindnyce(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
DAILY STRUGGLES,GBESE,POVERTY,STREES,BABA IJEBU...PDP AND BOKO HARAM,THESE AND MANY MORE...........................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by 25omega(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
ggrin:
Op

I attended a Christmas carol earlier this week still funny tho. The guy who played Joseph screamed "JESUS!" when he heard Mary was pregnantundecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Such is life in Nigeria.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by tyconcepts(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
MTN stealing credit and data low key.....I can't go to sleep.

Having 2gb data on Airtel yet can't browse even with H+ on and expiration date near....I can't go to sleep.

GEJ claiming we have power abroad yet I haven't seen light for 2weeks....I can't go to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by bmoses(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
it is well, God wil always guide us all. but am afriad, this Buhari return, hmmm Nigeria is in PeppER SOup
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
ALl these Sb.an people can't let me go to sleep...
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Arnold4Ever: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Naija we aid u....
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Really
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by jaymejate: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
kikiki...

the sounds of devilish Birds for here ehn... i can't sleep o.

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
What a brilliant write-up!

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Mrsfaithhh: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tinking abt 2015*
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by dondada22: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Our missing 20bill dollars.........
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by samuelmag: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is well with us..nice write. Up!
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Mrsfaithhh: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
*Wakes up from sleep*
Pm me.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thank God I got me a solitary compound to sleep in.

My worst form of stress is noisy environment especially at night.

I dey hail Lagosians..
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by redcliff: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tinubu:
You haven't had sex in weeks... Your girlfriend comes over to your house in tending to sleep over... U guys have a quarrel... She goes into the bathroom, comes out stark naked and smelling like roses, puts on a pair of jeans trousers with belt to match and turtleneck sweater, swears to kill herself if you as much as try to touch her, and goes to sleep facing the wall. undecided

Sleep will disown you... You will be sweating right under ac...Your attention will become so painful that you become afraid that your 'staff of office' will break into pieces....

When she feels you turning around and twisting, she knows that you are 'suffering', but she will only look at your face, pat your rigid 'staff' on the head, wiggle her waist a bit, and ask innocently ' honey, why aren't you asleep, it's 5.am already'... grin

I can't wish such horror for even my worst enemy

All these because of sex? Overrated piece of activity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Jibsonified(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
....And there is a reasonable large amount of people that will read ur list...and they will be like "I don't know whatchu talkin bout" They really have no cause not to sleep soundly... They aren't from France oooo( this "I am from France" posters sef 4 NL, how dem start) These ones are confirm Nigeria and are full fledged 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by topygel: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thinking of feb 14, 2015 and my new cought babe, I can sleep
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by finditng: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tinubu:
You haven't had sex in weeks... Your girlfriend comes over to your house in tending to sleep over... U guys have a quarrel... She goes into the bathroom, comes out stark naked and smelling like roses, puts on a pair of jeans trousers with belt to match and turtleneck sweater, swears to kill herself if you as much as try to touch her, and goes to sleep facing the wall. undecided

Sleep will disown you... You will be sweating right under ac...Your attention will become so painful that you become afraid that your 'staff of office' will break into pieces....

When she feels you turning around and twisting, she knows that you are 'suffering', but she will only look at your face, pat your rigid 'staff' on the head, wiggle her waist a bit, and ask innocently ' honey, why aren't you asleep, it's 5.am already'... grin

I can't wish such horror for even my worst enemy

BS...be a man and learn to ignore such moves...your woman will respect you..stop being an item toyed with via the sex bait.....
That's when I'll even make her dinner or give her breakfast in bed.. Don't do gifts..would seem desperate...done it numerous times.... Its a total table turn...foolish and stupid she'll consider herself and the move to be..that's the end of such an approach....she wouldn't dare again.

4 Likes

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Mayour11(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
The way this country is being runned by oga, you can't sleep.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by baybeeboi: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmm
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Sidmond: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gd one Op, very on point.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by juman(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm, directionless country.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by taiwo005(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Trying to catch some sleep.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Ebubeslym(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigeria
My own
our own
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by oc2fish: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
After living in Naija any other place will give you stress. I am really stressed.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by baybeeboi: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
insurgence, stealing - corruption, thief's, knock out, tribal war, truck horn and loud speaker from dat motel at d back of my house.

na wao......wich fat sin u comit now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omu-ekiti: A Community Filled With Strange Tales And Mysteries / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) / Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.