Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye (3150 Views)

Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Marvin67: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
The first time I saw that thread, I wondered why a church like RCCG would fall into the trap of Nigeria's muddy politics.
Now the general overseer of the RCCG, has distanced himself and the church from the twitter account. He also gave the genuine twitter account of RCCG.
https://m.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye?_rdr
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Midegee(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
kk noted but still GMB all the way

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by homesteady(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I was so surprised when I saw the news on Frontpage!
Why would a big church like Redeem post something like that!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mazzi: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC is evil!GOD will keep on exposing their lies.ndi ara!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by homesteady(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
On behalf of The Governing Council of The
Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like
to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated
nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church's
official twitter page is @rccghq. The church
cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in
the democratic process to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Collynzo9: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC will go to any length to advance their course.
Party full of liars.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2014
These so called men of God always think they have one or two things to say; they feel they're relevant. In a sane society, these men hold no opinion. Dont expect me to believe in a man that openly rooted for gej and made his church members to do same in 2011. He's part of d people that gave gej to Nigeria via religious campaign- he's part of those that designed the problem gej is 'heaping' on Nigerians today.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Brimmie(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
These so called men of God always think they have one or two things to say; they feel they're relevant. In a sane society, these men hold no opinion. Dont expect me to believe in a man that openly rooted for gej and made his church members to do same in 2011. He's part of d people that gave gej to Nigeria via religious campaign- he's part of those that designed the problem gej is 'heaping' on Nigerians today.

Adeboye and Thief Obasanjo are the same!! They technically installed this dumbfùck on us!
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by donmalcolm21(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Please don't involve my beloved RCCG in APC politics or else the fire of the holy ghost will consume Tinubu and his cohorts.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by donmalcolm21(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Please don't involve my beloved RCCG in APC politic or else the fire of the holy ghost will consume Tinubu and his cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Lusaint(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2014
okay, we don hear. next!
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mazzi: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
he is now unimportant because he refuted u guyz shameless lies abi?children of satan!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Francis5: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
You are shamelessly evil.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Descartes: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Another propaganda got busted!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
Shut up! If u are tired of living ask some one to graciously kill u.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by homesteady(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:

ermmm he prayed for Jonathan, is that what you are referring to as 'openly rooted for gej'?
Is he not a pastor? is it not his duty to pray for people?
Okay now that a Redeem senior Pastor is Buhari's running mate, does that mean he has openly rooted for Buhari? because I'm 100% sure that he asked for Papa Adeboye's permission before he agreed to follow Buhari!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Brimmie:

Adeboye and Thief Obasanjo are the same!! They technically installed this dumbfùck on us!
thank u. I dnt like d religious face to Osinbajo's emergence as buhari's vp. The same people thinking Osinbajo's membership to RCCG amounts to victory for buhari did not vote him when he fielded a pastor in 2011. IMO, they shld have picked amaechi and taken us away frm d religious platform that's making pa adeboye 'over-important' already. Victory comes from God, not from pastor Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
he is now unimportant because he refuted u guyz shameless lies abi?children of satan!
which lie did he refute?
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Francis5:

You are shamelessly evil.
u are a gullible donkey.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Brimmie(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
thank u. I dnt like d religious face to Osinbajo's emergence as buhari's vp. The same people thinking Osinbajo's membership to RCCG amounts to victory for buhari did not vote him when he fielded a pastor in 2011. IMO, they shld have picked amaechi and taken us away frm d religious platform that's making pa adeboye 'over-important' already. Victory comes from God, not from pastor Adeboye.

Me too.. Amaechi or Osho would have been better.. but it's all good. Anything is better than GEJ.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
abelbriggs:

Shut up! If u are tired of living ask some one to graciously kill u.
hack, go and sip some acid.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by nationwide1(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Here again we go. APC appears very desperate and forget that elections are not won on internet / social media. With the way it's going, they may announce election results before February 14th.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2014
homesteady:

ermmm he prayed for Jonathan, is that what you are referring to as 'openly rooted for gej'?
Is he not a pastor? is it not his duty to pray for people?
Okay now that a Redeem senior Pastor is Buhari's running mate, does that mean he has openly rooted for Buhari? because I'm 100% sure that he asked for Papa Adeboye's permission before he agreed to follow Buhari!
i read somewhre about how that singular event of blessing at d convention sent the wrong signal that gej is a 'blood of jesus' and, as such should be voted by christains.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Brimmie:

Me too.. Amaechi or Osho would have been better.. but it's all good. Anything is better than GEJ.
yeah...anythin is better than gej.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by homesteady(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
i read somewhre about how that singular event of blessing at d convention sent the wrong signal that gej is a 'blood of jesus' and, as such should be voted by christains.

it is your type that use to cause religious crisis in this country! Just imagine the nonsense you just wrote!
And I'm sure this is what you have been telling your Muslim friends! spreading ignorant lies!

What is GEJ is a 'blood of Jesus'? I'm sure you are literate, does it make any sense? if Adeboye had said his church members should vote GEJ or even implied so, don't you think it would have made the headlines of all newspapers and be trending on social media?

what wrong signal sef? shhissh! I can't just belief a nairalander wrote this comment!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by missdebs(f): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2014
baba dey fear?
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
hack, go and sip some acid.
U r a muslim learn to tolerate oda religion by not opening ur DIRTY MOUTH and accuse christian pastors falsely.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by amakufrancis(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Daddy G.O you could had advice your pastor to stay away from politics now.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2014
May God bless the Church of God, the President, Nigeria and us all in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by tomakint: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2014
APC with their desperate moves are making Jonathan's re-election a lot easier.......

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Bobbystanley(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Osibanjo abi Obasanjo looks like a looser to me just like his OGa at the top(Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2014
I know RCCG,or any organization worth its salt won't dabble into partisan politics..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Moving $1.2b From Banks To Cover NLNG Fraud – APC / Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? / Nigerian Woman, 76, And Daughter, 35, Caught With Heroine At Uganda Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.