Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria (19843 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities) / Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Cryxtal(f): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whatasight! Good thing we now have clothes. Lol
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by dbabyboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guy see ancient breasst shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by san316(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Our ancestors. Now they are dead and we ars here... stripping unclad again.
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Sylvarresta(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
take me back to that era where i would feed my eyes with fresh boo.bs
Lol bad man, u read my mind
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Dreyl(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
shocked
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by dotna(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
my goodness !!!
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Sylvarresta(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
Whatasight! Good thing we now have clothes. Lol
I can't imagine how u for be
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by kennypoka2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
This was when this land knew love... Great pictures..
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by dotna(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
CoCoLav:
I just imagine if we still used to move around naked grin

there will be lesser rapist and child molesters

1 Like

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by scribble: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
MI, Jesse and Ice Prince? angry grin

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by HenryBangs(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
jos? is that in nigeria?
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
..... Ain't it funny how these days, those who have thoughtlessly gobbled imported religious ethics, proclaim that skimpy or nude dressing is "un-African"!

Very un-African indeed!

8 Likes

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sigh! The north has been. Underdeveloped In every sphere especially mentally. Now to add insult to the injury .. The education they were now Given was religious education as a mode to civilize them. Then you wonder why we are here today, experiencing problems. Same goes to the southern parts. Because even as they were more influenced by proper western Education. Its still had its problems , along with the religion it came with.. They all had one teaching guideline.. What to think and not how to think.. This has affected the black man seriously. Only the few liberate themselves.. Some won't even understand what I am talking about because they fall into the same category

4 Likes

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by unite4real: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am just imagining the serious Mouth Odour with these "Pagans" in those days. wow. thanks to civilization.
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sylvarresta:
friends in crime grin
Sylvarresta:
friends in crime
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Cryxtal(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sylvarresta:
I can't imagine how u for be
talk abt urself.
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Sylvarresta(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
talk abt urself.
ok ma
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by stonemind(f): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ooooboyyy see smooth tomatoes, doing me to do some suuuukin

Chaiii where my vaseline
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Sylvarresta(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
friends in crime ;Dfriends in crime
Walahi na to just de differentiate planking ( a firm bossom) from slippers........ den we 4 know who to date, nt all dis packaging wey gals of nowadays de do
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Walahi na to just de differentiate planking ( a firm bossom) from slippers........ den we 4 know who to date, nt all dis packaging wey gals of nowadays de do
them wan fake everytin for home boiz
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by ipswitch: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
he! he! all these happened here in my beloved country, undecidedmo ri mu e, ete mi sonu!
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by nnasino(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
nice thread
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
unite4real:
I am just imagining the serious Mouth Odour with these "Pagans" in those days. wow. thanks to civilization.
why did you tag them as pagans.. ??

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
1NENIGERIABLOG:
THEY SAID NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE, THEY SAID NIGERIANS ARE NOT PEACEFUL, THEY SAID LOTS OF THINGS................... NIGERIANS LETS SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE ARE 1NE..... A 1NE NIGERIA IS WHAT WE ARE DESPITE OUR DIVERSITY WE ARE STILL TOGETHER......... SUPPORT A 1NE NIGERIA TODAY, VISIT http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com............... GOD BLESS NIGERIA, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE AFRICA..............
do you still need water to wash your face..and see clearly that you are not one?
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by mistabiola: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
take me back to that era where i would feed my eyes with fresh boo.bs

Nna !!! Na wetin i see ,you self see cheesy grin
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Then islam came
Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by nagoma(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Where is Bomadi?

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by nagoma(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
The real Igbo Traditional attire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria by Hamatrony(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
what is there to enjoy?
lolzz....u no dey tak ur eye see free breasts show grin, diffrnt kind of shapes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura / Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa As Emir Of Keffi (Photos) / Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.