Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Identify The God Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Identify The God Thread (2340 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2014
embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Identify The God Thread by fpeter(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
YOU NEED HELP
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
fpeter:
MY GOD NEEDS HELP
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Ave Satanas. For Lucifer so loved man, he would never send bears to kill innocent children. Yahweh, enemy of man, may your darkness never surround me.
Re: Identify The God Thread by braintext(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
embarassed
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;[

Then what of those children mocking a Prophet of God
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;[

Then what of those children mocking a Prophet of God
You mean they deserved to be eaten by bears? 42 kids?
I do hope you realize you have no moral standing to accuse Boko Haram of any wrong. What a pleb. Complete nincompoop.
Re: Identify The God Thread by braintext(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You mean they deserved to be eaten by bears? 42 kids?
I do hope you realize you have no moral standing to accuse Boko Haram of any wrong. What a pleb. Complete nincompoop.
They deserve it.... Do you know what is takes to become a Prophet of God??
I don't mean all those your satanic high priest...
They did something very bad by laughing at a Prophet of God.... It's the same thing as laughing at God...

Why should you compare Boko Harams to God?? angry

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Re: Identify The God Thread by realtem(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

They did something very bad by laughing at a Prophet of God.... It's the same thing as laughing at God...

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

dumbest post ever

3 Likes

Re: Identify The God Thread by braintext(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
realtem:
dumbest post ever

I hope so
Re: Identify The God Thread by realtem(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
braintext:

I hope so
To start with, I'm sorry for calling you dumb but come on, David f**ked one of his soldiers wife, killed that soldier and still went ahead to marry the b*tch after he killed the man and he went scot-free (God forgave him). But God is having problems forgiving a bunch of kids for mocking a man.

Last time I checked, do commit adultery and do not kill were still part of the ten commandments.

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by Judas2013: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
embarassed

Violent Yahweh,nasty God.
Re: Identify The God Thread by Atigba: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
braintext:

Re u kidding
I fear for your life see what religion has done to you

2 Likes

Re: Identify The God Thread by Atigba: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by braintext(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
realtem:
To start with, I'm sorry for calling you dumb but come on, David f**ked one of his soldiers wife, killed that soldier and still went ahead to marry the b*tch after he killed the man and he went scot-free (God forgave him). But God is having problems forgiving a bunch of kids for mocking a man.

Last time I checked, do commit adultery and do not kill were still part of the ten commandments.

It's not in my place to Judge God, He knows the reason for his works...

Besides they hardly forgave people in the Old Testament when they committed sin
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
LOL cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2015
MzNelly:
LOL cheesycheesycheesy
Hi babe.
Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2015
braintext:

It's not in my place to Judge God, He knows the reason for his works...

Besides they hardly forgave people in the Old Testament when they committed sin

So a good deity cannot even forgive a bunch of little innocent kids? he had to kill them with bears 42 of them just because they talked, that type of horrible death, little kids for that matter..[size=20]Little Kids[/size] this is sickening embarassed

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Who even believe this jewish fable..

so two bears ate 42 kids.. when the bears first pounced on the first 2 kids, what were the remaining others doing. form a line and wait for their turn

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:

so two bears ate 42 kids.. when the bears first pounced on the first 2 kids, what were the remaining others doing. form a line and wait for their turn

hahahahaha... perhaps they were surrounded by pillars of fire. lmfao!

this shii is not funny tho'....

meanwhile, it was the prophet that sent the beasts to eat the naughty children... that man is mean.

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Mean just doesn't cut it. I guess he enjoyed seeing the kids get eaten by the bears.

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Identify The God Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hi babe.

Darl smiley
Re: Identify The God Thread by Rilwayne001: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
braintext:

[color=600]Why should you compare Boko Harams to God?? >:
[color=#990000]14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?[/cor]
Smh undecided
Re: Identify The God Thread by Acekidc4(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:

So a good deity cannot even forgive a bunch of little innocent kids? he had to kill them with bears 42 of them just because they talked, that type of horrible death, little kids for that matter..[size=20]Little Kids[/size] this is sickening embarassed

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Oboy dis got me Cracking!!gringringrin
Re: Identify The God Thread by Acekidc4(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Don't mind the people who wrote this Fiction tales, they think we re Fools
Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

Oboy dis got me Cracking!!gringringrin

Seriously its not quite very funny to me.. it is quite sickening that people believe and will actually go to any length to justify such nonsense...
Re: Identify The God Thread by Acekidc4(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Seriously its not quite very funny to me.. it is quite sickening that people believe and will actually go to any length to justify such nonsense...

All those stories are just Tale by Moonlight to me!! I've Never really taken them serious
Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

All those stories are just Tale by Moonlight to me!! I've Never really taken them serious

The absurdity of the jewish tales started from Genesis 1 the creation story (Tho was copied from the mesopotamian creation story)

The earth was created three days before its parent star the sun, which gravity held the earth then?, and day and night was created three days before the sun.. Wat dah fvck causes day and night if not the sun...

That people actually believe this is actually very funny...
Re: Identify The God Thread by braintext(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Take note of that statement you just made because you may one that be asked to give account of it....
Re: Identify The God Thread by johnydon22(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
braintext:

Take note of that statement you just made because you may one that be asked to give account of it....
Oh really? thats cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by ayoku777(m): 5:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Don't judge the character of God by all the actions of His prophets.

1Cor 14v32 says; ...the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

Meaning God gives His prophets some autonomy in the use of His authority. Meaning it is not everything a prophet does with his God-given authority that reflects the character of God in that situation.

When God gives you power and the authority to use His name with results, what you do will have results; even so that doesn't mean that what you did reflects the character of God. No it reflects the character of the prophet.

That's why there is a difference between the gifts of the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit. You can have the gifts without the fruit. Gifts are given, fruits are grown. Not every prophet who had the gifts of the Spirit walked in it in proportionate measure with the fruit of the Spirit.

God told Moses to speak to the rock so water will come out. Moses in anger hit the rock with his staff (the symbol of his authority) and the water still gushed out. (Numbers 20v8-11)

Meaning a prophet can use the authority God gave Him in a wrong attitude and it will still have results. Yet that doesn't reflect the character of God. God was very displeased with Moses. (Numbers 20v12)

Elijah also called down fire at will on anyone who opposed him in the name of God. Yet when the disciples of Jesus asked Him to do the same; He rebuked them sharply and in no uncertain terms. (2Kings 1v9-12; Luke 9v54-55)

Jesus Christ is the Word of God; the communication of the character of God. He is the brigthness of God's glory and the express image of His person.

If you want to really know God; look at Him through the life and character of Christ; not just through the lens of everything His prophets did in His name.

The biblical patriachs, prophets, kings and saints did their best; within the limitations of the Adamic nature and of the old covenant and dispensations. But only Christ embodies the true nature and character of God in man.

Have this context in mind when you read the scriptures.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Identify The God Thread by joe4christ(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2015
braintext:

Guy, you fucking disgust me, see brainwashing abeg, you sure have tendency of being worse than a murderer and even more deadly than boko boys.
Saying those little kids deserve such painful death cos they childlishly mocked a ''man of god'' is quite unimaginable...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Vision Of Heaven And Hell - I Saw A Religion Founder In Hell / Isn't These Bible Verses Blasphemous? / "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.