Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work (4341 Views)

Complexities Of Relationships / Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday / The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Eastherbunny(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
I guess the op just had his heart broken cuz all I see here are stupid ideas on relationship that creeps into the mind after you have drank 10 bottles of whatever and you now thik you are the best relationship adviser.

Ps.. @op how you take know
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
I like your topic @ op. Please keep it up, don't mind people who can't appreciate or encourage you.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by illicit(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2014
mhyra:
hmmm.. so what should drive our relationship then..
a driver lol. U look familiar....
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by MayflowerB(f): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Best thread I ve seen here in weeks.....keep it up op.....dont pay attention to some pple saying thrash cos they are guilty of most of d things u mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by mhyra(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

a driver lol. U look familiar....
aww..! Yes na.. ah was the girl you promised a trip to Paris for Christmas cheesy
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2014
How abt a relationship where Ur bf mother is against Ur relatnship because of Ur tribe pls go my post ans comment Ur view
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:
How abt a relationship where Ur bf mother is against Ur relatnship because of Ur tribe pls go my post ans comment Ur view
den u leave her son alone,God will provide anoda husband for u.it is better that way than marrying him later d mother starts giving u problem.

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
fassybky:
den u leave her son alone,God will provide anoda husband for u.it is better that way than marrying him later d mother starts giving u problem.
abi

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by MayflowerB(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
zaragal:

My dear it all depends on ur bf.....if he is d mama's boy that is he does everything to please his mum, den run for ur life cos he wont be able to stand up to his mum when trouble comes knocking in the future......but if its d oda way round den by all means go ahead with your relationship at least u can always count on your man to stand up for u even if it happens to be his mum and u should love him enough to take this path with him
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by illicit(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
mhyra:
aww..! Yes na.. ah was the girl you promised a trip to Paris for Christmas cheesy
oh really?%-) Lol :-D dnt worry santa claus will bring u a ticket... So how is your beautiful day going?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by mhyra(f): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

oh really?%-) Lol :-D dnt worry santa claus will bring u a ticket... So how is your beautiful day going?
smooth and steady..!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
mhyra:
smooth and steady..!
*smiles
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
illicit:

*smiles
same romen says give cesar wat belong to cesar
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
olassy239:
same romen says give cesar wat belong to cesar
caeser go fight 4 him right like everyone else dis days ni o
Re: 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:
WHere the remaining 6 undecided
iWONDER

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) / My Girlfriend Caught In The Act / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.