Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dating Of Course-mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Of Course-mate (1155 Views)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Of Course-mate by hbb2: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello, is it advisable to date or propose to a course-mate at postgraduate level, same class but the guy is working even though she doesn't know. kindly advise....
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Do they love each other? If yes I don't see any reason for this question .
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by temitemi1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
That's most stupid step!!! I did it n I regreted it big time grin grin grin
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by hbb2: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:
Do they love each other? If yes I don't see any reason for this question .
He just met her today n wants to have her as his partner
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
hbb2:

There's nothing wrong in dating your course mate as long as you feel she's the right one .
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
That's most stupid step!!! I did it n I regreted it big time grin grin grin

lol , what happened ?
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by kellystech(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
I neva dated any of my course mate during my school days because I was seriously dating my books
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by olexjay(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Everyone has his/her reason for doing things, so someone point might be another person off-point.

To me I think dating a course-mate gart lots of disadvantages more than the advantages.

Some of d advantages ====»
- when u are not present 4 a lecture he/she gonna take the attendance 4 u or helping u on ur class-work....lol.

- reading partner when one is more good in a course so he/she do the better explanation.

Some disadvantage====s»

- one of the parties might become dependant in academic stuffs.

- the guy might become lazy and become always absent in class.

- she open an office on u, example: when u are being ask to buy something in class like she expect u to do that for her.

- claiming what u are not up to, u will wanna prove big boy to make her feel she have the biggest boy as her bf.

- frequent seeing, u see each other frequently and the love might not stand or fade easily.

#JezzSaying
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by hushmail: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
hbb2:

no vex oo! u just met n u thinking of proposing?

I been think say love at first sight no dey exist anymore
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by mesoade(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
hbb2:
Hello, is it advisable toi date or propose to amy course-mate at postgraduate level, same class but the guy isi am working even though she doesn't know. kindly advise....
Fixed!!!
Re: Dating Of Course-mate by Edwardhead(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm,

What's bad in dating a course mate?

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly / 10 Things Guys Love About Girls / Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.