Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship (6045 Views)

When A Girl Stops Getting Along With U Wat / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by ehis05(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
That feeling when you truly love someone but she no longer cares like she use to after 10 months of dating. Even after talking and trying to get things right yet it made no difference. Though she said she still loves me, I dnt feel it anymore. Really want to seek the opinion of nairalanders on what next to do.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by bigt2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Try to make things work in a new direction. If it still doesnt work, dump her assss
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by rittyben(f): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmm. Are u sure its not you?
What are the things she stopped doing?
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by TrishaP(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maybe You need to find out where the problem is rising from, then you two can sit and talk abt what is lacking there if you truly love eachother.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Milly02(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sit her down nd talk tins ova
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
May be law of diminishing return is taking its effect..
..but seriously, how good and effective is the communication between two of you ?
Find time to sit her down and you guys do over all assessment of the relationship, decide either to fix any problem/difference or you both allow to let go !
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maybe you have to step up your game,take your relationship to a new level.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Tymax(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
ehis05:
That feeling when you truly love someone but she no longer cares like she use to after 10 months of dating. Even after talking and trying to get things right yet it made no difference. Though she said she still loves me, I dnt feel it anymore. Really want to seek the opinion of nairalanders on what next to do.
Ehis, ladies can tell you that they love you but be preparing in secret for marriage with another dude. If you believe she loves you (with the signs screaming otherwise), young man, you are a learner. If your girlfriend loves you, it would be obvious.

Tell her about the change in her disposition. If she dismisses it or says you are overreacting, my guy she wan sell you. Fact.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by wheredemdey: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ehis05:

Omoh your tenure has ended..

she is in love with another guy...jide obi gi aka

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okay.. You can start by talking with her. Could be something you were doing before and now stopped, OR, could be someone else is involved now.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
ehis05:
my candid opinion? it's time for another guy to take over. ur time is up. it's a normal cycle. the earlier u realise d better. or do u think u r her first or will b her last? my friend wake up n smell d coffee...
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ehis05:
Maybe she needs a break.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by rutibaby(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
For me I've been wit my date 4 three yrs now. Just give her a break, behave as if u don't care & if she truly loves u she will run back 2 u. My date did dat 2 me & it worked perfectly 4 us. Try it. Ignore her, don't call & watch her reaction. Best wishes.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by ahmodu4real(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
bros u need factor of safety, so that u wont break down totally when she let the cat out of the bag.
Re: When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmm she is receiving attention or better still emotionally attached to someone else.

Give her much needed space and spend your time on self-improvement.
only time would tell

(1) (Reply)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.