Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' (946 Views)

Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’ / Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Sometimes I smirk in derision when I adjudge the
two-facedness of the followers of Buhari, the crying
General - Buharists.
Buharists who call their Master taciturn, without
understanding the depth of it.
From a non-partisan point of view, I consider APC
and PDP yokes of the same shell, cos they are the
same in substance, but choosing between
alternatives, I'd rather opt for a man that says
"Common stealing is not corruption", than the one
who says "He can stabilize oil prices" with the
following reasons. The former shows tact and
aptness, the latter shows vaguenes and
cluelesness.
1) When you go to banks, filling stations, and you
'shunt' queues, you are corrupt.
2) When you cheat in exams you are corrupt.
3) When you beat up your wife, you are corrupt.
4)When you show FAVOURITISM, you are innately
corrupt.
5) When you are unfaithful, you are corrupt.
6) When you withhold useful information from the
Government with the aim of self-aggrandizement,
you are corrupt.
7) When you accuse the innocent of wrongdoing,
you are corrupt.
cool When you look at my above points, and you
refute one, you are corrupt.
Corruption goes beyond stealing, when you attempt
to 'mine' the meaning of "Stealing is not
corruption". Corruption is the system, lodged in the
very fabric of our morality. Advanced countries
steal, in fact more than Nigeria. That doesnt make
them corrupt. Heeding to the BASICS allow for
those countries to be called 'saner climes'.
So, for Buharists who believe in ingenuity with a
simplistic mindset, should cast off the two-faced
garb of bias and put on reason. I rest my case.
To this end, Jonathan till 2019.
Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Are you sure you're ok upstairs?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Did you mean PEJ till 2019?
Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
He is not, trust me.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by blackfase(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
......but when someone steals, they are not corrupt? :/

Damn!
Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Please give room to reason, there is no point answering your question bro. One love.
Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
blackfase:
......but when someone steals, they are not corrupt? :/

Damn!
That is not what I'm implying bro. I'm saying that for example, the average gateman that sleeps on duty is innately corrupt.
In 'saner climes', office holders resign for things as 'petty' as cheating on ones spouse. The issue enshrouding Nigeria, is just the SYSTEM. So no matter how you vote in or vote out, the irony of it all is that that same system produces those who are alleged saviours.
So everything remains an 'intertwined twine'. Simple. One love.
Re: OPINION: What "Stealing Is Not Corruption" Means After Being 'mined' by blackfase(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
I gat you...

Johnzzy:

That is not what I'm implying bro. I'm saying that for example, the average gateman that sleeps on duty is innately corrupt.
In 'saner climes', office holders resign for things as 'petty' as cheating on ones spouse. The issue enshrouding Nigeria, is just the SYSTEM. So no matter how you vote in or vote out, the irony of it all is that that same system produces those who are alleged saviours.
So everything remains an 'intertwined twine'. Simple. One love.

(1) (Reply)

Some Unanswered Questions In My Mind About General Buhari / Woe Unto The Children Of Light That Secretly Delight In Darkness FFkto Osinbajo / Buhari: A Leopard Does Not Change Its Colour by wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.