Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Free, Fair & Credible Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free, Fair & Credible Election (362 Views)

Jega Says INEC Ready For Free, Fair, Credible Elections / 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan / How To Organise Credible Election In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free, Fair & Credible Election by azimibraun: 4:01am On Dec 18, 2014
With all that is going on in the country interms of the PDP chosing GEJ as its only candidate for the 2015 election, hence there was no need for a primary election and the APC conducting it's primary live on national TV for all to see with buhari emerging as winner to the APC chosing a brilliant Man as VP. A lot of intrigues you may say but my major concern in all of these is the fact that is the PDP not botherd by the mass appeal the APC and it's candidates are getting from Nigerians and is willing to conduct a free, fair and credible elections come 2015? Becouse in my candiid opinion, even if GEJ was my father I will tell him the "truth" there is fire on the mountain. These APC guys are truly winning Nigerians over to their side truth be told. We all have our opinions but the truth remains thesame and won't change.
Re: Free, Fair & Credible Election by azimibraun: 4:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Inotherwords, will GEJ and the PDP allow inec do its job and live the outcome o the elections to the people's votes to decide? I doubt that. But that is sacrosannt.

(1) (Reply)

Ah Ha Wotapi Na? Leave APC Alone / Lagos State Gives Workers 15 Per Cent Salary Bonus / Stomach Infrastructure:fayose Distributes Rice,chicken, Cash To Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.