Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (4265 Views)

Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Evidence That SE Is The Genuine Powerhouse Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm not creating this thread to exaggerate or brag but to inform those that lack information about my humble state. Anambra state is endowed with great men and women who have excelled in various fields of academics, business,politics etc. Anambra state capital and the seat of Government is Awka. Onitsha and Nnewi are the biggest commercial and industrial cities, respectively. The state's theme is "Light Of The Nation". Boundaries are formed by Delta State to the west, Imo State and Rivers State to the south, Enugu State to the east and Kogi State to the north. The origin of the name is derived from the Anambra River (Omambala) which is a tributary of the famous River Niger.
The indigenous ethnic group in Anambra state are the Igbo (98% of population) and a small population of Igala (2% of the population) who live mainly in the north-western part of the state.[3]
Anambra is the eighth most populated state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the second most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos State. The stretch of more than 45 km between Oba and Amorka contains a cluster of numerous thickly populated villages and small towns giving the area an estimated average density of 1,500–2,000 persons per square kilometer. Anambra is rich in natural gas, crude oil, bauxite, ceramic and has an almost 100 percent arable soil. In the year 2006, foundation laying ceremony for the first Nigerian private refinery Orient Petroleum Refinery (OPR) was made at Aguleri area.[4] The Orient Petroleum Resource Ltd, (OPRL) owners of OPR, was licensed in June 2002, by the Federal Government to construct a private refinery with a 55,000 b/d capacity. Furthermore, Anambra state is a state that has many other resources in terms of agro-based activities like fishery and farming, as well as land cultivated for pasturing and animal husbandry. Currently, Anambra State has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. Primary and secondary school enrollment in the state is one of the highest in the country. Consequently, Anambra state has the highest number of JAMB candidates going after the limited number of spaces in Nigeria's tertiary colleges, and since 2011/2012 till date (2014) has made the best results in both WAEC and NECO conducted senior secondary school examinations.
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
where is schematics and chino
where is ana edo peopla and omanbala maniacs
your new thread is here at last grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
odenigbo onye ara,
this is where we have our fun
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
nobody should insult another person here,
respect pls cheesy
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
schematics is here already,
i can see chino also viewing
no ugly pictures here abegg wink
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
telling the truth since 1900 grin grin
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
anambara propaganda machine at work
telling us white lies
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
heard that obiano slapped peter obi wife at a wedding in agulu cheesy
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by mekaboy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
na u dey tlk na u dey reply, na u go take ur hand close this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
mekaboy:
na u dey tlk na u dey reply, na u go take ur hand close this thread.
you just talk and reply yaself
na you be the madman tongue
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by vanbonattel: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obiano just farted in the government house
chino will post the picture of the fart tongue
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
With a heavy heart and total disappointment that am writing this painful letter to the Executive Governor of Anambra Chief Willie Obiano they call him ''Akpokudike" too.

First of all i dont need to salute you because am pained and no protocol will be duely observed because you breached all protocols by being a budding failure despite all the trusts and expectations bestowed on you.

HE where and what are your commissioners for Environment and Transport doing and Onitsha and environs are going to the dogs or have gone to the hyenas?

HE lets me start by telling you that your commissioners in those respective offices are the worst public office holders in the history of mankind, Obiano have you took a trip down to Onitsha during the week days nay business period like from 9AM-5PM, i never meant paying visit to Upper Iweka to open your 32 for Xmas trees that add no economic values to the citizenry or alleviate their plights.

Obiano do you know that Iweka Rd, Moore Street, Bida, Okwei, New Mkt, Old Mkt, Sanniez, Venn Road North n South, Niger, Port Harcourt Rd infact all the major roads and streets in Onitsha are no longer passable, from down flyover to Main Mkt that should take less than 3mins is taking more than 3hrs yet you cannot make it to the tailend at Main Mkt.
Seeing touts and street urchins collecting money from people to allocate them some portions of one of our major roads and streets are one of the most disappointing things to see in my beloved state once again, who sent these touts and miscreants, whose pockets are all these monies being channel to, how does these guys account for all the monies they have made and how much reciept is the government issuing at the end of every excercise at the expense of public property and suffering citizens?

Obiano where are you and your clueless, insensitive, tactless, visionless, commissioners of transport n environment when traders have converted all our major roads to parking lots, the useless successive governments we have in Anambra will fold thier arms and watch people build shopping plazas without parking spaces, individuals build residential houses without making provisions for parking spaces only to turn our public roads to parking lots, nobody questioned, nobody dares raise an eyebrow but few officials that busted some guts to do that ended up having their palms greased and the impunity turns an institution.
Obiano and his blindmen in Anambra where art thou and illegal and roadside traders have partitioned all our well tarred roads into 2, one for themselves and one for the public using vehicles both trailers, commercial and private vehicles, keke, okada and predestrians even beggars to use?
Obiano your busy eating freshfish point and kill in Anambra government house with your Umunnas while things go to the dogs.
Obiano governance is not all about globetrotting looking for investors alone, give the local investors a sense of belonging, they need conducive atmosphere for their businesses to thrive.
Your busy moving around and populating the state workforce with armies of SAs, SSAs, PAs all appointed and selected inline with your clannish disposition and tendecies yet none of them have solution to our environmental and transportation challenges.

Obiano and his commisoner for environment what is happening at the waste site at Obosi, its disheartnening to see that the waste evacuating trucks and caterpillars are pushing the waste inside the gully pit but scavangers will go there and bring out the whole waste to the xpress road because they are making money yet nobody is there to challenge them, all the wastes inside are finding there ways outside because of these scavangers and their poor attitudes.
I saw that the waste site is being fenced but why should the scavangers be allowed to close one of the express roads with wastes?

My question for Anambra State government is why should Onitsha such a well planned city and environs be too difficult and hard for you guys to manage?
Traffic hold up is the major reason why Lagos is like nightmare to me but am scared that such is repeating itself here, the xmas season here is in its zenith yet our government only sew beautiful uniforms to youngmen and women to control traffic where there are none but nobody to direct vehicular movement where the traffics are heavy.

Inconclusion, though i know it has never happened before but i must confess that the realities in Anamabra transport and environment sector are devastating, so i suggest Obiano should resign or sack the two docile, clueless, irresponsible, insensitive and visionless officials if his government shouldnt be held responsible if any misfortune befall Ndi Anambra because of their poor perfomances.
H.E. your entire cabinet may not have been failures but these two are and have brought badname to your government, beyond these two bad sector i know how Anambra is faring in other sectors.

~Buddah Monk slept here

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHERE IS CHINONSO WILBERFORCE DIKE AKA SHEMATIC,CHINO,ANITABEAUTI,AKWABASSEY. AND ALL ANI EDO/OMAMALA LETS COME HERE AND DISCUSES WAY FORWARD FOR OUR STATE ANAMBRA STATE.... I CAN SEE THAT EROSION IS REVENGING NKPOR FLYOVER/LEG OVER..... AND NOTING IS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT RATHER WE CHOOSE TO CHASE RAT WHEN OUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE.....
THIS IS VERY BAD CAUSE PITA OBI USED SUBSTANDARD CONTRACTORS AND LABORERS TO DO MOST OF HIS PROJECTS,NOW IS WASHING OUT.. OBIANO HAS JOINED THE BANDWAGON..... CHINONSO COME OUT AND STOP PEEPING, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK........... NO INSULT ON THIS THREAD ABEG.... LETS CHART WAY FORWARD......

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINO I CAN SEE YOU ARE PEEPING, I CAN SEE YOU. BETTER COME OUT HERE LETS ROLL.. WE KNOW NAH

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
THIS IS CHINONSO WILBERFORCE DIKE. AKA CHINO,ANITABEAUTY,AKWABASSEY,CINNDY,JENNIIFER,SHEMATIC

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
THIS IS ANAMBRA HE DOESN'T TO USE TO SEE.. BUT HE IS ATTACKING YORUBERS BROWN ROOF..

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
PETER OBI DANCING SHOKI EHH!! SHOKI....... CHINO OYA MAKE YOU SHOKI CHAIII!! SHOKI SHOKI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CHINO YOUR HEAD BE LIKE TOOLZ!!!!!!!!! LIKE TOOLZ, LIKE TOOLZ

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
AWKA CAPITAL OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
LETS GO TO CHINOS MOTHER SHOP..........

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHAT ABOUT EDUCATION IN ANAMBRA STATE...............

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE ON CHINO IN HIS 10 BY 10 ROOM

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
AKWA CAPITA CITY OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. CHISOS

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE
Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE CHINO YOU AIN'T SEE ANYTHING

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
ONITSHA CITY OF ALL CITIES

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
OSHA HERE WE COME

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
ONITSHA PEOPLE KWENU.......... YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHINONSO DIKE WELBERFORCE BROUGHT THIS TSUNAMI ON YOUR THREAD........ AND IT WILL CONTINUE IF HE DOESN'T STOP ATTACKING OTHER IBO THREAD.

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
ANAMBRA STATE THE HIGHEST STATE WITH IGR IN NIGERIA.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CHINO I LIE??

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE COMING JUST RELAX................

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINO STOP HIDING........... COME OUT LIKE A MAN YOU SAID YOU ARE........ P@@RVERTY STRIKEN MAN.................. GO AND MARRY YOU ARE 45 YRS

Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
SHEMATIC AM I LYING COME OUT FULL STOP PEEPING THIS DRIVER........ WHAT IS WRONG G WITH YOU? COME AND FACE ME....... STOP CHASING THOSE TIMID GUYS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago / My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. / God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.