Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) (24358 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. / Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Oyecute(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by scedescede(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Congratulation on your training with more celebrities than you
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by okonja(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Comedian and movie produce AY posted a photo of himself training with the Nigerian female football team, Super Falcons as they prepare for next year’s female World Cup scheduled for between June 6 to July 5, 2015 in Canada.

AY tweeted:‘It was nice training with our national heroes. Thanks to@onosky5 @superzeee for the jerseys. I am so proud of u 2.’

Heroes or Heroines?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by colossus2: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2014
You hid my comment shocked

[size=2pt]The truth hurts[/size] cool
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Coolguy89(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
Me I don't mind to train with them too oo:nah defence I go play,cos that will give me d chance to hold n squeeze their boobs..
hahaha bad guy
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Oshaola ma love
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Sylvarresta(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2014
chomaloo:
Das gud dat girl wen they rlax for AY shoulder b lik 'I wish u r my husband I for laugh n enjoy well well wt moni frm my side n frm ur own side.life for sweet die
Hmmm see Analysis.... Diaris godu o
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Ezedon(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2014
He is tired of Super Chicken
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by stinggy(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Why should this be on FP?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Chibokgame: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Where is the posing ?

Or has the said AY become d a female ?
Is he around them to boast their morale or as a technical crew member.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by mizjules(f): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2014
BE811APP:
Very ugly guy...
Haba why the hate, he's a cute guy fah
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by arshavineering(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:
woman wrapper, and hw does that remove the man who carries our burden like jesus from power?

ode !!! wetin concern d man for ds thread ds early morning. .y not kill yourself instead of committing suicide
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Coolguy89:
hahaha bad guy
My guy these present falconet squads gather fine babes die...you thought AY don't knw wat he z doing?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by nuesmann(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
why not train with super eagles?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by adedayourt(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2014
BE811APP:
Very ugly guy...

But if d guy ask ur gf for one nite she wud scream yes even in front of u.

Stop beefing smiley

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by holatin(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
if those girl catch you.

You go speak in 85 different language in 5 min
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Barezzi(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one, the guy is everywhere...
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by OtunbaJega: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2014
I am a die hard fan of Asisat..I signed up to volunteer at the Winnipeg venue of the Canada 2015 female world cup just to watch her play
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Brightology2:
First to comment oooo. See flexing.
Bck to topic Ay pls don't joke with my wife oshuola. I fit brk ur head.
who dash you?never in your life should you call oshoala your wife,I have paid her diary and she is pregnancy for me. As for you AY,na wetin you dey with person wife?if I see your wife for road,me too go do wetin you do my wife oshoala
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Obascoetubi: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Comedian and movie produce AY posted a photo of himself training with the Nigerian female football team, Super Falcons as they prepare for next year’s female World Cup scheduled for between June 6 to July 5, 2015 in Canada.

AY tweeted:‘It was nice training with our national heroes. Thanks to@onosky5 @superzeee for the jerseys. I am so proud of u 2.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/comedian-ay-trains-with-super-falcons.html?m=1
why go for female instead of male? he wana rape dem abi?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by tomistelle(f): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Ay's butt thos,is it wet or wat?? Btw y train with them sef
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2014
OtunbaJega:
I am a die hard fan of Asisat..I signed up to volunteer at the Winnipeg venue of the Canada 2015 female world cup just to watch her play
comot your eye from her body o,she is marriage to me
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
tomistelle:
Ay's butt thos,is it wet or wat?? Btw y train with them sef
so as to watch their bweasts from very close distance
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
My guy these present falconet squads gather fine babes die...you thought AY don't knw wat he z doing?
oshoala is his target,but he has failed,I have already paid her diary and she is pregnancy for me
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Brymo:
Is this suppose to be funny?
Ok, open mouth and laff, mtchew.

sadist everywhere

btw, it wasn't meant to be funny

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
oshoala is his target,but he has failed,I have already paid her diary and she is pregnancy for me
Lolz... forget Iyangbali I was on The training, u need to see what AY was doing to oshoala,I was annoyed and stood up and left the pitch.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by dataplus87(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
grin AY
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
Lolz... forget Iyangbali I was on The training, u need to see what AY was doing to oshoala,I was annoyed and stood up and left the pitch.
you mean he did something like touch touch and kiss kiss with her?
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
see im ny.ash
he dey find free pvssy e go Bleepgrin
Kai!! but that 1 in red go sweet die ooo cheesy
na lie,na oshoala go sabi the thing pass,she go take leg tie you to her body like monkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo / Meet The World's Fattest Woman Pauline Potter / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.