Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye (3161 Views)

Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by maybrowne(m): 2:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
These so called men of God always think they have one or two things to say; they feel they're relevant. In a sane society, these men hold no opinion. Dont expect me to believe in a man that openly rooted for gej and made his church members to do same in 2011. He's part of d people that gave gej to Nigeria via religious campaign- he's part of those that designed the problem gej is 'heaping' on Nigerians today.
Brimmie:

Adeboye and Thief Obasanjo are the same!! They technically installed this dumbfùck on us!
am not supprised by your post considering the fact that you are muslim, but please tell me where and when did Pastor Adeboye announce or stated that anyone should vote for GEJ, yes he (jonah) went to him to pray but not for support, so watch wat you say or type as the case may be

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Oh Really ?! This twitter :https://twitter.com/RCCGworldwide with 182k Followers and created since 2010 is a fake ? Okay well thats their problem but for the halfwits among you whom are trying to tie APC with that twitter account 'You must be really extremely stupld

Actually, Its obviously written on the profile of that account that its not RCCG's official Twitter account undecided
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by BrosPeter: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2014
dragan:
Oh Really ?! This twitter :https://twitter.com/RCCGworldwide with 182k Followers and created since 2010 is a fake?'You must be really extremely stupld

If you believe its not fake, why not sue Adeboye and show the court you have 182k Followers, which means its more official than the official one of Adeboye.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2014
homesteady:

it is your type that use to cause religious crisis in this country! Just imagine the nonsense you just wrote!
And I'm sure this is what you have been telling your Muslim friends! spreading ignorant lies!

What is GEJ is a 'blood of Jesus'? I'm sure you are literate, does it make any sense? if Adeboye had said his church members should vote GEJ or even implied so, don't you think it would have made the headlines of all newspapers and be trending on social media?

what wrong signal sef? shhissh! I can't just belief a nairalander wrote this comment!
u've forgotten the campaign of CAN so soon. U'v forgotten those texts people were busy sending to everybody then.
I dont support crisis in any form. If u understand hausa , then u'd knw what 'jinin yesu' mean. This 'jinin yesu' was the tag of d campaign in most nothern states then.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2014
BrosPeter:

If you believe its not fake, why not sue Adeboye and show the court you have 182k Followers, which means its more official than the official one of Adeboye.

I could care less about some damn twitter account undecided
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2014
maybrowne:

am not supprised by your post considering the fact that you are muslim
but please tell me where and when did Pastor Adeboye announce or stated that anyone should vote for GEJ, yes he (jonah) went to him to pray but not for support, so watch wat you say or type as the case may be
anybody that hold contrary view is hinged on religion. I hate to see religion so pronounced in our politics- it is doing us alot of harm than good.
No politician comes to the mosque to come and seek blessing from an imam. They have a way of making ppl to pray for them. But no mosque entertain indirect campaign in form of seeking blessing.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
abelbriggs:

U r a muslim learn to tolerate oda religion by not opening ur DIRTY MOUTH and accuse christian pastors falsely.
if a muslim says anything, he's being 'intolerant'. Must u ppl bring religion into everything?
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by KwoiZabo(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
nationwide1:
Here again we go. APC appears very desperate and forget that elections are not won on internet / social media. With the way it's going, they may announce election results before February 14th.
tell them o. if they like let them sleep on Nairaland insulting the president and clicking likes its still GEJ till 2019.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mazzi: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
which lie did he refute?
u guys posted fake news on a fake facebook account just to advance ur evil mission,now the man don open una yaanch.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mazzi: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Caseless:
anybody that hold contrary view is hinged on religion. I hate to see religion so pronounced in our politics- it is doing us alot of harm than good.
No politician comes to the mosque to come and seek blessing from an imam. They have a way of making ppl to pray for them. But no mosque entertain indirect campaign in form of seeking blessing.
shatap,the popularity buhari enjoys in core north was gotten from mosque do to his pro islamic stands.if u doubt me ask Gumi.
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Caseless: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
shatap,the popularity buhari enjoys in core north was gotten from mosque do to his pro islamic stands.if u doubt me ask Gumi.
nonsense! Ask which gumi ? That ranting oaf? Mtswww. What do u knw about him(gumi)? FYI, buhari locked his father, a cleric, up when he was d head of state. Ahmad Gumi will pay for that nonsense he wrote last time.
BTW, tel me which mosque u saw buhari campaigning before, or gone to ask for blessing?
Re: Twitter Account Celebrating Osibanjo Is Not From RCCG. - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Baraac(f): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Your Latest Exchange Rates / Netanyahu Meets With Ethiopian-israeli Soldier Beaten By Police / Orubebe Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.