Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues (27676 Views)

Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,. / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by KwoiZabo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
TheImp:
If Tinubu in his anger stays true to type and sells out Buhari again
sell out or no sell out GEJ will win in Lagos and the entire South-west

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
PDP is trying all what it could to sow a seed of discord in the opposition knowing fully well if the tranquillity persists, they are completely toast!!

It is now up to the opposition bigwigs to see through all these plots and call their bluff. We can't afford to falter this time around.

God bless APC.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by Bensonking: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by Akpan107(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tinubu should just start doing under ground work for GEJ. Buhari must lost again.

There are so many thing we would only hear after the election...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by ASL33: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
olatunji21:

This time we all crave for change..They all are masters of the game, Tinubu is not new to rigging, its a battle of the best rigger..
Now you are talking. Just pray he did not sell out.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by fagin1982(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
2011 Presidential Elections result

BAYELSA:
PDP 504 811
CPC 691

BENUE
PDP 658, 472
CPC 102171

ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169
CPC 4, 223

KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000

KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453

ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984
CPC 3, 743

EDO:
PDP 542, 173
CPC, 17, 795

JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851
CPC 8, 960

EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592
CPC 1,025

ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144
CPC 3,753

FCT:
PDP 254, 444
CPC 131, 576

LAGOS:
PDP 1, 281, 688
CPC 189, 983

OYO:
PDP 484, 758
CPC 92, 396

RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762
CPC 13, 182

KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543

SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769

KWARA:
PDP 268, 243
CPC 83, 603

ONDO:
PDP: 387,376
CPC: 11, 890

OGUN:
PDP: 309,177
CPC: 17,654

OSUN:
PDP: 188,409
CPC: 6,997

KOGI:
PDP: 399, 816
CPC: 132, 201

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629
CPC 148

*Muhammadu Buhari records huge wins in Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Kaduna, Niger and Jigawa.

*Goodluck Jonathan records wins in the entire SE, SS, South West minus Osun, which went to ACN, FCT Abuja, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba and Kwara

2015 Elections will follow same pattern with slight differences..
Buhari ll struggle but wont win
The odds favour Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by hansad: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who is interested in how APC does its things? Osibanjo shall NEVER succeed Buhari if by any miracle Buhari is elected president.

The SW has found an effective system to checkmate born to rule's insatiable drive for being the boss for all in Nigeria.

The system is this: every election year, the SW adopts the most visible of born to rule politicians as presidential candidate, claps for him as he campaigns, but on election day, SW voters ditch him on the polls.

Atiku and Ribadu who had cleaner political slate than Buhari was ditched, talk less Buhari with all the stains in his political record.

In the last decade, Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia laws are adopted by other states outside the 12 sharia states.
Shortly after that, Boko Haram took over to effect Buhari's charge to Muslims.

Born to rule dealt badly with MKO Abiola, overthrew Ernest Shonekan, nearly impeached OBJ. Once born to rule grabs power again, it shall cease it for donkey years to come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by ellechrystal(f): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:
If it truly happened the way the narrative went, then i'm glad. very happy that Buhari once again showed he's a man who stands by his beliefs even at the risk of hurting his friends. How can Tinubu be thinking of such?

very good for APC
Lol. My dear, d man doesn't want anything that will stand as a barrier btwn him n that throne. N tinubu is a huge one. So he tried so hard to scram him.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by knightsTempler: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
chronique:
If Buhari doesn't see Tinubu as a good market,I wonder how the APC folks in the south-west can't see same.

Brilliant!!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by ellechrystal(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
TippyTop:
This just proove Buhari can't win. Tinubu is probably at Aso rock now making deals with PDP. He did the same thing with another anti corruption crusader Ribadu. Am beginning to see 2011 all over again.
And to make it very 2011, GMB picked a pastor, fellow countrymen, 2015 is going to be 2011 part2.
Hehehe, this guy, u dey my mind..
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by AreaFada2: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Now, it's a matter of the highest bidder. Most likely GEJ.

You cannot undermine Tinubu and go free.

Tinubu will now do secrete deals with GEJ.

Kpata kpata some oil blocks when oil blocks licence expire next year.

Good deal for Oando.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by olaitanbaale1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Osun isn't a play ground for APC trust me
PDP isn't done yet
Even upon loosing top members to APC
APC still have to rely on deputy LG to win Aug 9 gubernatorial election which is still been challenge in d court (voters larger than those that reg)
One thing that will also help is d gov acceptability... Aregbe in 2011 isn't the same in 2014,he was predicted to be the next big thing after Fashola... apart from workers, teachers that are against him, Apc in osun isn't 1,while pdp seems to be getting it right.. These are factors that decide where votes go to APC might still win but by a little margin (incumbent power if APC don't loose tribunal case b4 general election)
Ondo
Even APC can't match labour party in d state not to talk of PDP.. PDP will win this d margin I don't know
Ekiti.
With fayose credibility still selling real fast like aregbe in 2011 which I don't think we run out till general election.. PDP will by a wide margin
Ib
The gov feet is shaking tho ur prediction will likely be the outcome... Buh LP might align with pdp nd if Akala accept to work with pdp ogbomoso alone is already lost to Pdp
Ogun
I. Can't really predict this but the defection of the deputy and some top members won't help APC.. But I think APC will win this
Lagos
If Tinubu don't sell out APC will win by a great deal of margin but pdp will gather some votes thanks to Igbo ideology wen itz tym to vote
At the end NC will decide who wins nt S/W

Bros, I fear yo analysis oooo,like say u dey live for s/w as a matter of fact a voice of people is the voice of God, when pple clamor for change nothing can stop that, wu told u fayose is gaining heart in ekiti? When he's proving our math lecturer wrong that 7 is greater than 19, with d way things r going people were blaming themselves for the mistakes they did to vote him in....

And as a matter of fact Aregbe has never lost it in my state, Osun state has never be a backslider when we say NO, we stand firmly to our NO, despite the intimidation the state would have lost it to PDP but we stood firmly behind Aregbe and that was y the state wasn't hijack from APC, and we r promising to do the same for buhari

In ondo state, mimiko has lost it, with the recent stoning by the angery youths nd workers on strike over non payment of salary? Nd u think he can still deliver the state to PDP? Never

And PDP hoping to get it write in Ogun is just a mere dream, because the manipulated primary has divided PDP in Ogun thereby gaining more ground for amosun, and his deputy only defected to SDP and that does not add more votes to PDP

Can u now see where u lost it bro?
S/w will definitely determine our next president, and we r echoing for change in S/W
It is nobody but GMB

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by DonaldGenes(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Senseless thread

Stages a walkout
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by emiye(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is one concocted script ...... Believe it @ your own peril

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by knightsTempler: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
And to think that this people has the interest of Nigerians at heart, you must be kidding me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
As a political heavy weight in Nigeria (even his enemies will agree) APC, nay Buhari should start looking for a way to make 2015 and beyond count for Tinubu. If not, I see Tinubu selling out Buhari again.
I have said it before and I will still say it again, "Buhari is not a Nigerian politician". Naija politics is all about horse trading and the highest bidder. Tinubu understands this very well, the same with Atiku and Amaechi.
It's high time Buhari started playing politics the Nigerian way, or he should be prepared again to be betrayed.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:
This is one concocted script ...... Believe it @ your own peril
Concocted or not, the choice of Osibanjo does not strike me as Tinubu's best choice and Tinubu is a master in the Nigerian political chess board.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by edgellsophie: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
A Great Way To Success Life why not check here no charges to checking

Key Of Success Success ==== >>> http://snipr.com/29ja5a4
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
hansad:
Who is interested in how APC does its things? Osibanjo shall NEVER succeed Buhari if by any miracle Buhari is elected president.

The SW has found an effective system to checkmate born to rule's insatiable drive for being the boss for all in Nigeria.

The system is this: every election year, the SW adopts the most visible of born to rule politicians as presidential candidate, claps for him as he campaigns, but on election day, SW voters ditch him on the polls.

Atiku and Ribadu who had cleaner political slate than Buhari was ditched, talk less Buhari with all the stains in his political record.

In the last decade, Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia laws are adopted by other states outside the 12 sharia states.
Shortly after that, Boko Haram took over to effect Buhari's charge to Muslims.

Born to rule dealt badly with MKO Abiola, overthrew Ernest Shonekan, nearly impeached OBJ. Once born to rule grabs power again, it shall cease it for donkey years to come.
Nice analysis. And I believe that this is the reason Tinubu wanted to be VP, to keep Buhari on leash. But having failed at getting that slot, I doubt if Tinubu wouldn't sell out at the "right price".
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by boban007: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
I CANT BELIEVE ANYBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WILL BELIEVE THIS CRAP.TINUBU IS THE NATIONAL LEADER OF APC AND HE IS STRONGLY GROUNDED.WHY WOULD HE CRY?HE MORE OR LESS OWNS THE PARTY AND CALL THE SHOTS.EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT HE IS THE MASTER AND HAS THE ACE.LITTLE WONDER BUHARI GAVE HIM THE VP SLOT.HE RE-BRANDED BUHARI AND MADE HIM SELLABLE TO NIGERIANS.IF ANYBODY TRIES TO BE A THREAT TO TINUBU,HE WILL WITHDRAW HIS MACHINERIES OR DRIVE THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM.HE IS THE ONLY OPPOSITION LEADER IN THE COUNTRY AND HE IS WELL RESPECTED BY BUHARI.WHEN HE WAS UNDERMINED IN 2011,JONATHAN CAPITALISED ON IT,WE ALL KNOW THE RESULT.THE EMERGENCE OF Osinbajo IS EXACTLY THE WAY TINUBU WANTED IT.IF NOT FOR THE MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET,TINUBU WOULD HAVE BEEN VP AND NOBODY COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM.BUT HE PUT PERSONAL INTEREST ASIDE TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.NOT THIS PDP SPONSORED STORY TO UNDERMINE THE STRENGHT OF TINUBU.FEB.2014 IS HERE WE SHALL SEE.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
omenka:
PDP is trying all what it could to sow a seed of discord in the opposition knowing fully well if the tranquillity persists, they are completely toast!!

It is now up to the opposition bigwigs to see through all these plots and call their bluff. We can't afford to falter this time around.

God bless APC.
hehehehe..... Please ohh I am neither PDP nor APC, but you know that some of the things said in this article make sense.
Moreover, Buhari needs to win over Atiku and Amaechi. National Coordinator was definitely not Amaechi's first choice.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by emiye(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
eagleeye2:

Concocted or not, the choice of Osibanjo does not strike me as Tinubu's best choice and Tinubu is a master in the Nigerian political chess board.
Tinubu is a grandmaster in Political chess. all along i knew the VP had to be a SW with base in Lagos. My fears initially is that the Buhari ticket will suffer a bit of drag with some SW , especially christains, he has solved that more than half way.

Tinubu knew he couldnt have been an option, if he actually sent a decoy to offer himself as VP, it was simply a bargaining chip to have a clear coast in picking his own preffered VP candidate

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
boban007:
I CANT BELIEVE ANYBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WILL BELIEVE THIS CRAP.TINUBU IS THE NATIONAL LEADER OF APC AND HE IS STRONGLY GROUNDED.WHY WOULD HE CRY?HE MORE OR LESS OWNS THE PARTY AND CALL THE SHOTS.EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT HE IS THE MASTER AND HAS THE ACE.LITTLE WONDER BUHARI GAVE HIM THE VP SLOT.HE RE-BRANDED BUHARI AND MADE HIM SELLABLE TO NIGERIANS.IF ANYBODY TRIES TO BE A THREAT TO TINUBU,HE WILL WITHDRAW HIS MACHINERIES OR DRIVE THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM.HE IS THE ONLY OPPOSITION LEADER IN THE COUNTRY AND HE IS WELL RESPECTED BY BUHARI.WHEN HE WAS UNDERMINED IN 2011,JONATHAN CAPITALISED ON IT,WE ALL KNOW THE RESULT.THE EMERGENCE OF Osinbajo IS EXACTLY THE WAY TINUBU WANTED IT.IF NOT FOR THE MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET,TINUBU WOULD HAVE BEEN VP AND NOBODY COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM.BUT HE PUT PERSONAL INTEREST ASIDE TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.NOT THIS PDP SPONSORED STORY TO UNDERMINE THE STRENGHT OF TINUBU.FEB.2014 IS HERE WE SHALL SEE.
I actually don't believe the 'crying' part of the story. But, I strongly believe that even if Tinubu wasn't made the VP, Osibanjo was the best he could have done. No naw. Tinubu na master, and he couldn't just bring a political novice to sell to Nigerians knowing fully well that he is finding it to even sell Buhari successfully.
you think am now.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
ziccoit:
Osinbajo choice as a VP is another political masterstroke coming from APC. I don't know why I'm so comfortable with it.

That manlet

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by eagleeye2: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

in picking his own preffered VP candidate

Abeg, do you truely believe that Osibanjo, is Tinubu's preferred choice? After the gamble that happened with Bakare in 2011. If so then, I may have had an exaggerated opinion of Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
olaitanbaale1:

Bros, I fear yo analysis oooo,like say u dey live for s/w as a matter of fact a voice of people is the voice of God, when pple clamor for change nothing can stop that, wu told u fayose is gaining heart in ekiti? When he's proving our math lecturer wrong that 7 is greater than 19, with d way things r going people were blaming themselves for the mistakes they did to vote him in....

And as a matter of fact Aregbe has never lost it in my state, Osun state has never be a backslider when we say NO, we stand firmly to our NO, despite the intimidation the state would have lost it to PDP but we stood firmly behind Aregbe and that was y the state wasn't hijack from APC, and we r promising to do the same for buhari

In ondo state, mimiko has lost it, with the recent stoning by the angery youths nd workers on strike over non payment of salary? Nd u think he can still deliver the state to PDP? Never

And PDP hoping to get it write in Ogun is just a mere dream, because the manipulated primary has divided PDP in Ogun thereby gaining more ground for amosun, and his deputy only defected to SDP and that does not add more votes to PDP

Can u now see where u lost it bro?
S/w will definitely determine our next president, and we r echoing for change in S/W
It is nobody but GMB
Am a native of ifedayo LG in osun... Currently in Ede north as am typing...letz forget election tribunal will settle that
If u are using the strikes at ondo as a tool to decide where vote will go.. Den either u choose to fool ursef or u aint from the state when last has aregbe paid salaries to both pensioners and civil servants, goto public schools and see how tinz are just because there is no official strike.. If u are from the state u will knw abere tomorrow morning go to abere and see if it is as populated as it used to be.. Workers goto work when they feel like without any queries from the boss even the boss is rotating even aregbe himself testified that tinz aint easy for him nw. Workers going to strike is a waste.. The protest by APC females members 3days ago that took place from APC setiariate to alekuwodo was because of what? Go find out Osbc don't dish credible news anymore learn that

So because fayose should prove ur maths lecturer right. . He should continue to condone anti-good governance the speaker was showing after having series of meetings with the house to join him in moving the state forward... When this meetings are taking place he didn't prove ur government lecturer right but when he did d needful before the speaker kill his government efforts he prove ur math lecturer. Wrong.. .while the citizens of Ekiti are enjoying their man upon all efforts to prevent his government from starting on a high u are deciding for them later u will say election was rigged

Even ur members knw u can't match labour party in ondo not to talk of PDP arguing this is baseless

Like I said I don't know Ogun.. But don't just jump into conclusion ur deputy defecting under u with top Senators that are influential to Amosun. Victory isn't anyway gonna help apc

Permutations upon permutations at the end most don't work
Electorate decisions at the final minutes is the key

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by kudosman79(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2014
The road for 2015 begins now..lets see who laughs last and who will cry again..I rest my case
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by kudosman79(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ all the way,,if i may recal your memory,the north needs power by all means, remember 2015 is the dead line for virtually all the oil well licence to expire,guess who owns all these oil well,THE NORTH.So the battle for Aso rock is strickly for personal intrest..Letz shine our eyes carefully

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by boban007: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2014
U DONT SEEM TO GET OR UNDERSTAND THE INTRIGUES,TINUBU WONT GO FOR FASHOLA COS OF MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET,AGAIN FASHOLA AS 2TIME GOVERNOR AND VP MAY BE DANGEROUS TO TINUBU..AMAECHI DOES NOT CUT ACROSS,HE IS ONLY KNOWN IN RIVERS STATE AND VERY AMBITIOUS,OSHIOMOLE WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD CHOICE,BUT MAY GIVE BUHARI AND TINUBU A TOUGH TIME COS HE IS A RADICAL.Osinbajo IS A TECHNOCRAT,VERY HUMBLE,A CHRISTIAN,A LAGOSIAN,WILL ALSO BE LOYAL TO TINUBU,WHILE ALSO TINUBU REMAINS THE PARTY LEADER.ANYWAY U LOOK AT IT,ITS A WIN,WIN SITUATION FOR TINUBU.HE IS ABSOLUTELY IN CHARGE.FORGET THE PDP SPONSORED STORY ITS FOR THE FEABLE MIND.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by wallex1983(m): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
On †ђξ contrary, the way I see the whole story iڪ this:

Having been sure that the name 'Osinbajo' came out as Tinubu's choice before he decided to make public that he was going 2field himself, and noting that all the governors initially went against the name osinbajo, I believe he presented himself, and knowing he maynot be picked, decided to give †ђξ governors just the only alternative of picking osinbajo. It was a distraction to †ђξ governors on the issue of whether to consider amaechi or not. Am I †ђξ only one thinking this way?
Re: Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues by pacesetter939: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2014
TippyTop:
This just proove Buhari can't win. Tinubu is probably at Aso rock now making deals with PDP. He did the same thing with another anti corruption crusader Ribadu. Am beginning to see 2011 all over again.
And to make it very 2011, GMB picked a pastor, fellow countrymen, 2015 is going to be 2011 part2.
Tinubu's endorsement of Nuhu Ribadu for 2011 presidential elections was the greatest of mistakes he had ever made in his political career, as the PDP planted Ribadu in the defunct ACN as a stooge to prevent the merger plan of The defunct ACN and CPC. For this singular act, Ribadu was first rewarded by his re-instatement as AIG retired with all his allowances allotted him. His recent return to the PDP wasn't in error, it has been long awaited.
Never forget that Ribadu was dismissed from the Nigeria Police Force in 2008 by the Police Service Commission, soon after he charged his employer to court for demoting him from his purported promotion from ACP to AIG in 2007 prior to OBJ handover to Yar'Adua.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.