Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! (4319 Views)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
See how they look self..abegi
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2014
am I the only one seeing the board? is that what they teach them at Delsu?
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by kenex4ever(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:
Crazy girl.
Funny gel
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by kenex4ever(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Dem still dey use chalk for delsu?
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by QuiverBox(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:
With his floweredd shirt, patterned shorts, partterned pams lipsrsealed.

Take it easy on the guy smiley
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by mizjules(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2014
QuiverBox:

Take it easy on the guy smiley

Loool lipsrsealed howayhu
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by QuiverBox(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

Loool lipsrsealed howayhu

I am cool,Doing fine. You are looking Nice.

You reside in Abuja/Minna?
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by tayoxx(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
fake
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by Ndukwe007(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Proposing what? as in marry me (the child boy) or f_ck me or what? this Delsu of a school self. they better go read their book.
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by mizjules(f): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2014
QuiverBox:

I am cool,Doing fine. You are looking Nice.

You reside in Abuja/Minna?
Thanks dearie.. I reside in abuja school in minna.. You look good too wink
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by QuiverBox(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

Thanks dearie.. I reside in abuja school in minna.. You look good too wink

Thats Nice, I Work and reside in Abuja too
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by mizjules(f): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2014
QuiverBox:

Thats Nice, I Work and reside in Abuja too
That's cool around where in abuja, + hope work aint stressful
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by QuiverBox(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

That's cool around where in abuja, + hope work aint stressful

Calabar Street-Area 7, how about u? Work is not stressful, we thank God
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by mizjules(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
QuiverBox:

Calabar Street-Area 7, how about u? Work is not stressful, we thank God

Area. 8 eddy vick nicee
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by QuiverBox(f): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:

Area. 8 eddy vick nicee

Coooool wink

1 Like

Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by Sunkyphil(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
stage acting angrystage acting
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
morefire:
mudiot
lol @ mudiot
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by amokeme(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Did that guy actually leave his hall of residence to "class" dressed like that?? shocked
Re: A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! by hersexyness(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
DELSU still use CHALKBOARD

Outdated lecture room...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Slap Your wife/husband If You Were Offered US$200,000? / Hey Mr Big Dick,read This.. / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.