Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2340 Views)

Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by AJohnnasa(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E. A. Adeboye had this to say on Facebook about beards.

Is there a religious law for or against beards. Christian religious scholars what are your opinions?

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by AJohnnasa(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
The post has since been deleted, but that wasn't before Google bots crawled and indexed it.

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by RoyalBlak007: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
shocked
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Empiree: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Well, he blasphemed his god. What is the punishment for blaspheming in Christianity Bible?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by tonio2wo: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
If anyone tells you to shave your beards, tell them its against your religion!
And if they ask which religion? Tell them the religion of MAN!
Beard gang rules! wink

Adeboye just dey beef because he cant grow one! tongue
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by joseff14(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maybe jesus looks like a gorilla. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Luckymay(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
I love neatly trimmed beards.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by usba: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Could someone mischievous be at work?
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by winner01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even if He said so, baba was simply stating his opinion and I think he is entitled.

I love my beards. Baba God bless you more.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by KingEbukaNaija: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Empiree:
Well, he blasphemed against his god. What is the punishment for blaspheming in Christianity Bible?

White Jesus with beards ? Wow !

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Codenister: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
And someone already typed Amen. Smh

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by haffaze777(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Someone don take oshogbo weed

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by TomHagen: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't believe he said that.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Medicis(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Haba, @op when did looking like a gorilla became you are a gorilla. It is well with ur soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by hopefulLandlord: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Q: what do you call an adult without beard?

A: Woman

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by geoworldedu: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
AJohnnasa:
The post has since been deleted, but that wasn't before Google bots crawled and indexed it.

This is what Otemanuduno has been saying. Even the so-called great pastors are all wicked people. Imagine, the man is saying nonsense and he calls himself a pastor. Smh for him and his family members.
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by otemanuduno: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
joseff14:
Maybe jesus looks like a gorilla. cheesy grin

You'll need to see Eusebius(Jesus) and you'd be sure he's the gorilla that escaped from UI zoo some years back. cheesy cheesy

Muafrika2, what do you have to say to this misyearn of one of your fathers in the lord?
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by otemanuduno: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
geoworldedu:

This is what Otemanuduno has been saying. Even the so-called great pastors are all wicked people. Imagine, the man is saying nonsense and he calls himself a pastor. Smh for him and his family members.

Adeboye? That liar? In fact Gbenga Adeboye the comedian is far far righteous than that Liar.
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Presbulg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
I think someone was trying to blast muslims and suddenly remembered most of their biblical super heroes used to keep beards grin

6 Likes

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by truthman2013: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Medicis:
Haba, @op when did looking like a gorilla became you are a gorilla. It is well with ur soul.

What's the difference? If i say your father looks like a gorilla, wouldn't that sound like an insult?
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by frubben(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
This wat happens when a man of God deviate from the Good news (gospel)
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by AJohnnasa(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Medicis:

What is the semantic import of his statement?
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Weah96: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Can't you guys read?

STOP KEEPING BEARD AND LOOK LIKE A GORILLA.

KEEP YOUR BEARD AND DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GORILLA.
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by hahn(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
With everything going on in the world, is that the best he can come up with?

A brain dead "daddy" with equally brain dead "children"

undecided

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by ikorodureporta: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by ikorodureporta: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
TomHagen:
I don't believe he said that.

...u dnt biliv what? I saw it too. I biliv the post was directd to anotha m.o.g. who jst startd keepin his beards. U shld all know him cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by TomHagen: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikorodureporta:

...u dnt biliv what? I saw it & shared it too. I biliv the post was directd to anotha m.o.g. who jst startd keepin his beards. U shld all know him cheesy
i don't know him.Which man of God?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

Muafrika2, what do you have to say to this misyearn of one of your fathers in the lord?
Stop insulting my Christ. Am sure yours is immeasurably ugly.
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by cold(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Like seriously? He said that? A man who is always calling on the god of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham. I'm sure he's not ignorant enough to think they were all clean shaven. Even Jesus the so called son of god wore a beard. So what exactly is he on about? Someone has already even jumped to his defense claiming he was only stating his opinion..sigh Christians.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by jaxxy(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2016
cold:
Like seriously? He said that? A man who is always calling on the god of Isaac, Jacob and Abraham. I'm sure he's not ignorant enough to think they were all clean shaven. Even Jesus the so called son of god wore a beard. So what exactly is he on about? Someone has already even jumped to his defense claiming he was only stating his opinion..sigh Christians.

I kind of agree with him. Many of these guys where beards by force look like gorillas. Y do I sày so.
1. We are not in d 70's
2. Sm of theses guys overdo it lol
3. In d dispensation/culture of Israel it Ws normal and significant

Most people now wear it for ridiculous reasons so end up looking like Modern day embarrassments/gorillas. I saw one on my frnd I nearly screamed. It's all for d hype

Ps: I got more hair than most of these guys bt I keep it moderately shaven.
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by P0intBlank(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Was his account hacked?
Re: "You Are A Gorilla If You Keep Beards" - Pastor E. A. Adeboye by LordNislaz(m): 2:36am On Jul 31, 2016
There is nothing wrong if you chose to keep your beard. In fact, this is how the old testament priests used to appear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks The Apostolic Church As Factions Battle For Power / NL Christians, I Dare You To Do This. / Robert Powell Is Not Jesus Please Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.