Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust (726 Views)

Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by Dotwillis1(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Lust is based solely on physical attraction and fantasy. Real love is not based on idealization or projection, it requires time to get to know eachother.

Sign of lust
.. You r totally focused on persons looks and body
.. You r intrested in having sex, but not in having conversation
.. You 'd rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discusing real feelings
.. You have a kind of hatred feeling after sex and u want to leave soon rather than spending more time together to converse
.. You r lovers but not friends

Sign of Love
.. You want to spend quality time together other than sex
.. You get lost in conversation and forget about the hours passing
.. You want to honestly listen to eachother feelings, make eachother happy
.. He or she motivates you to be a better person
.. You want to get to meet his/her family and friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by AJ01(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Oga we know already tongue
Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by Extom(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
If this is how you plan to reach frontpage, I'll tell Seun to open a "backpage", and slam your post there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by 2SWT(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
I was here
Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by Dotwillis1(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Extom:
If this is how you plan to reach frontpage, I'll tell Seun to open a "backpage", and slam your post there. undecided
lol, why?

1 Like

Re: Identifying The Differences Between Love And Lust by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
2SWT:

Don't tell me you don't agree

(1) (Reply)

kk / Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? / The Book Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.