Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ (1016 Views)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Between Two Bad Choices, I Still Won't Vote For Buhari - Opinion.(guardn) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
I get offended everytime i see these APC/PDP GMB/GEJ arguments, sadly, you're all missing the koko here! This shouldn't be about any party or any individual, it should be a united clarion call for the total change of our political culture.

If APC wins the presidential elections, the same PDP crooks will all decamp to APC like they did in EDO state, and it will end up being a merigle round affair, an exercise in futility.

A 72yr old retired general that participated in the illegal killing of Igbos and others during the civil war now wants to be their president, even my hat wearing otueke president isn't helping, haba. Nigerians should stand up and reject these wrong practices, say no to two bad options.

We live in a country were touts and motor park boys become senators and governors, where ex-cons and known crooks become presidents, ministers and special advisers. How can a motor park boy successfully lead a state? No wonder our country is as disorganized as a motor park, we have the wrong people at the wrong places, doing the wrong things at the wrong times for the wrong reasons!

http://frankwaive.com/a-tale-of-two-bad-options/

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by kilokeys(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
bros... i tire

if GEJ enters.... naija would continue this way fr 4 years

if GMB enters... who knows if its gonna be better or worse

THE CHOICE HARD GANNN OO... EVIL SPIRIT vs DEMON

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
teally
Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by jpphilips(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
fewj:
I get offended everytime i see these APC/PDP GMB/GEJ arguments, sadly, you're all missing the koko here! This shouldn't be about any party or any individual, it should be a united clarion call for the total change of our political culture.

If APC wins the presidential elections, the same PDP crooks will all decamp to APC like they did in EDO state, and it will end up being a merigle round affair, an exercise in futility.

A 72yr old retired general that participated in the illegal killing of Igbos and others during the civil war now wants to be their president, even the hat wearing otueke guy isn't helping, haba. Nigerians should stand up and reject these wrong practices, say no to two bad options.

We live in a country were touts and motor park boys become senators and governors, where ex-cons and known crooks become presidents, ministers and special advisers. How can a motor park boy successfully lead a state? No wonder our country is as disorganized as a motor park, we have the wrong people at the wrong places, doing the wrong things at the wrong times for the wrong reasons!

Your brain is more disorganized than Nigeria. Corruption is our biggest challenge today, Buhari can do justice to dat, we may continue with Otuoke citizens after some anti corruption excercise.
You don't know what your problem is, as such you dont know where to start solving it from

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by trillville(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yes both options may be bad, but by choosing APC, u are ensuring that we have a second national party. This creates competition between the two parties, so they would eventually be forced to put up their best candidates out for elections so as to increase their popularity.

PDP is just like NITEL or PHCN. Because they have no competition at the national level, they do whatever they like. But with APC winning this election, Nigerians will finally have a choice between two parties to choose from.

If APC loses this election, it may break up, so it is now or never for nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by talktrue1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
I feel the same way too.
GEJ is the main reason why corruption is on high level today, and on the other side, GMB is old and have also been chosen by corrupt officers like Tinubu. He cannot do anything to offend them when he enters power.

This is between the devil and the red sea
But we must make a wise choice

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by kolaaderin: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
trillville:
Yes both options may be bad, but by choosing APC, u are ensuring that we have a second national party. This creates competition between the two parties, so they would eventually be forced to put up their best candidates out for elections so as to increase their popularity.

PDP is just like NITEL or PHCN. Because they have no competition at the national level, they do whatever they like. But with APC winning this election, Nigerians will finally have a choice between two parties to choose from.

God Bless you. U have simplified it all, we need competition among the ruling class. its the only way the general masses can benefit from democracy.
With PDP alone at the top, it becomes CABALOCRACY where some cabals will do the shame party primary and that automatically becomes ur president.
with PDP alone, we should just cancel having general election every 4 years, its a waste of resource because ur faith is sealed by the cabals already, they selects every functional post of the government from LG to SG and FG.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Bad Options - APC/PDP GMB/GEJ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
trillville:

Hope things are going the way you want?

(1) (Reply)

One Of The 54 Sentenced Army Pour Out His Heart On Facebook / Jonathan Says 2015 Elections’ll Be Violence-free / Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leaveoffice – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.