Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) (24282 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. / Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nzecorneboy: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na lie,na oshoala go sabi the thing pass,she go take leg tie you to her body like monkey
lol
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you mean he did something like touch touch and kiss kiss with her?
honestly...both of them later enter the dressing room,that I did't knw wat happend thr,but wen they came back both of them are sweating, that's wen I left.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by OtunbaJega: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
comot your eye from her body o,she is marriage to me

Ok bro.. I wont
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Brymo: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Abbey2sam:

sadist everywhere

btw, it wasn't meant to be funny
absam, it isn't about bin sadistic, the political landscape of 2015 can b laid on blogs, lk NL...
But topics we see av little or no importance to d average nigerian
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by adeiujj(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm, am smelling somthing

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
see im ny.ash
he dey find free pvssy e go Bleepgrin
Kai!! but that 1 in red go sweet die ooo cheesy
u be clown.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Nzecorneboy: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
u be clown.
you be mu.mu e-diot
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by bigiyaro(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Him dey sweat for nyash? Abi I no dey see well again.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
honestly...both of them later enter the dressing room,that I did't knw wat happend thr,but wen they came back both of them are sweating, that's wen I left.
what?entered dressing room to do touch your toes with my wife?AY has finished me,he went to cultivate in my virgin farm cry
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what?entered dressing room to do touch your toes with my wife?AY has finished me,he went to cultivate in my virgin farm cry
pls don't tell him I said so bro...but dt ur wife self no bad at all,me dey cut eye for her too cool
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by lucarella: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Are you kidding me? And I was there playing with A.Y and Akpororo on Tuesday. I didn't know those ladies were part of our football team. No wonder they were so confident on the ball. The girl in red scored up to 5 goals that day. A very good poacher I must say.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by tomistelle(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
so as to watch their bweasts from very close distance

lol grin
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by phlamesG: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Upon all im money dis AY no fresh o anyway d guy na my padi sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by rhames(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Comedian and movie produce AY posted a photo of himself training with the Nigerian female football team, Super Falcons as they prepare for next year’s female World Cup scheduled for between June 6 to July 5, 2015 in Canada.

AY tweeted:‘It was nice training with our national heroes. Thanks to@onosky5 @superzeee for the jerseys. I am so proud of u 2.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/comedian-ay-trains-with-super-falcons.html?m=1

Na wa for this man. E no go train with men but go look young women bum bum for field. Shame no dey even catch am sef? Eleti Ehoro!
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by Rapzino: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
Me I don't mind to train with them too oo:nah defence I go play,cos that will give me d chance to hold n squeeze their boobscheesy as a bad sharp defender,that usually don't tolerate over dribbling cool
somebody get me a digger, i want to dig for the sense in this.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
pls don't tell him I said so bro...but dt ur wife self no bad at all,me dey cut eye for her too cool
what?you too?why una wan snatch my babe from me now?is it because she too fine?I go swear for una o
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by condralbede(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rapzino:
somebody get me a digger, i want to dig for the sense in this.
grin grin
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by darediamond(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin
arshavineering:

ode !!! wetin concern d man for ds thread ds early morning. .y not kill yourself instead of committing suicide
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by darediamond(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Un...un, akikaa!!! grin grin grin grin
condralbede:
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by loomer: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
so him open eyes tweet say him train with girls.

shame, see how him de sweat, I sure say dem don dribble am tire
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
chymystique:
Who hid my comment on this thread? Seun and his MODs why did u guys hide my previous comment on this thread? Is it cause I said the truth?.. This topic is not worthy of frontpage! Yeye people! angry Hmmm

Live and let live.
Re: Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2014
shawnpepe:
Where is d training ball

Y the fault searching naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin / Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.