Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland (618 Views)

10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Eraddray(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Research made it knw that there a various type of people on nairaland
1.people who will never sign up for a nairaland account,all they do is to read post,read comment laugh alone and hmm.....that's all
2.hardworkers;These set of people no get work that to look for topic,@least 3 topics per day
3.Political activist,they are to defend politician of their choice even if they will do that with they life
4.they are people Wey no get work than to like other people's comment
5.Super hero;they are experts in insulting other,they that pleasure in insulting others with different type of grammar.
6.Spectators;they will never comment nor add topics,all they do is read others write,and check people's profile
7.You can't believe they really exist but they do,they don't think in the right direction,with their stupid comment
8.Funny dude;just wanna post funny comment to receive more comment and likes
9.they last but not the least,this is where I belong,the easy going type,but very discipline,these type of people,never insult them cuz you will never win ........................................................................U are free to add yours
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Those who just post any thing here tryna get post, naira lander like you
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by endy4oxide(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Those who just post what is on their mind with out thinking...... eg the pson above me.

* and those that describe their self unknowingly eg. OP
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by SirHouloo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Those who dash free comments and likes to help others ministry as I am doing now and
Some space bookers that will still make comments after mine.
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by holatin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
The addict nko.
They spend 27hours in a day out of the usual 24
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by holatin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
Those who just post any thing here tryna get post, naira lander like you
lol

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op I know u are opposite of wat u call urself
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Bigdreams(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Variety is the spice of life @OP. That is what makes nairaland interesting.

Meanwhile: Check my signature

Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Eraddray(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
b1327:
Op I know u are opposite of wat u call urself
am what I call myself
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Erasers:
am what I call myself
I c
Re: Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland by Eraddray(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
b1327:
I c
yea

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare In Akwa Ibom: One Dead, 60 Houses Razed As Friends Fight Over Girl / Police Set Up Investigative Team, Deploys 16 Cps / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.