Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss (20441 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by mizjules(f): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
For those with permed hair use a particular relaxer that's good for you.
Your hair should be kept in neat braids or weaves.. Constant exposure of the hair causes breakage
Use carrot hair cream or any good hair cream
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by bigbozz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beehshorp:
Wash the hair with urine den apply aboniki balm.. After dat u barb the hair and allow it to grow
ARE YOU SERIOUS OR IS IT A JOKE?
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by scarffield(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beehshorp:
Wash the hair with urine den apply aboniki balm.. After dat u barb the hair and allow it to grow
e-diot!
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now, point number one is soooo true! Didnt realise it work till i began trimming..
Deep conditioning once every week helps too

I like my deep conditioning with natural products- fruits which works like magic..
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by peculiarabacus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Like I do say::::I think I miss my way:::strictly for chicks
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nnpc allocation confirmed blco,ago,dpk. Holla at me if u need, can guarantee steady supply. 29C3A10B or email me at udo82@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by jreyez(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
This thread is really helpful.... I've got long /full afro hair.... The hair dey cut no be small.

I'm a guy tho.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by bynat(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
All we are saying, give us fp seun.

1 Like

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Dadehmola: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
speaktome:
I still don't understand why I was been ban since 7days

All the same, my signature is my business

*ducks the scud missiles and runs out of the thread* cry
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by tryke(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brandnew2:
Looks like the post is for the ladies.
Some of us too are scared of growing balled and will like to prevent that too.
you mean bald?
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by koyyess: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
These tips works for the whites and black people with thick hair. When it comes to African hair,nothing can prevent it from breaking. You just have to keep combing otherwise, you could get mistaken for a mad man/woman.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
tryke:

you mean bald?
Thanks...-it's a typo.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Kryptolord: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.