Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria (17023 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / At 70, Men Still Run After Me – Rev. Margaret Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by siraj1402(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
teamlee:
may God answer there prayers
You expect God to answer with all this your stupid posts?SMH
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by tolababa(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Oya Muslim board come send ya own Alfa and mallam go Mecca and Medina to pray too.....ignorant Nigerian. Opara taking us for a fool since 2010
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by chaloner(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Chase knowledge not God. Prayer is a lazy man's excuse.
prayer is d key
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by lizbum(f): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
I remember the bible saying we could pray anywhere.

There is no special mountain or Country to pray.

Exactly my thought
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by ignis: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Will only prayer solve the problem? I don't think so.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Clueless and visionless people.

Why not create a Prayer Ministry headed by Ayor Orishajefo?

Hypocrites!
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by loomer: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
I just de laugh
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Emmalot121(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
We need your works too. Faith without works is dead.

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Raiders:
Ignorant Africans!!!. The israel that they are going to is experiencing war and terrorism like Nigeria. We need to solve our problem in a rational way

grin grin grin
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Cwaya(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
So if 70 of them gather and pray in one of there church, God no go answer them

Ndi Naija sef !!

#WastingMoney since 1960 ! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by VENTY0(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Av we finished praying in Nigeria? This is another tactics to wastage and gaining popularity........ Let's get Nigeria problem solved in Nigeria our problem is nt in Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by sunkoye: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

I dey tell u my sista
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by passionate88: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by LajaLaba: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2014
So shameful cry
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Nonsense. Waste of tax payers money. Religion is the opium of the people no wonder.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by menesheh(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Waste of time and resources

Other entities of the world are busy spreading circularism to better their life curb waste of labour while we are here talking about bullshit of praying to non-existing creationist God.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by zubby29(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2014
abeg who b man of devil,we are all men of God nobody holy pass me
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by ajebuter(f): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
On these set of politicians and thieves?

Waste of time, energy, money and resources.

My two cent
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
pls how do they know MEN OF GOD

so we wey dey grand now we be MEN OF SATAN
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Infomizer(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Yeye dey ooze!!!
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by gunther6(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Robbers!!! So God does not answer prayers in Nigeria abi, you have to go to an exotic land which is not even Christian to pray? I guess Marx said it all 'Religion is the opium of the masses' .
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Ilekokonit: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria

Are there still any men of God in Nigeria ?

The move came from Rev. Ifeanyichukwu Epunam who assembled 70 prophets of the Christian faith through private sector sponsorship.

Prophets are meant to prophesy the mind of God to us Non Prophets but todays Prophets are no where near Jeremiah.

Btw God is omnipresent and will listen to the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man even here in Nigeria but the problem is that are there any "genuinely" righteous men / women in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Who is paying for this journey and issuing the customary estacode?
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by EbubeOnoh(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
must they go to Jerusalem to pray. Where as God is everywhere. Going to Jerusalem wil not change the Bombings and the destruction of BH.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by haibe(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:
Jerusalem is just waste of time and resources. It would have been better if our imams that are sent to mecca.
As in I just tire. As a christian, going to pray is Jerusalem is not better than praying in ur home or church in Naija. It would be better is that money was given to a beggar
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:
Jerusalem is just waste of time and resources. It would have been better if our imams that are sent to mecca.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by felifeli: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
lalasticlala:
A team known as 70 wise prophets have been sent Jerusalem to pray for Nigeria. The move came from Rev. Ifeanyichukwu Epunam who assembled 70 prophets of the Christian faith through private sector sponsorship.

But before they left, they had an encounter with the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC), Mr. John Kennedy-Opara, at the NCPC Secretariat, Abuja, who admonished them on the essence of their spiritual journey to the holy land.

According to Sun News, while speaking to Abuja Metro, the initiator of the programme, Revd Epunam, said the programme is about the 70 wise prophets going on a national prayer summit to Jerusalem to pray for Nigerians, to pray for the president and for the peace and security of the nation, especially in 2015.

“So, it is a self-sponsored programme. The government has no kobo in it. Captains of industry sponsored it and they are here with their products to support us. They sponsored the ministers of the gospel to go and cry for mercy for Nigeria,” Epunam said.

Epunam said the project is borne out of his passion for Nigeria. “I have been a member of the National Prayer Networkin the Villa Chapel right from the Obasanjo’s government. So, I have passion for Nigeria. I have had experiences, knowing that the foundation of Nigeria is faulty, that we have to pray to put it in the right direction and at the same time, to help men and women of God know where Jesus preached the gospel: the landmarks and where he was ascendedso that the righteous will take over the earth,” Epunam stated.

In his remarks, Opara said the sponsors of the programme were exemplary people, and urged well-meaning Nigerians to emulate their gesture.

The pioneer executive secretary of the NCPC added that by so doing, crime rate in the country would be reduced, noting that an individual who embarkedon a pilgrimage, would return to the country and transform others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/70-men-of-god-travels-to-jerusalem-to.html?m=1

Please count them very well when they return. It is my suspicion that at least 20 will disappear into Israel to seek better life. I am assuming they are truly WISE me though as Igbo people are traditionally known to be wise grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Equado(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

that's because you're a baby spiritually...if not you'll understand the secrets of praying in special mountains

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
kiss

It is okay to chase both, for those who believe.

Hallo dear. kiss
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by webtech: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Expertz(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
You can lie. Prayers are not answered in Naija again abi. Mtcheww. Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (a Must Read) / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.