Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook (577 Views)

10 Different Kinds Of People You Meet In A Travelling Bus (luxirious) / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / Different Kinds Of People On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook by efepro(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
THE ANNOUNCERS : They are The-Let-Me -Tell-You- Every-deta il-of-my-d ay. Their updates include, 1) just waking up now. 2) I had wheaties for breakfast. 3) I’m bored at work. 4) I’m stuck in traffic. 5) I’m in a plane attending a wedding. Just because you have 432 friends onFACEBOOK doesn’t mean we all want to know when you are FACEBOOKIN G in church.

THE SELF PROMOTERS: We all are victim of this one. We have once posted, at least once aboutsome achievemen t. E.g. Obama just approve my beet family project in my village, 2) My final examinatio n came out in flying colour, 3) Have just been promoted in my place of work. 4) 1000days to my wedding. But when all your update is a link to your blog, your poetry reading, itmakes you sound like a bragger or a self centred careerist.

THE FRIENDS PADDLER:
The are those who make sure they attend the Face book friend’s limit, by adding Osama, Gadahfi, Michael Jackson, Lucky Dube, Tu pac and Bob Marley.

THE TOWN CRIERS:
In their rush to spread the news, these peoplealso spread rumours, half truths and innuendo. E.g. Michael Jackson is dead, you heard it from me first, and I heard that Baba Suwe confessed he will soon excrete the drugs.

THE MARRIED: These are those that scare us singles from dreaming of entry this instructio n. Boundaries of privacy don’t seem to exist for these two-much-i nformation updaters, who unabashedl y offer up detailsabout their sex lives, marital troubles and bodily functions. E.g. 1)My wife is seeing her boss, please help. 2) My marriage is going to hit the rock, advice fromsingles will help. At times they make us singles want to have a taste urgently.
THE BAD GRAMMARIAN S:
These are those that ask questions without question marks? They change alphabets, without Oxford Dictionary ’s permission . E.g., fink (think), dats (that’s), wen (when), wat (what), gon (gone), fank (thank), tanks (thanks), sowie (sorry). Yes I know the writing rules are different in the digital world.
Re: The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook by Odunnu: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
You forgot the ones whose major job is to click 'like' on every status update including 'I just lost my grandmother'
Re: The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook by iice(f): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Those announcers. Very irritating.
Re: The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook by romero(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2011
1.Facebook: purpose defeated by we the users.2.what is the purpose of having unnecessary& relatively unnown friends? 3.Facebook is currupting yng and innocent girls:girls see it as opportunity to make money from guys and buy recharge cards.5.it makes us guys bocome needy to girls by rubbish comments on girls and their pics.6.lying and deceits are promoted: pple don't give their true identity. When I joined, i deactivated my account widin one week; I was not motivated. Yet people waste their valuable time on facebook. What are people doing with 100+ friends
Re: The Different Kinds Of People On Facebook by neily(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2011
You forgot the INSPIRATIONALS: Like"In God we trust" "All that glitters are not gold" "Think about the future, forget the past!"

(1) (Reply)

Urinate In The Open And Wash Public Toilet / Alexander The Great / What's Inside It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.