Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home (628 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
These days many nigerian men based abroad troop home to nigeria in the hope of getting a wife.Many believe that nigeria women at home are much better than nigerian women residing overseas because they believe that nigerian women at home are more submissive than the ones abroad but these are the problems such men encounter with such women.
1:Absence of love:There is no love since such women are marrying these men for foreign currency
2:Such women are only interested in marrying such men for papers and chances to reside abroad
3:Contrary to popular believes that such ladies are submissive they are never submissive.Many are cunning and calculating and they conspire to steal the money of their abroad hubby.
4:A number of such ladies have extra marital affairs when their husbands go back abroad(body no be firewood).
5:A number of such women when carried abroad by their hubby tend to grow wings.They become disrespectful,sue for divorce and get younger boyfriends as their boytoys.
Question that should be asked is are you willing to get married to woman by arrangee thru family and friends connection all in the name of african tradition or to a lady that has been with you through thick and thing and understands you.
Re: Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home by holatin(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
let me call my brother in Ghana to tell him about this.

Abi no be abroad Ghana dey
Re: Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
let me call my brother in Ghana to tell him about this.

Abi no be abroad Ghana dey
ghana dey our backyard grin
Re: Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home by holatin(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

ghana dey our backyard grin
really ?
walk to Ghana in 2 minute then
Re: Disadvantage Of Guys Base Abroad Getting Into Arranged Married Back Home by cityguyonnl: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
[url=/]cool[/url]

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Male And Closer To Thirty ... / Mature Advice Needed ASAP / The Young Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.