Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria (17053 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / At 70, Men Still Run After Me – Rev. Margaret Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
oduastates:
Mtsteeeew.
Spit spit.
My God is in Ife .
Not in Mecca or Jerusalem .
Without christainity or Islam , olodumare gifted his children the Orishas and the philosophy of progress to his children.
The people prospered and the people reaped bountiful harvest.
The people respected nature and conserved the Igbo olodumare ( the forests of God)
But today , they have desecrated the sacred bush by chopping down trees .
Now the desert is encroaching.
The people respected their fellow citizens until the greed of capitalism and materialism came with christainity and Islam.
Then they started selling people and thus sold their souls.
The philososophy of the yoruba religion remains superior to the strange,greedy and murderous teachings of those 2 imported religions.
There is no devil to whom all things can be blamed ( washing a Away the sin) in the body of knowledge of ifa,
but there is the evil which resides in the heart of men.
no amount of prayer can change what is essentially evil.
The change will come from getting rid of the evil in men.
The whole essence of nigeria is evil and so shall it remain.
Stop stealing,
Stop coveting
Stop cheating
Play by the rules , obey the laws of the land and the land shall prosper once again.
Wait , what am I talking about .
I will take it up a notch higher like the scientist in me demands.
There is no God.
You see the sun up in the sky,
The are tens of billion of that.
You see our planet earth, there are hundred of trilions of that as well.
Mathematical probability says that billions of those planets are habitable.
Same thing says there are intelligent living beings on millions of those planets.
Like the mugus we were when we came across the conveyors of christainity and Islam,
They have never heard of your Jesus or Mohammed.
Therefore ,Those prayers are simply the delusional rantings of an insecure person.

This picture of some of the trillions of stars will put your insignicance into perpective.
You are not special.
Your sun is a speck compared to other Suns( stars)

Silly mugu, just because you read about stars yesterday that's why you're here ranting anyhow, speaking of mathematical probability, that's just dumb. Nothing can be solidly based on mathematical probability. Why don't you name a single planet out there out of "your billions of life supporting planets" that can be proven to support life or that even has water in liquid state, until you can do that you have no right to claim that there's no God
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by intergral(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
VENTY0:
B4 I answer you I will lyk to ask if you are a christian?
just assume that am a JEW....... Please give me answers
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by kabiyesiii(m): 5:54am On Dec 18, 2014
sukkot:
you are a very big liar. antares is a star and not a sun and it is called the anti-mars star and it is very tiny compared to the sun. extremely tiny. dont come here to deceive people. we live in a geocentric universe meaning the earth is the center of the universe and the only habitable planet and the other celestial bodies are simply used as energy storage or as signs to give messages for times and seasons for example mars represents war, saturn represents harvest pluto represents the dead etc etc etc

Sukkot,

What is the difference between a Star and a Sun? The Earth is the center of the Universe ....? I don't take you serious with your write up. I assume that you're being Sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.