Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! (1371 Views)

Who Is Your Ideal Partner? / Rate Your Ideal Partner Preferences / Finding Your Ideal Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2008
Happy New Year in Advance all Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone plz tell me what it can take a man to find his ideal partner? I dont want to remain a bachelor in the coming year, i need her now!

I need everyone's suggestions, plz!
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2008
Money is like a magnet that draws girls towards your direction. The more money you have, the more girls you attract. I hope I've answered your question
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2008
well, thanks, i dont think everything is money, and if women come to men because of money, then its not a good idea, a woman should be ready to stay with a man no matter what his situation is, what it entails is unconditional love!
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Deshannel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2008
crazykid:

Money is like a magnet that draws girls towards your direction. The more money you have, the more girls you attract. I hope I've answered your question
its a litttle bit more than money. it takes[b]swagger[/b]to seal the deal.
but i cant teach you ma swag you can pay for school but you cnt buy class.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
Money isn't everything jor, though it helps
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by CrazyMan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2008
My dear unconditional love no longer exist. Most girls want to be comfortable. Believe me, I've seen so many relationships get wrecked due to lack of finance. If you ask me, I think money is essential if you want to have a successful relationship.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2008
crazykid:

My dear unconditional love no longer exist. Most girls want to be comfortable. Believe me, I've seen so many relationships get wrecked due to lack of finance. If you ask me, I think money is essential if you want to have a successful relationship.
Obviosuly money is essential, I just mean that the guy does not have to be stinking rich, as long as he is not poor to the bone, average is good enough, he should be able to take care of his girl, he should be hardworking and exhibit great potential, some girls just get too much ojukokoro for eye tongue
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by H2O2: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2008
Quit scrutinizing my girl. Ibukun don't mind them baby. Financial stability is extremely important
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
H2O2:

Quit scrutinizing my girl. Ibukun don't mind them baby. Financial stability is extremely important
Lol yes now, finacially stable, doesn't have to be the nigerian Bill Gates, though I'm not saying being rich is a bad thing wink
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by smurf1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ Topic
U can find that special someone anywhere, wink all u have to do is be patient and also beleive, u dont want to turn LOVE away even when it stares u right in the face, lipsrsealed
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by ndumart: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2008
No romance without finance
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by ndumart: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2008
Smurf
And how do u know when love stares u in the face.

I think we underplay the importance of money in relationships. Though money is not important, it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. Money can't buy u love, but it will sustain the love. Without money, love vanishes gradually
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by smurf1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ ND
Fortunately most people don't realize it until its gone very few stick to it till the end, all in all, I say we should try and be as accommodating and tolerant when it comes to relationships, undecided kiss
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by CrazyMan(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Ndumart. You're the true son of your father. Without money, it would be very difficult to advance in any relationship. Even if the girl you're dating doesn't constantly ask you for money, you must spend money in order to make her take you more seriously.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by sillyboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ Topic.

I will find mine whenever I meet 1 that doesnt have "vulturic" interest in my pocket,
Who's not with me because of my physical attributes
Who respects my culture and traditions
and who would want just boys as kids. undecided
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by smurf1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

[b]I will find mine whenever I meet 1 that doesnt have "vulturic" interest in my pocket,[/b]Who's not with me because of my physical attributes
Who respects my culture and traditions
and who would want just boys as kids. undecided

Good luck wiff that one oh, grin grin grin grin maybe u should go to the village for that,!!!!!!!!!! heck village chicas don open eye too, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by sillyboy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
~smurf:

Good luck wiff that one oh, grin grin grin grin maybe u should go to the village for that,!!!!!!!!!! heck village chicas don open eye too, tongue tongue tongue tongue

The solution that is easy now.
It's a matter of going for a chick with ambition and well educated.

The king of my town (Ilesa) promised me fine chick. . . .it's just that I have not been there in a while
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by smurf1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2008
I knew u were going to end up wiff a village chic all these while i just had that hunch seriously, old fashined fella like u too, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by sillyboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2008
Forget it. . . .
Village girl ko , clan girl ni.
Am ending up with an oyinbo jor. . . .
even my pastor knows.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by smurf1(f): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
OJ Simpson ANYONE? ? ? ? ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
thanks for all the comments!

But its like most people here believe money is more important in setting up a relationship. But what can you say in a situation where a man is comfortable with a nice job (presidency appointment), nice looking and average educational background?
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by sillyboy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
~smurf:

OJ Simpson ANYONE? ? ? ? ? grin grin grin grin

Sharrrrrap jor.  tongue
OJ simpson ko OJB ni.
Oyinbos are not materialistic like you naija girls.
Moreover, there wouldnt be any headache about raising inlaws financially like one will have marrying a naija girl.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by ndumart: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2008
@topic
Often times we all have the picture of our ideal spouse. Tall, handsome/pretty, humorous, hardworking, gentle but not too cool, GENEROUS, romantic, broad-shouldered, easy-going, down-to-earth and many other qualities. But its really difficult to find someone with all these qualities embedded in one. If we all should wait for our ideal partners then we may never get married.
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2008
ndumart:

@topic
Often times we all have the picture of our ideal spouse. Tall, handsome/pretty, humorous, hardworking, gentle but not too cool, GENEROUS, romantic, broad-shouldered, easy-going, down-to-earth and many other qualities. But its really difficult to find someone with all these qualities embedded in one. If we all should wait for our ideal partners then we may never get married.

so in that case, what will one do?
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by tope2000(f): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
Na so so Money shaaaaaaaa, everywhere u turn on nl
Ahn ahn grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Sauron1: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2008
Saylawchar:

so in that case, what will one do?

U need to get PAID. . . . . .
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by beybeeboy: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2008
hmm,
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by lucabrasi(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2008
@poster
dude,its better to be patiently single till true love finds you than hooking up with the wrong girl that ll smash your heart to pieces
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 2:41am On Dec 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
dude,its better to be patiently single till true love finds you than hooking up with the wrong girl that ll smash your heart to pieces

But how long will i continue to wait when my mates are already producing now? I dont want to be seen as a desperate guy here but it think its high time i get married!
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Saylawchar(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
i have not find the answer to my question. Does is mean there are no ladies on this site who could contribute something?
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by omoniarami(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2008
ideal varies from individual to individual. what seems ideal to u might not be for another person. my advise is that u mix with people u share common interests with , people of like minds with u be it at work, church and social circle. in short, move with the "right people" for u AND U'LL SURELY FIND UR TYPE AMONG THEM. wink
Re: Finding Ones' Ideal Partner! by Deshannel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
Saylawchar:

i have not find the answer to my question. Does is mean there are no ladies on this site who could contribute something?
the earlier you realize nairaland is also known as jokeland the better

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Staying With One Partner / a / dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.