Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS (717 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY / Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I will like to seek your opinion on this, I met
this lady some few months back(on social media), in a short time we
developed so much interest in each other, am not
living in Nigeria and she reside in Nigeria, we chat nearly
every min, we exchange pictures IN finally we get to see
each other on skype, and that sparks much
fire into our relationship. so I decide to book flight to
Nigeria, so I can meet her n her family, but I wanted it
to be like surprise for her, so all of a sudden I sense
that she is seeing someone else, just last night she
wrote that

"even when I come to Nigeria, she
needs to have physical attraction otherwise nothing for
me"

”I was is she looking for 6pacs my height or
whatever, n am going to waste my time and resources to come to Nigeria?? because I have booked already
n I can't cancel it, pls do you guys thinks she loves me
as she claimed?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by izaray(f): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wat she is asking for is not too much as a lady, just be urself untill u guys get to see each other!
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by pasqal09: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dear OP, how would you feel if she was a dwarf?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please who understands what the op typed
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by AJ01(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin. ..
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by major466(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sorry bro, but truth must be told, this relationship isn't going anywhere. I don't see any future between you and the lady. Online relationship hardly works in advance countries like America or Europe not to talk of Africa and Nigeria in particular.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by vizkiz: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hello Nairalanders, I will like to seek your opinion on this, I met
this lady some few months back(on social media), in a short time we
developed so much interest in each other, am not
living in Nigeria and she reside in Nigeria, we chat nearly
every min, we exchange pictures n finally we get to see
each other on skype, we both, i don't get this part and that sparks much
fire into our relationship, so I decide to book flight to
Nigeria, so I can meet her n her family, [s]but I wanted it
to be like surprise for her[/s] English just died here sad , so all of a sudden I sense
that she is seeing someone else, just last night she
wrote that even though when I will come Nigeria,she
needs to have physical attraction otherwise nothing for
me?
i didn't understand all you typed here [s]I was is she looking for 6pacs my height or
whatever, n I was like am going to waste m time to chat
with her till I will come because I have booked already
n I can't cancel it,[/s] Demmit, i think i am gonna have headache sad pls do you guys thinks she loves me
as she claimed?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by RedArrow: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
fixed

both of you must be born-again

[quote author=vizkiz post=28992344][/quote]
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by SeverusSnape(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
First of all, I didn't fully understand what you typed up there,but from the little I got; I assume she doesn't love you much, you guys communicate on Skype, so she should have known your physical attributes.
You've already booked the flight, just come for the sake of tourism.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
pasqal09:
Dear OP, how would you feel if she was a dwarf?
Hmmmmm I will feel disappointed
Re: Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS by rawpadgin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
just come to naija & search for a good wife

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Some Girls Hate Marriage / Let's Solve This / Laws Of Attraction Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.