Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,089 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Where Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow!!! (362 Views)

Are We Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? Or Our Teachers Lied To Us ? / Why Do Nigerians Always Blame The Leaders For Corruption? / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow!!! by adrainuche(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Sai Buhari is 72 years old, I use to hear stories of how he ruled, and how he enacted discipline into Nigerians, I am 23 years today and that same character, in that same old tale is still contesting for president!!!

I do not support APC or PDP but where are the youths, where are the young people in this nation, can't we let sleeping Dogs Lay, can't we get a young president, at least 40 years of age..

They said we are the Leaders of tomorrow, but it doesn't seem so, all I see his history repeating it self again, and if history brought us to the present situation which isn't any good, how would that same history make it better!!

Am not saying vote for PDP or APC am saying we need something new, when I hear APC clamour "change is coming" I see no change shocked, Same Atiku, people who have big stouted on Nigerians Wealth..

Please I would love a situation, where any one contesting for a political post must be medically fit, and as well mentally .. May be as Some people insist jonathan is clueless a Psychiatric evaluation would have confirmed it.

I dnt think it would be wise if our future president resides in an "Old Folks Home"..

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Front Page As Been Devalued As Naira Note Devalued / 2015 Budget:fg Maintains 65 Dollars Oil Price,introduces Charges On Luxury Goods / Every 4 Years "PDP Vs Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.