Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 (1243 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
1. Immediate identification , sacking and trial of corrupt government officials across all sectors and departments.
2. Removal from office , the heads of all ministries that have underperformed.
3. Immediate investigation into the health care system with the objective of providing affordable health care for ALL Nigerians. This may involve calling on Nigerian experts abroad who have the experience and expertise to make this happen.
4. Immediate investigation into the appalling and deteriorating educational system which is almost becoming a laughing stock around the world.
5. Review of all contracts awarded for electric power and investigations into the financial and operational activities of these companies. All contracts should be ended for under-performing or fraudulent companies.
6. Complete separation of state and religion
7. Immediate tax to be introduced for ALL Churches on ALL their earnings.
8. Investigation into the nefarious activities of churches and mosques that have contributed to the decimation our people, the stealing of their money, incitement to violence and robotic programming with useless ideas .
9. Purge military of all Boko Haram Sympathisers and remove the excess fat.
10. Rearm the military with more sophisticated weapons for the defence and integrity of the Nation.
11. Massive exercise to diversify the economy and reduce reliance on oil. Overhaul of the oil sector.
12. Investment plan to encourage , nurture and build small businesses across the nation.
13. Immediate review into the 80% unemployment rate among our young graduates and introduce training programmes to make them suitable for employment in their areas of expertise.
14. Overhaul the police force and flush out the 'dead meat'.
15. New initiative to bring back highly skilled Nigerians in Diaspora to contribute, expedite and enhance redevelopment and building of our national infrastructure.

Now, let us all join BUHARI and move this nation forward.

Buhari for 2015.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by FYB(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2014
You r talking as if he 'll win. GEJ till vision 202020 bcoms history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
FYB:
You r talking as if he 'll win. GEJ till vision 202020 bcoms history

Only corrupt people , religious bigots and tribalists are afraid of Buhari winning the elections in 2015. If he does win , I forsee a mass emmigration of crooks from the country which will be good riddance only after we freeze all their assets and bank accounts. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by thaoriginator: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
God bless President General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR Nigeria's Mandela, Ebelle Jonathan's nightmare and TANoid number one enemy but the people's person.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Sheenor: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
So so on point......nice post @Op

2 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by 9jii(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Sai GMB n OSIBANJO

1 Like

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by theV0ice: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
corruption must be reduced in this country if not totally eradicated. it's in our interest or we forget we ever had a country

2 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Where are all the progressives ?
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by andresia(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Lol! nice one sha, @frosbel
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by PastorKun(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
frosbel:
1. Immediate identification , sacking and trial of corrupt government officials across all sectors and departments.
3. Immediate investigation into the health care system with the objective of providing affordable health care for ALL Nigerians. This may involve calling on Nigerian experts abroad who have the experience and expertise to make this happen.
4. Immediate investigation into the appalling and deteriorating educational system which is almost becoming a laughing stock around the world.
5. Review of all contracts awarded for electric power and investigations into the financial and operational activities of these companies. All contracts should be ended for under-performing or fraudulent companies.
8. Investigation into the nefarious activities of churches and mosques that have contributed to the decimation our people, the stealing of their money, incitement to violence and robotic programming with useless ideas .
10. Rearm the military with more sophisticated weapons for the defence and integrity of the Nation.
11. Massive exercise to diversify the economy and reduce reliance on oil. Overhaul of the oil sector.
12. Investment plan to encourage , nurture and build small businesses across the nation.
13. Immediate review into the 80% unemployment rate among our young graduates and introduce training programmes to make them suitable for employment in their areas of expertise.
15. New initiative to bring back highly skilled Nigerians in Diaspora to contribute, expedite and enhance redevelopment and building of our national infrastructure.

Buhari for 2015.

Even though I strongly believe we must get rid of Jonathan, I am almost certain that Buhari would disappoint his supporters. He simply does not have what it takes to perform. His only saving grace would be if his party builds a formidable team around him.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
PastorKun:

Even though I strongly believe we must get rid of Jonathan, I am almost certain that Buhari would disappoint his supporters. He simply does not have what it takes to perform. His only saving grace would be if his party builds a formidable team around him.

And that team includes you and me, cheesy.

But I am really not sure why you do not think he can perform, I was in Nigerian when he took power with Idiagbon and though they made some mistakes, they sincerely wanted to make a change for the better.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by jpphilips(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
thaoriginator:
God bless President General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR Nigeria's Mandela, Ebelle Jonathan's nightmare and TANoid number one enemy but the people's person.

Thats treason, you know
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by jpphilips(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
PastorKun:

Jonathan just disappointed his supporters, why wont Buhari try?

1 Like

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by thaoriginator: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
jpphilips:

Thats treason, you know
No, I'm mean incoming.. wink
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Have they conducted the elections?
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by chamboy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
PastorKun:

He can't, u should reason beyond hate
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by jojomario(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good Agenda.
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by jojomario(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
If CORRUPTION, POWER, UNEMPLOYMENT, HEALTH and EDUCATION issues are all dealt with. The good things will follow suit.
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by TippyTop(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
No vacancy in Aso rock for moslem estremist.
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
TippyTop:
No vacancy in Aso rock for moslem estremist.

What about crooked Pastors ?

1 Like

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Brimmie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
frosbel:

Buhari for 2015.

The Number 1 is more challenging and it will take years to reduce it to minimal.

I think the best thing, just as you suggested is to: Freeze their Assets and Bank Accounts. Then give them Opportunity to run without looking back. grin grin

Plus, I see problem concerning the NPF. 98% of them are Illiterates. Most of them don't have an idea of what Law is all about. Well, we can relegate them to the level of a Supermarket Security. Then recruit Educated People with Fat Salary. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by Safari29: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I dunno why am now becoming sypathetic to pdp o. is it because they don't have mouth again?? OH my pdp the wind of change is here. U don't have option that follow suite. can't wait for Feb 14
Re: 15 Challenges For Buhari - 2015 To 2019 by nep2ra(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
#SaiBuhari

Dis frosbel suppose be presidential candidate for future. grin

Choi!

See action plan na.

Me sef bow.

Permit me to copy this on my facebook status.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Jang, Imoke, Suswam, Others Donate N1billion While Owing Workers... / Revealed: Buhari’s Aides Who Are Born-again Christians / MEND Endorses Buhari, Accuses President Jonathan Of Failing Nigeria -premiumtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.