Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate (25090 Views)

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly / Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by seanet02: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Self consolation
Firefire:
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo ooo.

Jimi Agbaje, Alausa here you come!

12 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by clevadani: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pdp is a party of jokers

4 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by fagbalex(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
season one, let wait on how the dram will unfold. PDP HMMMMMM I say sorry for una. Buhari all the way.
Change is all what we are clamouring for lobatan

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by pendy79: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Now this is the mother of all dramas.

#koro at work

tot you were gonna wait for confirmation.

Guess it was Koro who filled the extra delegate vote.

I no pity Koro at all

He used his position as Minister of state defence to deploy Soldiers and Armed forces personnel to intimidate the Opposition in Ekiti, Osun and Anambra, Now his services are no longer needed, he has turn a PARIAH politician.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

He got what he deserves.....

I wish Agbaje gets the ticket anyway so the PDP knows now and forever that it's assumed BEST cannot match the worst of the APC in lagos so they can stop dreaming of ever ruling Lagos.

who wants to be ruled by clueless, daft and valueless combo of ex-convict (Bode George), failed politician (Seye Ogunlewe) and their untested and undeserving godson (Jimi Agbaje)

21 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
ziky2010:
Loser challenging Loser in the court of law.APC all d way
they are draging for d best loser to ambode.

5 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by laimo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kraw kro should leave Ogbanje alone so when APC trounces pdp they won't say it's the referee. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Adminisher: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2014
There is no more PDP. I am very sorry for young supporters fawning over a dying party. Lagos is even a minor problem. Adamawa, Bennie, Cross Rivers, Rivers, Delta, and Oyo have problems that no court can solve. Jigawa state has outside influences of the very rich Danjuma.

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by whitecat2: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
He's somewhere negotiating for another round of dirty ecampaign pay raise.
Bruteforce101:
Where is the hypocrite FireFire? The man that attack Fashola but praise the likes of GEJ, Omisore, Alao Akala, Kashamu e.t.c

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by ola6: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Firefire:
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo ooo.
Jimi Agbaje, Alausa here you come!

Firefire, the truth is this:

1) Jimi Agbaje needs to be humble and carry ALL aspirants along especially Obanikoro. These are the people who worked to carry Lagos PDP all these while with their personal funds.

2)Bode George must[b] stop
parading himself as a leader. That means Tunji Shelle (Bode George's stooge) must resign!

Anything short will mean Ambode continues to manage Tinubu's private business called Lagos State.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by ola6: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2014
In case anyone thinks I am a supporter of Obanikoro against Agbaje, I am not. I am on the street and I know Jimi is popular but for him and the PDP to win Lagos State, the house needs to be united!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by donphilopus: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Brimmie:
FireFire can you please drop one of your Copy n Paste Quotes here?? Thank you. cheesy

You've gat the funniest signature on Nairaland. Chaiii, Musiwa don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Brimmie(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:

You've gat the funniest signature on Nairaland. Chaiii, Musiwa don suffer.

Lol.. cheesy Seun got tired of his Case.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Firefire(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2014
ola6:

Firefire, the truth is this:

1) Jimi Agbaje needs to be humble and carry ALL aspirants along especially Obanikoro. These are the people who worked to carry Lagos PDP all these while with their personal funds.

2)Bode George must[b] stop
parading himself as a leader. That means Tunji Shelle (Bode George's stooge) must resign!

Anything short will mean Ambode continues to manage Tinubu's private business called Lagos State.[/b]

I agree with you absolutely

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by mazzi: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Misleading headline.the court only said that status quo should be maintained till the determination of the case next week.now op,define status quo the way u defined it in tambuwal's defection case.
Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by softwareman(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2014
pendy79:

My brother, a wise counsel says " wish unto others what you wish yourself"

Maybe doyin okuigbe the self acclaimed bastard didn't hear his marabout well when he said a PARTY will implode.

The way PDP is going down hmmmm.
Point of correction. The name is DR DOYIN BASTARD OKUPE.

8 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by ibnjarir93(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2014
A party "whereby anything goes."Little wonder it's in disarray.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Haryorqunley(m): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Better
Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by emekaxy: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Same with Imo, 1007 accredited voters and 1017 votes. The primary is unfair and black.
How much more the general polls.
I dnt even know who to support again

seanet02:
806 accreditted delegates CAN NEVER EQUALS 867 VOTES.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by omenka(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2014
pendy79:
instead of oliseh metuh to be worried over the impending timebomb the PDP he represents is sitting on, he is having sleepless nights about Buhari's candidate for VP.

If The Electoral Act is to go by, PDP may not have candidate in Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Kwara, Ogun, Akwa Ibom states election but the yeye and brainless metuh is ostriching and pokenosing into the affairs of a refined assemblage of Men
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by chinonso144(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2014
seanet02:
...says who,buddy?in Nigerian politics 2+2=15;that's Nigerian Arithmetic.wish Nigeria well...

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by omenka(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2014
ola6:
In case anyone thinks I am a supporter of Obanikoro against Agbaje, I am not. I am on the street and I know Jimi is popular but for him and the PDP to win Lagos State, the house needs to be united!!!
Saying PDP should be united is like asking Jonathan to prosecute Alison Madueke.

#NeverGonnaHappen

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by OTUNBACODED: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2014
PDP rigging elections since 1902 grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by eedrees(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Apc at it again... #evil
Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by mistabiola: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2014
This is what I called ''Real Democracy''
Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by mistabiola: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2014
eedrees:
Apc at it again... #evil

Na APC rig the primary election bah

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by enoqueen: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2014
we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by arsetalks(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2014
seanet02:
It sure can. It can when it comes to PDP. Didn't you see how GEJ got 98% of total voters registers to vote for him in the south east and the south south in the last election? PDP sabi miracles no be small.

They can turn urine to wine. PDP? I tuale them.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by jonadaft: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2014
pendy79:
Federal High Court, Abuja. stops Jimi Agbaje from parading himself as PDP Candidate for Lagos Gubernatorial election .

more details coming soon

source:News scrollbar on AIT international

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/24473-court-orders-lagos-pdp-inec-to-maintain-status-quo
We are PDP
We rig anything riggable grin

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by eedrees(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:

Na APC rig the primary election bah
Oga, they r playing games..apc is involve in dis shit
Re: Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate by legendsilver(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2014
seanet02:
Agbaje how market?
Na only you waka come?
no o! Na him and Bode George waka come so that them go still waka go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.